• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Messi

Interesting.

Very interesting.

tumblr_inline_movwliquNs1qz4rgp.gif

I'll definitely be getting the Leon and Jill RE Pops. Maybe Nemesis, but I find myself less interested in the monsters for some reason. Hope we get a RPD Leon, though, at some point. Maybe it'll be a retailer variant or something.

Sponge

Banned
Wait, no Tigger? Isn't he, like, the most popular character?

Yeah I don't get why they didn't make a new Tigger either. They have a really old Pooh and Tigger Pop but they're really expensive now. I would have preferred a new Tigger, Rabbit, or Owl over something like uh, Woozle.

How come no one told me the best DBZ Pop was just released, Hawaiian Shirt Vegeta? Man, Hot Topic gets some of the best exclusives. I think that and the Clark Kent becoming Superman Pop are two of my legit favorites

Why are they doing a Nemesis Funko when the Tyrant exists?

Because Nemesis is super popular and they don't look anything remotely alike? Lol, what kind of question is this?

Zero315

Banned
Really disappointed that the Walmart Black Friday DC mystery box is just full of more Batman stuff. Why even bother putting the other logos on the box if it's just gonna be Batman shit?!

hydruxo

Haven't subbed to Smuggler's Bounty since the Resistance box earlier this year but the pop for the Empire Strikes Back box....oh lord I need it

I don't want to post spoilers but Funko posted it on their twitter/instagram for anyone curious

I'm cautiously optimistic about this box. I'm hoping they surprise us with someone other than Wolverine, but I would be ok if it was Laura Wolverine.

All-New-All-Different X-23 in Wolverine costume would be awesome. It's the december box so it will be snowman Ice-Man (you can bet on it!), but whatever.

Reminds me that I need to find Psylocke still.

Zombine

Banned
All-New-All-Different X-23 in Wolverine costume would be awesome. It's the december box so it will be snowman Ice-Man (you can bet on it!), but whatever.

Reminds me that I need to find Psylocke still.

Please dear god Funko...don't go all out on the Christmas theme. Last year's December box almost made me unsub.

Top Bottom