• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Kater

Banned
I wanna see Peritian draw a grasshopper boy
Hm, would be interesting, yeah. Someone commission a spider boy from Peritian please - for science of course.

Edit:

tumblr_nm0o29fnFZ1sbjbndo1_540.png

Cutie

Komo

Banned
What do you guys think of Second Life as a tool for building characters?

I really wanted to try make a femboy, and I thought an otter would be adorable. He's meant to be pretty feminine. Don't judge me :c

Refyref

I think that otterboy is cute. Never used SL (or similar software) myself, though.

We can dream.

I think it probably says something that I tend to like mods for beast races in Skyrim :)

Not overly a fan of how some things look in Skyrim, but I do sometimes see mods that make me want to take them for a spin.
And then I remember I get almost no enjoyment from Skyrim.

Komo

Banned
We can dream.

I think it probably says something that I tend to like mods for beast races in Skyrim :)

The stuff I've seen in Skyrim doesn't really do much for me. I think I'm kind of in the minority when I prefer characters be more on the cartoony side, and less reflect their real life counterparts. When I can see the individual fur / scales, that's a bit too much for me.

I wish there was a modern social game that could have much better furry models than SL or IMVU are capable of offering.

Second Life's definitely getting there. I mean, it's always improving. There's even a supposed sequel in development, and I'm really excited to see what they could bring to the table with it. Updated / better furry-based models are inevitable, and honestly I think they're quite good at the moment. Infinitely better than what they were back in 2005. Nowadays, you can import an actual model you created in Blender or any other 3D modelling application and use it in Second Life.

SL tends to get a bad rap, but it's really changed since the mid 2000s.

CHEEZMO™;158158102 said:
femboy otters, eh?

imsosorry

Kater

Banned
We can dream.

Yass, Skyrim has a nice variety of those. New hairstyles for Argoanians, new canine races, digitigrade legs, claws, furrier fur and so on. Love it. =3

Together with Gameplay mods and Quest mods the reason for me to still boot it up and play around from time to time, years after I beat Alduin for the 20th time.

The stuff I've seen in Skyrim doesn't really do much for me. I think I'm kind of in the minority when I prefer characters be more on the cartoony side, and less reflect their real life counterparts. When I can see the individual fur / scales, that's a bit too much for me.
That's a minority?? ;p I see more bodypaint beast head anthros with plantigrade legs then I see characters fully covered with fur/scales when I look at FA or wherever...

Not overly a fan of how some things look in Skyrim, but I do sometimes see mods that make me want to take them for a spin.
And then I remember I get almost no enjoyment from Skyrim.

I tend to play it for a while, then wipe all saved data and reset it. I think I'm at, like, what, my probably tenth playthrough? Then again, I once completed the game, DLC included.

I just like to fiddle with mods from time to time with that particular game, and that game only for some reason.

Yass, Skyrim has a nice variety of those. New hairstyles for Argoanians, new canine races, digitigrade legs, claws, furrier fur and so on. Love it. =3

Together with Gameplay mods and Quest mods the reason for me to still boot it up and play around from time to time, years after I beat Alduin for the 20th time.

The weird thing is that I always play the exact same kind of character every single time...

That's a minority?? ;p I see more bodypaint beast head anthros with plantigrade legs then I see characters fully covered with fur/scales when I look at FA or wherever...

Hehe. The latter tend to be really difficult to get right. I think they were probably running off "nothing is better than bad".

you should look up beef mods, makes Argonians look good

Beef mods are so beef. :p (Need to find something that works well with...anything...that)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Sorry boss, but time to use new avatar because buff wolves <3

Also I am surprised no one posted about this yet

Apparently it's a hoax/demo, but man it's so good

Refyref

imsosorry

Don't be. :V

I tend to play it for a while, then wipe all saved data and reset it. I think I'm at, like, what, my probably tenth playthrough? Then again, I once completed the game, DLC included.

I just like to fiddle with mods from time to time with that particular game, and that game only for some reason.

I don't know, I can open it, look around a bit, take a few screenshots, but then have pretty much nothing to do, and if I'm going to just be screwing around with user-made content, I prefer to do it in things like GMod, which have an environment more accommodating to this kind of thing.

Sorry boss, but time to use new avatar because buff wolves <3

Also I am surprised no one posted about this yet

Apparently it's a hoax/demo, but man it's so good

Where was your previous avatar from, anyway?
And that clip screams old cartoon. If it really was made just as a joke, then some great work has gone into it. (Missed opportunity not posting it around this date, though. :p)

Now that I have been thinking about them lately, what do you think of reptiles in general and also as anthropomorphic stuff? I'm kind of a sucker for them and have been fascinated by them ever since I'm young.

They are just so...different. It's hard to describe that feeling.

Xaltheron

Now that I have been thinking about them lately, what do you think of reptiles in general and also as anthropomorphic stuff? I'm kind of a sucker for them and have been fascinated by them ever since I'm young.

I think a lot of people just have an affinity with certain species (which is kinda what gives rise to furries in the first place).
And the fact that reptiles have such a naturally exotic quality to them is probably one reason why some of us like them so much.

I've always wanted a bearded dragon myself, though considering the house is currently home to 7 cats, that's probably not the best idea atm :p

Komo

Banned

They've always been my preference so it's never felt different to me.

I never actually encountered a reptile up close IRL until I was given a snake a few weeks ago. I've had cats and dogs, but I've never cared so much about a pet than I have this one snake. The quietness of a snake is also a major plus :p

I would absolutely love a bearded dragon pet, though. I heard you can actually form bonds with them, like you can with cats or dogs.

Kater

Banned
Geckos are pretty cute. :3

As for Anthros, it depends on how they are drawn.
I love me some buff reptile guys.

Oh, btw, did some quick doodle in Alchemy and coloured it in Artrage. Thought I'd share it here.

tumblr_nm7cgsJlP61s5zvkco1_1280.png

(tumblr)

Xaltheron

Ta very much, I'll take the first guy in particular d(^_^)

Speaking of FA, I know you've all got one. You're all just afraid to share ... Or not allowed. One of the two. <:

... Right? <-<

I have one, it's just kinda empty, I don't really use it for anything other than getting through the NSFW filter :p

I really should become more active there so there'd be at least some point to its existence.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/e1gat0o./[/url]

Oh my, you have some good stuff on your favorites ;)

Kater

Banned
Lead the way, BD. Like Moses lead the people of Egypt to the holy land you shall take us to the land called Bufflandia.

( &#65417; &#65439;&#65392;&#65439;)&#65417; ( &#65417; &#65439;&#65392;&#65439;)&#65417; ( &#65417; &#65439;&#65392;&#65439;)&#65417;

Kater

Banned
Oh, it's your birthday, BD?

tumblr_n1gputO2M61skst1yo1_500.gif

Sorry, couldn't find any buff dudes with birthday cakes. There's a surprising lack of such pictures. :/

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I prefer to call it buff day, ty guys :3

and yes there pics of muscled furs in cakes, but they're lewd

Top Bottom