• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
posting this from pokemon because it's 2kawaii
a6c.gif
4ca.gif

315.gif
839.gif

f0a.gif
e86.gif

a5b.gif
16a.gif

ab0.gif

Also, what kind of furry is a "freakhound?"

I tried to look it up on the furry wiki, but it didn't have a page.

Nothing really. There's Freakhound Studios that make fursuits and such, but that's about it. There are a few furruies who call themselves Freakhound (their name), but there's no established "species".

There is one reference to freakhounds being a species "created" by someone (who's no longer got an active DA page), which says:

Freakhounds are a species created by <deleted> they are slightly smaller than great danes, they have longer necks, and a long tail that acts as a counter balance. They have many other defining traits like long ears and facial markings

So in other words... OC, do not steal, is like a dog, but not, has stripes, and stuff.

Everything is a remix.

Centaurs are made-up too, along with, well, animal heads on human bodies, when you think about it. So it's not THAT weird.

Boss Doggie

what's a boat furry

also sorry Pallazo, but I have to celebrate Dekaranger being subbed by OT via Doggie avatar

Kater

Banned
D'aww, that's adorable Miktar. And yes, marriage for samesex couples throughout the US is a great step in a good direction. ^w^

Impala26

I shall indeed be at Anthrocon this weekend (been on a break since 2009). Looking forward to going again.

Haha, I'll be there is well.

My fiancée is going to be in a big pink-white-blue alien dog fursuit.

I myself will be sporting my impala horn headband.

I'm thinking we'll stand out a bit :p

I shall indeed be at Anthrocon this weekend (been on a break since 2009). Looking forward to going again.

Haha, I'll be there is well.

My fiancée is going to be in a big pink-white-blue alien dog fursuit.

I myself will be sporting my impala horn headband.

I'm thinking we'll stand out a bit :p

In the meantime, I'll stand to continue on missing out on cons and stuff like that.

I'm going to work for real starting next month. I'm just thinking that all this free time will be pretty much be used up...

If only I could actually, you know, go to things I want without having travel distances and/or fees bogging me down too much.

Impala26

In the meantime, I'll stand to continue on missing out on cons and stuff like that.

I'm going to work for real starting next month. I'm just thinking that all this free time will be pretty much be used up...

If only I could actually, you know, go to things I want without having travel distances and/or fees bogging me down too much.

Not gonna lie, not sure I'd even be doing Anthrocon if it weren't for the fact that I live in Pittsburgh.

:p

Boss Doggie

A friend did this to me for my late Father's Day stuff and so I thank him so much for this

jamestrans-logmq74.png

it's not full pic

Top Bottom