• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Zero315

Banned
Batman: TAS pops and DC Dorbz coming soon:

CuaxrvOVYAA0Olm.jpg

Cuaxt47VIAAgpa7.jpg

Fuck... they finally made a line of Dorbz that I want.

I need them. All of them.

tm24

Goddamn it I just bought BTAS figures and now i need more BTAS merch

Also, forget this wave. Wave 2 has so much freaking potential.

v1lla21

They had like 5 Janes when I went to hot topic. I picked up a Batgirl, chucky, taskmaster(walgreens), and a scarif storm trooper. Hot topic had a buy one get one for $1 so it wasn't bad at all.

bPod

Managed to pick up the last Steampunk Batman at my local HT. I was disappointed that they didn't have any NYCC pops

v1lla21

Managed to pick up the last Steampunk Batman at my local HT. I was disappointed that they didn't have any NYCC pops
An abundance of steampunk batmans at the HT I went to. I was told that they still had ahsokas at another HT in town so I'm gonna go check it out later tonight or tomorrow when they open.

SeanC

Got an email about the Smuggler's Bounty subscription gift. It's going to be a vaulted Star Wars pop. Probably random for each person, I assume.

Please don't be Jar Jar.

Zero315

Banned
spoilers are out for Doctor Strange box. Better than the Spider-man one; that's for damn sure.

I've seen people complaining about the
pop mug
but I'd rather have that than the shitty ReAction crap they've been putting in the LoC boxes.

I swear if they give us more ReAction shit in the Bat Villains box...

Top Bottom