• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

What's the context of this ad? Is it really about furries furries or is there some other kind of pun here?
Nah, it's about furries.

The ad campaign itself is advertising their mattresses as being for everyone - there are a ton of different posters with different kinds of people. I see them all the time on the subway, since they often take up an entire side of the car.

Casper is also one of the companies you hear on the more popular podcasts. MailChimp, Audible, Cachefly, Squarespace, Harry's, and so on.

Wulfric

Saw this on a billboard on the way home heh *snip*

Oh, they know what they're doing. Come to think of it, I've never actually seen a mattress ad.

I would really like to go to MFF as it's one of the cons that I could reach no problem in terms of flying compared to say AC or a few other east coast cons, which are just too expensive for me to even consider flying to atm. Wish it just wasn't around college finals as that makes it difficult to make it even remotely possible to go there.

Yeah, traveling in the winter when it's so close to the end of the school year is a real turn off. Luckily I can drive there (I'm about an hour north), but that doesn't change that December is a busy time for me personally.

Sometimes I just think that some people are really off.

On another topic, I think I'd love some kind of dragon goodie. I don't think I'll be comfortable in any suit...

^ I admit, that made me laugh!

(Honestly I'm more annoyed by the way the dialogue is punctuated than the art, which I just find not to my taste. You don't need to put quote marks around every individual sentence, guys. Really. It's OK.)

1GspDAe.png

Battlechili

Banned
As someone who doesn't like muscular men or bara, would I enjoy Morenatsu? I hear good things about it all the time but I'm not really sure I'd like it.

Chuck

Still without luck
The bunny is the twink, go for him if you don't want muscles.

Edit: I meant Shin, the cat as mentioned below. I said bunny because I was mistaking him for another purple bunny in something else. There's no bunnies in the game, Hop.

Wulfric

So I saw on tumblr that Nintendo released some kind of... appreciation site? For muscle pokemon I think? I mean... uh...

So this is, like, canon now? I guess?

I'm at a loss for words.

What's this, official Machoke bara? And I found a little Geodude throwing game on there too. It's actually kind of fun: http://www.pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/isitsubute_fight/

This is even stranger than that Slowpoke/Yadon song. You're so weird sometimes, Pokémon Company.

Hedge

Morenatsu is dead? Awh, I always wanted to get into it. The bear dude and dragon dad are super cute. C:
But anyway, that's sad. I thought it was still very popular. I keep seeing fanart of it, anyway.

Morenatsu is dead? Awh, I always wanted to get into it. The bear dude and dragon dad are super cute. C:
But anyway, that's sad. I thought it was still very popular. I keep seeing fanart of it, anyway.
Well really, its only missing like 2-3 routes out of 9, so you could just play it like that if you wanted to. Both of those characters you mentioned have been completed.

Kater

Banned
Ersatzkopf, afaik the game is about 2 hours long judging from the reviews. So I am not surprised that the dev has only 5 hours clocked on their Steam page.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The Fur Awakens gives me shudders, thank god they said Furce

And god I hope they won't make Steam into some furry background shit.

Wanderer5

Doesn't sound like Major/Minor is good overall (really short too), let alone the bleh artstyle.

Also, heh I missed this short of Zootopia. Judy continues to be really adorable.X3

Ersatzkopf, afaik the game is about 2 hours long judging from the reviews. So I am not surprised that the dev has only 5 hours clocked on their Steam page.

I ran through what's out (only the first chapter) twice in a little over an hour, but I'm a reasonably quick reader, and the second time I was fastforwarding through stuff I'd already read.

I didn't know about any of the drama around it, I picked it up last night and popped in here to see what FurryGAF thinks. The writing is fairly clumsy (it is absolutely weeaboo city), and it's really just a preview at this point, but .. I still had fun! Maybe I have low standards?

Better, though I'd say the thinner lines give a slightly neater look.

------

Well look at that, FA removed the options that I didn't use on the update lists ("Remove All" et. al). I only ever check off posts I don't like and click to remove, since that's faster.

Wulfric

Umm, Boss Doggie, you might want to edit the link or mark it NSFW. There's some pretty visible head in the 2011 pic.

2013 is probably the best year, I think the linework could be a bit thicker though. The 2015 version is overly thick, but the color work is significantly better.

Boss Doggie

Umm, Boss Doggie, you might want to edit the link or mark it NSFW. There's some pretty visible head in the 2011 pic.

2013 is probably the best year, I think the linework could be a bit thicker though. The 2015 version is overly thick, but the color work is significantly better.
Better, though I'd say the thinner lines give a slightly neater look.

------

Well look at that, FA removed the options that I didn't use on the update lists ("Remove All" et. al). I only ever check off posts I don't like and click to remove, since that's faster.
Yeah Ookami, I think your art looks nicer with the thinner lines

That's up to interpretation.

The outline thickness is suggested by muskieratboi, and I think it adds depth

2013 was when I was experimenting with line thickness, I thought the small lines didn't give enough "manliness" or "strength" if you know what I mean

I guess I'll try to experiment with more thickness

also I didn't realize the uh... "head" is visible :<

Wulfric

The way I see it, the drawing from 2015 is more confident and the shading gives it more depth that the 2013 does not have. The thick lines actually look better at full size over on FA.

I really need to start drawing again. Haven't done anything all year. :(

Boss Doggie

Every time someone says they see my FA I kinda feel shy because they see my uh... "kinks". :p

Aanyway...

Sexy

CWPRCHNWwAAIHm4.jpg:large

not really a big fan of red pandas but when muscle artists draw them *sizzle*

Wulfric

I haven't used FA in over six years. Do I dare link my short stories and favorites from middle school? :O

Does anyone here use their FA frequently? I was thinking of getting back into it now that the semester is over.

Top Bottom