• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Figured as much. =p

he's a buff tiger, so I watch him :p

hmm which avatar to use
dog5y0uei.png
dog697ua8.png
panther444ul3.png

Komo

Banned
Anyone here frequent the GAF Steam group chat?

Also, I guess I'm one of the very few here that doesn't have a furry-related avatar/icon, hah.

I kind of keep it a little more quiet, but I use the same username everywhere, so I guess finding me isn't tough :p

I gotta say I want to really like the dragon form your character can take in Dark Souls. The concept art for it is great! But then you see it in-game and

It's a bummer. At least there are some cool fan interpretations.

artist

Clearly something not to be taken lightly.

I really like cool anthropomorphic dragons that are ferocious.

Kater

Banned
If No, thank you and other adult dating sims can can get an OT I feel pretty confident this could get an OT as well. Just inform a mod before you post it so that they can approve it. And keep the nsfw out of it or at least crop/censor everything.

Kater

Banned
Another week, another KK Slider fanart from Eclipsewolf. This time it's even animated!

tumblr_nl8nuxe4XQ1qmtfo5o1_540.gif

Someone has a big effing crush on a certain musician. :p

Chuck

Still without luck
Another week, another KK Slider fanart from Eclipsewolf. This time it's even animated!

tumblr_nl8nuxe4XQ1qmtfo5o1_540.gif

Someone has a big effing crush on a certain musician. :p

Looks so good

Also he's on this three little pigs thing he's been drawing so much of

Boss Doggie

oh god yes a Doggie doujin has been released! I am so waiting for it now! And to commemorate it, time to use the cover as the avatar!

doggie17fkua7.png

Kater

Banned
Looks so good

Also he's on this three little pigs thing he's been drawing so much of
I am a big fan of that series, yeah. Big kudos to him for making them polyamourous. That's something really unconventional and it's a good way to show people what the dynamics of such a form of relationship are like, and that there's nothing weird about it.

D-Pad

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4ac794ca785aa83c4ae39d0329395ffb/tumblr_nl8nuxe4XQ1qmtfo5o1_540.gif[IMG]

Someone has a big effing crush on a certain musician. :p[/QUOTE]

first one I actually don't like.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I have no idea what IMVU is. So some social thing?

It's a 3D avatar-based social instant messaging.... thing. All I know of it are the creepy old ads and that its cofounder started the Lean Startup movement. (Which makes it even funnier to me, honestly.)

Well, looks like this is going to be this year's #FurryDrama. How lovely.

I don't particularly like IMVU - it tends to be one of the things that come off when I clean someone else's computer. Nevertheless, it must have some kind of audience, so eh.

Boss Doggie

Eh, I have back up places when FA sinks. But then reminder that FA had sunk plenty of times before.

Xaltheron

Yay furries! Dragon reporting in.

And the death of FA sounds as deja vu as "Nintendoom!" at this point, I'll believe it's dead when it's actually dead.

Boss Doggie

Man BoF6 looks disappointing, what's sad is that it could have work as a typical RPG.

The only good thing to come from it is Bo/Gilliam.

latest

Refyref

Yay furries! Dragon reporting in.

And the death of FA sounds as deja vu as "Nintendoom!" at this point, I'll believe it's dead when it's actually dead.

Hello there, and nice Zekrom!

Man BoF6 looks disappointing, what's sad is that it could have work as a typical RPG.

The only good thing to come from it is Bo/Gilliam.

latest

The style looks so similar to one I've seen in a few F2P games from Japan already. It's not a bad design, but it's definitely not a BoF design. (I wouldn't mind it in a game not called BoF6, though.)

Top Bottom