• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Well dressed and such :)

WRbukpq.jpg

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nrz7vl10Ew1r8afy8o1_1280.png

tumblr_nrz7vl10Ew1r8afy8o2_1280.png

I'm a bit torn about this.

I mean, it looks funny. But I'm imagining that the dog/cat/etc. hates your guts for doing that, putting those stupid clothes on them. :s

So yeah, I'd never do that myself.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah, but I'm saying we aren't missing out on much if they do throw out the old canon; it was pretty bad. I don't see them just endlessly retreading Star Fox 64 (storyline-wise) if the series continues from here either.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the SF64 designs either - they're definitely better than Assault's (too lanky) and Command's (which look too bobblehead-ish).

edit: ^ I dunno if that pic is safe for GAF...

nein, Assault had better proportions and less shitty heads.

If 64 design came out much later and Assault's design came out much earlier we probably won't be having this conversation.

Never get into a discussion about Star Fox with people who are in love with its more roguish characters. It never ends well, since nothing Nintendo will ever do will match up with their elaborate headcannon. Just look at Samus Waifu.

Define headcanon, because I'm pretty sure Assault happened. And I'm pretty sure 64 only had "boss fight with four small enemies rather than one big enemy".

Acerac

Banned
So apparently our Skype chat is being disbanded for no good reason?

Any ideas on where we can reconvene? Not seeing everyone's daily image dumps makes me a sad otter.

I remade the chat.. if anyone is interested in joining it but I ultimately feel its unnecessary when there's a new chat and two IRC chats that preceded this. All for a community of what? 30 people at most?

If you want to join, skype:?chat&blob=mJtdQR-Jk6Cjgp6RT7iAaW2TdxKjfTe53xOItXCahLvr3XXfnCCYNP95arV3Np5vXKBiIpAv5AVTLT6Y

thats the link

All of them look great, though that frog does take some getting used to. Probably just the art style, but it does look really like body paint.
Come to think about it...

Have you ever thought what's exactly inside these anthro things? Externally, they do look like the hybrids they should be. Internally, though, are they? Maybe they all have human-like organs behind the scenes. Maybe they're proper hybrids all the way through. And maybe they're actually just animals in question?

I like to have some fun and decide that they're probably some kind of blend of the first two. Otherwise it doesn't really work. Though I do like to imagine that there are some hybrids out there that would be...quite sad since they were squarely in the third case if they used to be human.

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nqnm88BV5l1sysem0o1_500.gif

tumblr_nqnm88BV5l1sysem0o3_500.gif

tumblr_nqnm88BV5l1sysem0o4_500.gif

tumblr_nqnm88BV5l1sysem0o6_500.gif

tumblr_nqnm88BV5l1sysem0o10_500.gif

I wanna see that film, like, right now. It's titled "西游记:大圣归来 (CUG:King of Heroes aka Monkey King:Hero is Back)A Chinese animation"

I found a featured news segment on the Furry Fandom back in the 90s.
Here's the video
It's an interesting time capsule piece of the fandom at the time, showing how much the fandom has really changed since then and how it's not so different either at the same time.

Boss Doggie

Shakira is in Zootopia it seems.

Also there's a well built tiger in white shorts trying to seduce you.

Boss Doggie

So how many tickets have you bought?

Eh still cautiously optimistic.

Besides the stuff that do tingle me tend to be either in video games or cartoons.

We shall never be graced with a cartoon like Chaotic again ;_;

What bet did you lose, Boss Doggie?

I'm @liminalcoyote but I don't post much. How do I social media.

*waves to DethBen* Welcome to our weird little corner of GAF. Stick around!

Boss Doggie

What bet did you lose, Boss Doggie?

I'm @liminalcoyote but I don't post much. How do I social media.

*waves to DethBen* Welcome to our weird little corner of GAF. Stick around!

no bets, just feel like using best Aikatsu for a week :p

(I blame watching live airing of Pokemon)

I'll follow you guys in a bit, you'll see why I changed avatar! Though I warn you, I share furry stuff!

@ColtraineGF

Retweets everywhere, with the occasional game/anime/manga update :)

Oh wait I already follow you!

Refyref

Finally caught up with the thread, stupid utter lack of time.
My Twitter account should be obvious, seeing it's the same handle as GAF. I don't talk about furry much at all there, though.

Lapres said:

Salbug

Finally caught up with the thread, stupid utter lack of time.
My Twitter account should be obvious, seeing it's the same handle as GAF. I don't talk about furry much at all there, though.

Damn that's good art. :eek: Gonna have to go give this person a watch.

Boi, I don't know your Twitter.

A few posts up:

I use it for updates on artists really.

@WolfieAtPlay

As for:

Nice to see they were so mature about it. A thousand ideas to be had, but all most of them could think of was sex. Ironic.

Top Bottom