• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Zero315

Banned
I like the masked Spider-Gwen more than the unmasked:
jpeg

I'll probably get her and Thor somewhere down the line.

SeanC

What are the chances for Legends of Tomorrow Funkos?

I believe they're already out. Saw The Atom and a White Canary over the weekend. Gamestop I think.

PSA: Hot Topic NYCC Exclusives are up online for those looking for 'em.

Gamestop's should be up tomorrow morning I believe, not sure.

tm24

Scored Trunks and Kitty for me; KJ Joker and Rainbow Bats for my bro. Had to do 2 separate orders since Rainbow Bats and Kitty give me trouble on the first go around

Zero315

Banned
Which ones are the Hot Topic NYCC exclusives?
Nevermind I saw them. I was really hoping to get Liv from iZombie.

She's up. Managed to get an order in myself, probably the only NYCC pop I'll pick up unless I can find the White Lantern Batman somewhere that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Are they not doing these in stores at all? No pick up at store or shipping to store options. Want the Trunks and Killing Joke Joker.

I think FYE are the only ones who are doing online only. The others should have stock in store. I know people have been seeing Hawkgirl for the past couple days.

SeanC

Picked up an online NYCC Killing Joker. Really all I wanted as a gift to someone who loves Joker shit.

Also put had one put on hold for just myself at the local Gamestop. Not a big deal if they don't get it, just needed one guaranteed at least.

Other than that I threw in an Alex from Clockwork Orange just to justify the shipping cost a little more. Wish I was a bigger X-Men fan because the Kitty Pryde is kind of cute.

No Gamestop stores within a reasonable driving distance of my got any NYCC pops in. Here I was thinking I'd be able to save on shipping and hit up a couple of the ones around me. Should've ordered online last night (for Rainbow Bats) and been done with it.

SeanC

Nevermind, Gamestop just cancelled all my orders.

Fuck Gamestop.

Update: Their entire system seems to be down, can't even make new orders.

Good job Gamestop, keep up the good work.

Zero315

Banned
Looks like she's OOS. Oh well. :(

FYE on twitter said they'll be restocking throughout the day, so keep checking.

Nevermind, Gamestop just cancelled all my orders.

Fuck Gamestop.

Update: Their entire system seems to be down, can't even make new orders.

Good job Gamestop, keep up the good work.

The entire NYCC shared exclusive stuff has been a clusterfuck. I saw someone saying that fugitive toys didn't even know they were getting the White Lantern Batman.

LycanXIII

The entire NYCC shared exclusive stuff has been a clusterfuck. I saw someone saying that fugitive toys didn't even know they were getting the White Lantern Batman.

At least for SDCC they made it known in advance what retailer had what exclusives instead of day of release.

One of my Gamestop's got the pops in around noon. Nabbed Rainbow Bats, Joker and SS Trunks :D

All done for what I need from NYCC. Feels good. So dumb that it's monumentally easier to get these when you're NOT at the convention.

At least for SDCC they made it known in advance what retailer had what exclusives instead of day of release.

Outside of Fugitive toys, we've known the retailers for the past week.

One of my Gamestop's got the pops in around noon. Nabbed Rainbow Bats, Joker and SS Trunks :D

All done for what I need from NYCC. Feels good. So dumb that it's monumentally easier to get these when you're NOT at the convention.

Outside of Fugitive toys, we've known the retailers for the past week.

How could you get them all except Kitty? You monster!

Managed to get the last Killing Joke Joker and last Super Saiyan Trunks at my GS. Said they weren't expecting any restocks, so I lucked out.

SeanC

I ended up calling Gamestop Customer Service and ordered two NYCC Killing Jokers. Just have to bitch and be a dick for an hour, no problem.

Of course if those will actually arrive is another thing altogether, will find out next week I guess.

SeanC

Man, that's way more effort than I would ever put into getting a POP.

I get short/cut people on the phone all the time so it was like "Look, tired of the bullshit. Gimmie my stuff I know I ordered." Phonecall is nothing, especially if you look at the hoops people go through at a Con or something.

Apparently it had something to do with my address, which didn't make any sense. You can't deliver to an office? C'mon.

But again, I'll believe it if I actually see it come in.

SalvaPot

Just letting you guys know that SSJ Vegeta arrived at aaaanime.com and retailers should be getting them soon enough, if you are paying more than 25+shipping for them you are getting ripped off.

I am getting mine tomorrow. I fucked up and ordered 63 instead of 36, my poor credit card T___T, oh well, I know I can sell them in Mexico easily.

Just letting you guys know that SSJ Vegeta arrived at aaaanime.com and retailers should be getting them soon enough, if you are paying more than 25+shipping for them you are getting ripped off.

I am getting mine tomorrow. I fucked up and ordered 63 instead of 36, my poor credit card T___T, oh well, I know I can sell them in Mexico easily.

Is he a common then? I thought he was exclusive to someone.

SalvaPot

Is he a common then? I thought he was exclusive to someone.

Its exclusive to AAAAnime.com (located in Los Angeles) and the only way to buy them is by wholesale if you are an affiliated retailer to them. That is, local comic books and anime stores who buy wholesale from them are going to get them. Also if you are on the East Coast it might be harder to get since its rare for them to order stuff from aaaanime, since you need to purchase a wholesale minimum every time you make an order (As its normal for wholesale sites) and you need all kinds of paperwork to even get to buy from them.

Its not common, but it is sold at a wholesale discount and the recommended MSRP is 14.99. There is also no limit to how many a retailer can buy, so in theory they could all be bought by a single store owner and flip them for more.

Right now it should be not that expensive (I see a lot of $25 postings and all things considered I think that is a fair price), but its limited for sure.

I'm rewatching LOST with my girlfriend (she's never seen it before) and it made me wonder if there are LOST Funko POPs and if not, how long it's gonna be until there are.

Edit: Omg no sooner do I post this do I see they've been announced as of last September!? What's taking so long!

v1lla21

Picked up the B&W Woody from Boxlunch along with their exclusive Regina last night. Hot topic was sold out of ahsokas :( definitely gonna get back into buying these. My gf likes them a lot.

Top Bottom