• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funny Alone in the Dark review- Uwe Boll strikes again!

COCKLES

being watched
http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=18818

As for his boner for Paul WS Anderson, I really don't know what that's all about. I could understand Paul WS Anderson loving Boll, just as a plain looking man loves his ugly friend or a chubby girl would love their 550 pound friend. Next to Boll, Anderson looks like a genius, a master of the genre. If you somehow catch yourself viewing ALONE IN THE DARK, which I DO NOT ADVISE, you'll think someone slipped a copy of RESIDENT EVIL onto the screen at the end. I shit you not, the movie ends with Tara and Christian walking around an empty city, with crashed cars and no people. Throw in an amazingly shitty EVIL DEAD ending rip-off instead of a Milla racking a shotgun and you can imagine what bullshit this is.

:lol

What's everyone's problem with Uwe Boll? I didn't think House of the Dead was THAT bad a movie. Not bad at all in fact. It was nothing special, but enjoyable to watch. I'd see his other movies if they seemed mildly interesting in previews/trailers and such.

bitwise

Banned
Biglesworth23 said:
What's everyone's problem with Uwe Boll? I didn't think House of the Dead was THAT bad a movie. Not bad at all in fact. It was nothing special, but enjoyable to watch. I'd see his other movies if they seemed mildly interesting in previews/trailers and such.

haha really? ive never seen someone say they liked it before. :)

Oni Jazar

Biglesworth23 said:

You didn't see the extended trailer for alone in the dark. *shudder*

Oni Jazar said:
You didn't see the extended trailer for alone in the dark. *shudder*

Nope, I have not. ;) I'm not saying the man's great.. but he's far from terrible. He didn't make Full Frontal (goddamn terrible movie) or.. uhh.. hmm.. well that's the only absolutely terrible movie I can think of right now..

On a better note, I saw the Punisher last night and enjoyed that as well. Quite a bit better than I thought it would be.

Top Bottom