• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Welp, I'm hooked and I'm gonna draw Ginga. Here's why.

my furry friends kinda influenced me :|

You mean Sengoku Puzzle!! Animal Daigassen?
I played for a few minutes, but I can't really get into mobile puzzle games.

yeah they have a feudal japan vibe in the art, so that's it huh?

Impala26

i thought the gecko was the girl and the bat was a boy...

We're going for Banjo-Kazooie consistency here!

Also, I would totally be okay with those two voicing the characters in the ACTUAL game. Need some more British voice actors/actresses in mah games these days!
at least the cute/funny kind and not the super serious variety

J-Fr

So, Morenatsu development has officially ended three days ago? (if I thrust my Google translation skills..)

I should really give it a try one day. Which routes are missing?

Gattuso

disappointed but figured that was going to happen since he was pulling art and closing accounts a while ago

edit: actually, I've been noticing quite a few artists disappearing lately.

J-Fr

Kyouji, Soutarou, and Torahiko.

May their routes rest in peace.

Thanks.

I don't understand furry drama, kemono drama is even more of a mystery..
Gamma went under the radar but he was no longer part of the team for a while. I wonder which artists were still part of the project?

I noticed it too, a few lesser known artists disappeared this year, it can't be because of piracy? (edit: Konoji san ;_;)

187a41c63b.png

No one looks at lines like this and goes "oh shit, we should take those extra spaces out"? Is it literally just me? Because I'm starting to think it's just me.

Wulfric

187a41c63b.png

No one looks at lines like this and goes "oh shit, we should take those extra spaces out"? Is it literally just me? Because I'm starting to think it's just me.

I want to say it's awkward kerning, but I think that term only refers to the space between the characters. It does look odd though.

I wonder if T-Bone and Razer will be getting new suits. The old blue/red ones doesn't look too dated.

brian577

Banned
Hey Furrygaf. This may not be the right place to ask but I'm kinda nervous about asking this in the Cosplay topic. I'm thinking about commissioning a costume but I'm not sure the if the price is reasonable for such a thing. The character I had in mind was Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank. The costume would consist of the head gear combination ears, full body costume used in the movie with attached tail, gloves and the character would be barefoot with slippers over my shoes. The maker has given me a quote of $500. I'd very much like to know the community's opinion.

And for the record, I may or may not be a furry, I'll admit I do find anthropomorphic characters aesthetically appealing. I guess the best definition for me would be furry curious.

Hey Furrygaf. This may be not be the right place to ask but I'm kinda nervous about asking this in the Cosplay topic. I'm thinking about commissioning a costume but I'm not sure the if the price is reasonable for such a thing. The character I had in mind was Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank. The costume would consist of the head gear combination ears, full body costume used in the movie with attached tail, gloves and the character would be barefoot with slippers over my shoes. The maker has given me a quote of $500. I'd very much to know the community's opinion.

And for the record, I may or may not be a furry, I'll admit I do find anthropomorphic characters aesthetically appealing. I guess the best definition for me would furry curious.

I've never had anything commissioned before but that seems way too high! Ask around!

Impala26

And for the record, I may or may not be a furry, I'll admit I do find anthropomorphic characters aesthetically appealing. I guess the best definition for me would be furry curious.

Fur-curious! Love it!
Did the maker post examples of their work? Honestly $500 sounds like a steal. I recently commissioned one from a reputable fursuit maker for nearly $3,000. Photo examples help, but even then you have to be wary of the quality of their builds because I know there's a few makers out there that have the reputation that while their suits look good, they don't seem to hold up after repeated wears, most often in the form of ripped seams and such.

EDIT: Hmm I realize that what you're talking about is indeed more cosplay centered and less about "fursuits" per se (unless there are like "furry" feet and/or hands involved). At any rate my point still stands about trying to find any reviews of the maker you're looking at.

Well I just developed a strange kink.

Humor us.

Impala26

Sometimes I think I'm that kind of person that would gladly take up any chance to become a dragon. :p

Anyone else?

Full-on dragon, like for life?
Wouldn't you be concerned about um... being noticed, in a world where dragons aren't exactly an everyday thing?

Full-on dragon, like for life?
Wouldn't you be concerned about um... being noticed, in a world where dragons aren't exactly an everyday thing?

I don't know. I might be really irrational when it comes to things like this.

I think I'd prefer it far more if I were a half-dragon or some kind of hybrid.

Xaltheron

If I could become an anthro dragon? Hell yes! (Feral would be too much hassle for me, it would mean an entire change of lifestyle :p)

And then only if others were given the same opportunity, being the only one in the world would be kind of difficult.

Impala26

I don't know. I might be really irrational when it comes to things like this.

I think I'd prefer it far more if I were a half-dragon or some kind of hybrid.

If I could become an anthro dragon? Hell yes! (Feral would be too much hassle for me, it would mean an entire change of lifestyle :p)

And then only if others were given the same opportunity, being the only one in the world would be kind of difficult.

REAL conversation.
:-D
I dig this.

Then the question about feral would be if you retained human-level sentience or not...
I think that'd be a no-sale for virtually EVERYONE if you couldn't.

(I think too much into these things, but it's definitely interesting to ponder over X3)

Indeed! Feral could still work if we...fudged the rules a bit. Or made it a biped feral, but not fully anthro.

REAL conversation.
:-D
I dig this.

Then the question about feral would be if you retained human-level sentience or not...
I think that'd be a no-sale for virtually EVERYONE if you couldn't.

(I think too much into these things, but it's definitely interesting to ponder over X3)

I always love thinking about things like this. It's kind of like having a world of my own. I think I wouldn't mind going on a silly adventure of silly things as a dragon, anthro or feral.

Impala26

Why can't I help but think that a "furry dimension"--basically our world as we know it today--but inhabited by furries, would be perfect bait for a Rick and Morty episode?

X3

I wouldn't mind going completely feral, animal intelligence and all. It would be a terrible choice—even if I inherited whatever evolutionary instincts the species has, I would have no appropriate parenting or learned behavior, and that would make me vulnerable—but there is still something incredibly romantic about the idea. Ultimately it's too much of a tradeoff, though, so I'd go ahead and stick with anthro.

Of course I'm saying all the above picturing a coyote. I think a feral dragon might be a different story. If it were that or nothing, man, I dunno if I could pass it up. Sure I'd probably get my scaly butt blown out of the sky, but dragon!

brian577

Banned
Fur-curious! Love it!
Did the maker post examples of their work? Honestly $500 sounds like a steal. I recently commissioned one from a reputable fursuit maker for nearly $3,000. Photo examples help, but even then you have to be wary of the quality of their builds because I know there's a few makers out there that have the reputation that while their suits look good, they don't seem to hold up after repeated wears, most often in the form of ripped seams and such.

EDIT: Hmm I realize that what you're talking about is indeed more cosplay centered and less about "fursuits" per se (unless there are like "furry" feet and/or hands involved). At any rate my point still stands about trying to find any reviews of the maker you're looking at.

Thanks for the advice. I've seen some reviews and though not glowing they're usually positive. My only real issue is if the price is fair for what I'm getting.

Xaltheron

Indeed! Feral could still work if we...fudged the rules a bit. Or made it a biped feral, but not fully anthro.
If I had the ability to switch between human and dragon form at will, now that I could get behind (or is that cheating too much? :p)
I wouldn't mind going completely feral, animal intelligence and all. It would be a terrible choice—even if I inherited whatever evolutionary instincts the species has, I would have no appropriate parenting or learned behavior, and that would make me vulnerable—but there is still something incredibly romantic about the idea. Ultimately it's too much of a tradeoff, though, so I'd go ahead and stick with anthro.

Of course I'm saying all the above picturing a coyote. I think a feral dragon might be a different story. If it were that or nothing, man, I dunno if I could pass it up. Sure I'd probably get my scaly butt blown out of the sky, but dragon!
Hmm true, but the problem would be half the world would want to capture me and the other half would want to slay me. It wouldn't be a very peaceful (or long) existence.

However, If there were a pack of us, then we could conquer humanity and take our rightful place as rulers of the world *evil grin*

Kater

Banned
*hides*

I knew all along that dragons are evil.

Damn dragons, acting all innocent. Deceivers, the whole lot of them. :/

:p

Why can't I help but think that a "furry dimension"--basically our world as we know it today--but inhabited by furries, would be perfect bait for a Rick and Morty episode?

X3

I want to see that universe just for kicks :D

What would be the other me?

Hmm...

I don't know, man. Sometimes I think being a dragon would probably mean some rules are going to be broken no matter what. Maybe you actually won't get your scaly butt blown out of the sky!

If I had the ability to switch between human and dragon form at will, now that I could get behind (or is that cheating too much? :p)

Hmm true, but the problem would be half the world would want to capture me and the other half would want to slay me. It wouldn't be a very peaceful (or long) existence.

However, If there were a pack of us, then we could conquer humanity and take our rightful place as rulers of the world *evil grin*

That would be cheating when you think about it, but on the other hand, it'd be perfect!

As for the other part, well, I dunno. If you can resist eating and burning everything in sight...

I dunno, I don't look like the type for conquering things.

*hides*

But-but-but think about all the cute ones!

Xaltheron

That would be cheating when you think about it, but on the other hand, it'd be perfect!

As for the other part, well, I dunno. If you can resist eating and burning everything in sight...

I dunno, I don't look like the type for conquering things.

I don't think we'd have much choice though, it would be more like self-defence, a matter of conquer or be conquered. Sure, some humans would worship us,
and some would want to sex us :p
but generally it would be chaos if dragons suddenly appeared in the world, most countries would seek to either control or kill them, even if they were perfectly friendly.

"For dragons are fire made flesh, and fire is power."
-GoT reference :p

I would be a fair dragon though, I'd be good to those prepared to bend the knee, and torch only those who'd dare oppose us ;)

...Anyway, time to reign in my power-crazed fantasies I think XD

*hides*

This coming from a cat, the ones truly plotting world domination.
Don't think I haven't seen you guys giving me that look, like I'm nothing more than shit on your paw :p
75163-SOON-black-cat-meme-2Iwo.jpeg

Impala26

A new set of badges for me and my mate's fursuit characters! ^_^

CK9I1WsVAAA3kst.jpg

She's had hers for about a year while mine is due to be done in a few weeks. Her's is an "alien" Shiba dog creature while mine is an "alien" impala creature. There's photos around of hers if anyone would like me to share. :)

I don't think we'd have much choice though, it would be more like self-defence, a matter of conquer or be conquered. Sure, some humans would worship us,
and some would want to sex us :p
but generally it would be chaos if dragons suddenly appeared in the world, most countries would seek to either control or kill them, even if they were perfectly friendly.

"For dragons are fire made flesh, and fire is power."
-GoT reference :p

I would be a fair dragon though, I'd be good to those prepared to bend the knee, and torch only those who'd dare oppose us ;)

...Anyway, time to reign in my power-crazed fantasies I think XD

This coming from a cat, the ones truly plotting world domination.
Don't think I haven't seen you guys giving me that look, like I'm nothing more than shit on your paw :p
75163-SOON-black-cat-meme-2Iwo.jpeg

Mmm hmm. On the other hand, if a good amount of people were dragons instead... who knows.

They say that dragons are just bigger, scaly cats. Right?

A new set of badges for me and my mate's fursuit characters! ^_^

CK9I1WsVAAA3kst.jpg

She's had hers for about a year while mine is due to be done in a few weeks. Her's is an "alien" Shiba dog creature while mine is an "alien" impala creature. There's photos around of hers if anyone would like me to share. :)

Sure looks nice! Sometimes I wish I could have everything I wanted, but sometimes, geography isn't a nice guy.

Top Bottom