• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

^ Dammit Kater, I was gonna post some of Kenket's stuff! You know what, I'm gonna post it anyway. We could change this thread to KenketGAF and I'd be pretty OK with that, really.

To all our new or returning posters, please stop by our IRC channel! We're a very friendly bunch, and though I'd say we're typically quiet it's actually been pretty lively as of late. Care to join the party? We really don't shed all that much, honest. Point your noses to irc.furnet.org, channel #NeoGAF.

And now that the public service announcement is out of the way, have a few 'yotes:

8e6eb00f31.png

by Triple-Shot (Weasyl)

3b7340ff9f.jpg

by Kenket (FurAffinity)

614582e519.png

by Herboreal (FurAffinity)

Odah

Banned
It's always amusing when you browse through a Thread on GAF and see someone's profile where you can immidiately say: "yep, that's a furry"....then you go check Furry GAF out to confirm it. Tehehehehheehhehehhehehehehe

It's always amusing when you browse through a Thread on GAF and see someone's profile where you can immidiately say: "yep, that's a furry"....then you go check Furry GAF out to confirm it. Tehehehehheehhehehhehehehehe

I think everything just leaks over both ways, to be honest.

judhudson

Never dranked any either and going on 29. Already act goofy enough as it is without alcohol. I'd be afraid to see what I'd be like if I did manage to consume a lot of it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll drink extra whiskey tonight for all of you.

Thien

Neo Member
That is a fantastic photo, Thien - very nice suit as well! The panels are a must, that's for sure. So much to learn as I'm a newbie and I don't really have anything to go by other than trial and error. Good to know there is a pony presence at these cons as well. So I'll have something to relate to/purchase if needed. :D

I am very good at hygiene. Although I only wear my suits around 2 hours max at a time, so this will be new for a 3 day con in which I will wear it a little more. Any specific things I need to look for in terms of keeping the suit fresh/clean over the span of the few days?

I'll be doing a test run next weekend on my newest suit - I kind of messed up the head in that I didn't add adequate cooling - just 1 fan, so I think I may have to construct a new head in the future (have to reconstruct, as it's a total mess on the inside, but I now know what to do properly for future heads).

I think you should be good to keep it fresh! If you wanna smell good you can get scented dryer sheets to put them in your suit inbetween use.

The best thing I really use to keep the funk off the costume is to wear an undersuit. Pretty much anything lycra/spandex like underamour, but you can get a cheaper alternative at Walmart or so. It keeps you cool and keeps most of the sweat off you and the costume!

judhudson

I think you should be good to keep it fresh! If you wanna smell good you can get scented dryer sheets to put them in your suit inbetween use.

The best thing I really use to keep the funk off the costume is to wear an undersuit. Pretty much anything lycra/spandex like underamour, but you can get a cheaper alternative at Walmart or so. It keeps you cool and keeps most of the sweat off you and the costume!

Yep, got two UnderArmour suits from my Stormtrooper cosplay days, they work like a charm. The dryer sheets is a new tip to me - thank you, I'll be sure to get some.

Never dranked any either and going on 29. Already act goofy enough as it is without alcohol. I'd be afraid to see what I'd be like if I did manage to consume a lot of it.

Hehe. I can get really silly without any "help". I think I probably don't want to see a drunken version of myself.

D-Pad

XaodqDl.gif

... Okay fine I'll talk.

Furry gay bara puzzle game for adults only Kemo Coliseum met their $1,000 goal on Patreon so now Null Ghost is gonna handle more characters.

No link for obvs reasons. ;;> _>

judhudson

That's some crazy stuff - you got a really nice camera to be taking those shots like that. I youtubed a few dance competitions from past furry cons, and I can't even begin how anyone can move around in those suits like that. Figured one would bust a seam or tear their suits.

That's some crazy stuff - you got a really nice camera to be taking those shots like that. I youtubed a few dance competitions from past furry cons, and I can't even begin how anyone can move around in those suits like that. Figured one would bust a seam or tear their suits.

Do not underestimate human ingenuity. :) I think.

Thien

Neo Member
Hehe thanks guys! I try my best! x3 It's a pretty old camera but I make it work for me I guess. XD

And I know what you mean about those seams. I busted a seam off my stripes over the weekend. Got it fixed already though. :3

Top Bottom