• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
A friend linked me this

tumblr_mldonst4B91qfgcv5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mldonst4B91qfgcv5o2_400.gif

Boss Doggie

I also like the one where when they're supposed to be trashtalking each other, Wolf accidentally made an innuendo that made them feel awkward and ends with him asking Fox for a drink.

I too personally think it may be a bit cumbersome. On the other hand, you would get resistance from things like splinters and rogue lego pieces.

Hmm, I don't think it'd be that cumbersome when you get used to it. After all, it's your body. :p

Though I do wonder about cuddles.

That, and whether I'd have full control on my body, even if I'm perfectly sane. Last thing anyone would like is the body doing its own things...at the worst times.

Kater

Banned
No, that's his belly that's being grabbed there.

That may be your wishful thinking making you see things that aren't happening. :p

Komo

Banned
Been thinking of changing my GAF avatar to an icon of my character. I feel like it would positively influence how I post, because this Max Payne avatar, whilst good really gives ... negative vibes?

I don't know, maybe I've just been too much of an ass on GAF and I associate it with negativity now

Komo

Banned
hell yeah, if you got furry art of your char

Yeah, I certainly don't have a shortage of that at the moment >->

I'd just feel bad getting rid of this silly Max Payne icon. It's kind of amazing, but I think it'd be best if I replaced it

I think I'll probably just keep on using my Noivern avvy for the time being, at least until I get bored of it. Then I'll switch to another...Noivern avvy.

I wonder if it'd be even noticeable if it were an anthro Noivern. Or a completely different Pokémon. Or just a "dragon".

Kater

Banned
A butterfly dragon, now that is an interesting mix. Fragile, tiny and living for a very short amount of time and majestic and massive, basically living for forever, until the end of times if not killed.

8rjirMY.jpg

Boss Doggie

It's the date where Tai went back to real world then went back again to the digital world.

But meh not really feeling it. I don't get why Bowser Day is 8/4 though. It's not even clever like Zangoose Day (3-9, "san kyuu").

I like how they look in Zero. I think the proportions fit the kind of setting Star Fox is better than the more "realistic" Assault designs, honestly.

Boss Doggie

I like how they look in Zero. I think the proportions fit the kind of setting Star Fox is better than the more "realistic" Assault designs, honestly.

That implies Star Fox fits the shit Mario has (i.e. redundant, recurring villain and story). It works in Mario and in Zelda they made a way to work it, but not in Star Fox.

God I worry what they'll do to Wolf.

That implies Star Fox fits the shit Mario has (i.e. redundant, recurring villain and story). It works in Mario and in Zelda they made a way to work it, but not in Star Fox.

God I worry what they'll do to Wolf.

I don't think there's much indication that they're absolutely going to go that route, but either way, none of the Star Fox games after 64 ever did anything interesting with their stories; it's not like we're losing anything cool if all that gets thrown out (barring one or two characters maybe). Anything they do will almost certainly be better than Adventures and Command's awkward storylines.

Boss Doggie

I don't think there's much indication that they're absolutely going to go that route, but either way, none of the Star Fox games after 64 ever did anything interesting with their stories; it's not like we're losing anything cool if all that gets thrown out (barring one or two characters maybe). Anything they do will almost certainly be better than Adventures and Command's awkward storylines.

I was talking about Star Fox one of the few Nintendo stuff that has actual progress of time and movement.

Anyway I believe the fandom has terrible tastes. SF64 designs? Krystal? Ew.

I was talking about Star Fox one of the few Nintendo stuff that has actual progress of time and movement.

Anyway I believe the fandom has terrible tastes. SF64 designs? Krystal? Ew.

Yeah, but I'm saying we aren't missing out on much if they do throw out the old canon; it was pretty bad. I don't see them just endlessly retreading Star Fox 64 (storyline-wise) if the series continues from here either.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the SF64 designs either - they're definitely better than Assault's (too lanky) and Command's (which look too bobblehead-ish).

edit: ^ I dunno if that pic is safe for GAF...

edit: ^ I dunno if that pic is safe for GAF...

At worse it shows slightly bulgy underwear. I think that's okay. I don't really care - I've been drinking heavily all day since I learned the artist is 17.

Yeah, but I'm saying we aren't missing out on much if they do throw out the old canon; it was pretty bad. I don't see them just endlessly retreading Star Fox 64 (storyline-wise) if the series continues from here either.

Never get into a discussion about Star Fox with people who are in love with its more roguish characters. It never ends well, since nothing Nintendo will ever do will match up with their elaborate headcannon. Just look at Samus Waifu.

Top Bottom