• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Zombine

Banned
Good lord, could you imagine? A Doom POP would skyrocket in value pretty quickly.

I actually expect them to put minimal effort into this box but I have been wrong before. I have heard 0 rumors about new sculpts that haven't seen a brick & mortar release yet, so I'm honestly expecting a retool & recolor. Emma Frost and Kitty Pride fit those requirements.

Zero315

Banned
I'm not a huge Twisted Metal fan... but damn, this looks awesome!

CxzTzJOUUAABv8w.jpg:large

Picked up Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, and Zeb from the LCS today. Chop and Hera did not come in yet. Also they had buy 2 for $15 so it was only $30.

pfOtT8g.jpg

Do you guys keep your subscription shipping boxes or throw them out? I'm in the process of chucking all of mine out.

I still have all of mine. I'm using a few to hold up my center speaker over my HDTV, since I couldn't hang it. Another is holding up my Atari 7800.
This is probably kinda weird.

The pillow is there to keep the boxes from vibrating when the speaker gets loud, by the way.

Messi

I still have all of mine. I'm using a few to hold up my center speaker over my HDTV, since I couldn't hang it. Another is holding up my Atari 7800.

The pillow is there to keep the boxes from vibrating when the speaker gets loud, by the way.

That is a fire waiting to happen

Zombine

Banned
I throw them out once I know where I'm storing the contents.
Dismantled and recycled.

Ive also noticed that the box plays no role in the resale of the contents within it. People just want the collectibles.

5c1.jpg

We regret to inform you that our purchase order for item FNK14341 Pop! Marvel: Classic X-Men Specialty Series - Emma Frost may not fill due to a complication with our purchase order submission. Funko has informed us that they will do their best to fill our purchase order, but they are unable to confirm the order until they know how much potential extra inventory is available when the item releases. At this time all preorders will remain on file and we will do our best to fulfill preorders, but cannot assure that will happen. We have taken corrective action to ensure this does not happen again, and we truly apologize for this problem. We wanted to make you aware of this matter now so that you can explore alternative options for acquiring this piece for your collection. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care

:|

hydruxo

Finally had some good luck today. Hit the jackpot at Target and got all four of the new Batman pops :D

Nice!!! I assume you're on the west coast? Cali & Nevada are the only places I've heard of people finding those at so far. Hoping they hit the east coast soon, I just want that professor radium & gold midas!

Nice!!! I assume you're on the west coast? Cali & Nevada are the only places I've heard of people finding those at so far. Hoping they hit the east coast soon, I just want that professor radium & gold midas!

Yep, California. Seeing posts from lots of CA peeps is what had me checking everywhere.

Not sure if anyone needs it, but Funimation has the Super Sayain God Goku red haired Pop on their store. It's $20 but free shipping and no tax and cheaper than eBay.

Top Bottom