• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Messi

I pretty much "nope" out of things when shipping is almost the same price as the thing itself.

I'm guessing you don't live in Europe. We regularly pay the same in shipping for an item as the cost of the item when it's coming from the US. Shipping also takes like 2-3 weeks.

I will get them all. I quit buying Funkos but his is the perfect format to represent these characters. Not like they are going to make Hot Toys of them.

AaO1mUu.jpg

curb

Banned
I will get them all. I quit buying Funkos but his is the perfect format to represent these characters. Not like they are going to make Hot Toys of them.

Cursed exclusivity on the Ashoka. Going to make it harder for this Canadian boy to track one down.

Also, again with helmet-ed Sabine.

Zero315

Banned
Fuuuuuck! Of course one of the NYCC exclusives I want would go to fucking FYE... I don't know if I'm willing to go through that hell again.

Man, Walmart stay effin' up. They had a handful of Saw pops this morning, but with no stickers on them, and it seems that the glossy/chrome Death Tropper hasn't even been released yet. Ugh...

Ugh. I went to GameStop today and I ended up getting the GameStop exclusive Darth Vader. I also ended up getting Belle for my sister. I was actually surprised at how quickly from announcement to release the new batch of Disney Princess Pops. I've never really followed Pops until recently.

Hot Topic has a blind box for Halloween with Jason, Pinhead, Beetlejuice and an Ultra-Rare Alex from Clockwork Orange. Should I risk it and see if I get Jason or Beetlejuice, or just buy one of them on eBay? I would love Jason, I'd be cool with Beetlejuice, but don't want Pinhead and doubt I'll get lucky to get Alex if it's really that rare.

Those iZombie Pops look solid, but not sure if I'll get one or not. I think I'm okay with the Comic-Con one I managed to get.

Rocky Candy finally got Marvel. Guess there's something to expect in the next Marvel box lol. I don't care much for them honestly.

Top Bottom