• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Chuck

Still without luck
falvie boys

i1k0bwGfeBhte.png

ihvXBnEwtsS0a.png

ibuOqR0xTNkdAO.png

iMgQbUg4ua8vs.png

Kater

Banned
You should watch it. It's... special.

It's actually got a lot of great humour, and gets away with some stuff I didn't think one could get away with on Cartoon Network anymore.

That looks so random, I like it.

Hm, the CN site only has full episodes of the third season, bummer. Will have to see if I can watch it someplace else then.

Edit:

Just found this pretty bird. =3

tumblr_nkanvzcD9L1s5leavo1_1280.jpg

Artist is mucknagabe. (tumblr)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Did this one yesterday, took me about eight hours. I'm sorry if it's not your cup of tea, but I'm looking for more input on my style that I didn't really get after my previous art dump. Most people here seem ready to splooge on the works of artists they don't know, but ignore requests for comments from those who are actually supposed to be part of the crew.

two_blue_by_mykegreywolf-d8jjiw7.png

Kater

Banned
The faces look a little bit flat but otherwise I can't find anything really to criticize. Good artwork. =3

Is that Rainbow Dash with an OC? Or some new pony that I missed? (I only watched the first two seasons so I missed a lot, probably. :p)

Did this one yesterday, took me about eight hours. I'm sorry if it's not your cup of tea, but I'm looking for more input on my style that I didn't really get after my previous art dump. Most people here seem ready to splooge on the works of artists they don't know, but ignore requests for comments from those who are actually supposed to be part of the crew.

two_blue_by_mykegreywolf-d8jjiw7.png

It sure does look great to me!

Though, it does make me feel weird. I'm going to put it on shoes + non-human feet tend to not mix well.

Speaking of drawing things, I just finished this yesterday (though the area where my avatar is from isn't affected because yesterday was mostly minor edits). I can't help but keep looking at Haxy. And drawing it...

(It does feel like I'm kinda cheating at times.)

Kater

Banned
Ha ha, that reminds me of:

r6O4e09.jpg

So much so it seems like a tribute.
It really does look like the artist wanted to make a homage to that piece you posted, yeah.

Edit:

Played some Dota 2 now for the first time. I have a feeling that this game will devour a lot of my time. D:

First character I tried out was Brewmaster. Since he likes to drink and I can relate to that. ^_^

Played some Dota 2 now for the first time. I have a feeling that this game will devour a lot of my time. D:

First character I tried out was Brewmaster. Since he likes to drink and I can relate to that. ^_^

Brewmaster has a nice design, so it annoys me that I suck at playing him. Same with Tusk as well.

I really need to play more Dota 2 at some point.

Kater

Banned
Brewmaster has a really nice design, so it annoys me that I suck at playing him. Same with Tusk as well.

I really need to play more Dota 2 at some point. :p
You should try out Phantom Lancer then.

He's not as quick but he has some special powers that help him compensate what he lacks in quickness. : 3

I tried him out in my fourth bot match and he was actually pretty well balanced. Very beginner-friendly.

In the original Dota, Phantom Lancer was literally just Kimahri (like, with his FFX art and everything). I've always been surprised that Dota 2 didn't change his design more.

Kater

Banned
Oh, completely forgot but yeah, you are right. There were some creatures in FF that looked very much like PL, it was completely erased from my mind until now!

Oh, and just found some new KK Slider fanart from eclipsewolf in my tumblr dash. What a nice surprise! =3

tumblr_nkijmqX1HS1qmtfo5o1_540.jpg

(tumblr)

Kater

Banned
I've heard about that game. Hm, not sure if I want to get back to Dragon Ball, haven't watched anything of GT and so on so I don't have any clue what's going on.

Oh, and here's a cute Rottweiler guy. =3

tumblr_nknh3x5icJ1s3y6tro1_540.png

Artist is Grau (FA)

Gattuso

I think I need to mentally assign "Anything Boss Doggie is going to be ridiculously buff" at this point...

i'm surprised you held off on doing that being here for this long :p
edit: hey that looks like jacket bear's stuff. must be his FA account.

Top Bottom