• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Guzim

Here is my current Pop collection. I have some Street Fighter ones in the mail and Casey Jones, Conan and Red Sonja pre ordered.

I'm looking forward to the Resident Evil and Tekken funko pops. Then I think I will retire unless they come out with a Metal Gear or Gargoyles set.

I love that is all set up.

I've seen people complaining about the
pop mug
but I'd rather have that than the shitty ReAction crap they've been putting in the LoC boxes.

I swear if they give us more ReAction shit in the Bat Villains box...
I think the item in question is actually really nice even though i have no use for it.

As long as they don't replace my pop or tshirt, I'm fine.

XenoRaven

Since the old figure thread got nuked for lewdness, would this be a good place to ask a question about a non Funko figure, despite the fact that this thread is specifically for Funko figures?

Ronabo

Man, I'm really pissed I missed the Funko store's LE Elvira with a red sparkly dress.

They are going for outrageous prices on eBay now.

Emma Frost is exclusive as well as Kitty?? Fuck off Funko. I'm fuckin done. Keep your shit.

Yeah, I just saw Emma pop up on BBTS today and impulse ordered her. She seems to be sold out already.

You can still get Dorbz Cosmo!

FNK14342.jpg

I'll post the Stranger Things POPs since no one else will....

and the exclusives (Think Geek and Hot Topic):

Zero315

Banned
Not thrilled with the choices for the Bat Villains box, but it's definitely a step up from the past couple boxes except in one area.

No ReAction shit, but no shirt either. The hat will never get worn, and I've got some crow to eat considering before this box came out I said that at least we hadn't gotten a hat... I wish they would've dug deeper and given us some villains that don't already have Pops and Dorbz. A Manbat or even Bane pop would've been great. Hell I'd have even take some Penguin, Riddler, or Scarecrow rather than more Joker, Catwoman, and Two-face.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, Dorbz Cosmo is amazing! I've really come around to loving Dorbz, especially when they're always on super clearance.

Oh man, Dorbz Cosmo is amazing! I've really come around to loving Dorbz, especially when they're always on super clearance.

Nebula was the only one I've bought so far, because I knew we'd never get any other kind of decent figure of her. But I've seen Ghost Rider at retail and he looks really cool, too.

XAL

So are there any recommended display steps/risers for pops?

I've got a shelf that could probably hold a 2 step riser so my pops could go 3 deep on this shelf.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Messi

That awkward moment when you are bitching on Facebook about the Emma pop and your local store messages you to say they will order her and always check with them first.

Pfffft they will make all of them. Funko ain't getting off this money train. They can only work on so many at once, though.

I assume so too but there are some strange omissions, did they ever complete the Simpsons family? Or was that before Funko POPs got big and they didn't have the license anymore? I'm really surprised they never did Lisa and Maggie.

Top Bottom