• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Still feeling like leaving my avatar just like this for a while... even though it's way past Christmas.

Feeling like using a completely different avvy.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
This is my real face
IJT2X4c.gif

Wulfric

I actually am a cat man.

Kidding, I'm in the middle of growing a beard and it's not quite there yet. Maybe next time.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I don't want to show my real self.

Also because someone asked

digicompz3qvv.png

digimon make good beef

cropped because even speedos have bulges

Wulfric

you could update your real pic avatar every week, showing off beard growth :p

...Ok, I'll put the mask away for a bit. But only because you put it so nicely.

I like the background, Boss Doggie. It really drives home the Digimon aspect. Those speedo straps look ready to pop at the slightest movement. o_O

Wulfric

Me too, honestly. There's something to be said about wondering what's hiding underneath a pair of briefs. Especially when it's already filled up nicely.

Blatant exposure is overrated. :p

Wulfric

I'm also really fond of lioncloth and fundoshi. The ornate/ceremonial ones like Kimahri's are really nice. Luckily kemono artists love to draw buff guys wearing them.

Omg, I regret using this real photo already. D:

g2Vyda9.jpg

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
FYI Boss Doggie I'm writing buff wolves into my book

Because of course guys working for a moving company would be strong

They keep their clothes on though, I have to make compromises somewhere

Chuck

Still without luck
cuuuuuuuuuute!

FYI Boss Doggie I'm writing buff wolves into my book

Because of course guys working for a moving company would be strong

They keep their clothes on though, I have to make compromises somewhere

guys working for a moving company are indeed strong but also take their shirts off when it gets too hot outside! :3c

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
wait

what book

I'm writing a novel. It's contemporary/literary fiction and the characters are animal people because apparently I don't want to sell any copies. Hoping to have it released in time for Zootopia because Why Not.

And near the end of the story, the main character has to move out of her apartment, so might as well give you a little something to look forward to

Hello furries. I always thought it was strange how this thread isn't very active.

Animal people are pretty cool. I don't identify as a furry since it isn't all that important to me. But I wouldn't protest the label. I don't have a fursona and I can't draw or anything. I listen to KnotCast, for it being a fun casual queer podcast. And used to watch some episodes of the Funday Pawpet Show but I couldn't fit the 4 hours a week into my schedule.

Also autocorrect thought I was talking to curries.

Hi. :)

It would be interesting to have more amenable coworkers where I'm at. Closest I can get is that one person who draws the occasional cute animal.

Wulfric

Let us know when the book is out Hop! I need more sexy movers in my life.

Speaking of books, I still haven't read my copy of Out of Position #4. I don't even like football though.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So uh since you guys are artists and everything or at least knowledgeable about pen tablets and such

what is a good, cheap pen tablet for a "beginner" user like me? I saw Intuos Comic and Intuos Art here but I feel they're a bit expensive.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
So uh since you guys are artists and everything or at least knowledgeable about pen tablets and such

what is a good, cheap pen tablet for a "beginner" user like me? I saw Intuos Comic and Intuos Art here but I feel they're a bit expensive.

Well the Intuos Comic and Art small size are only $100. I say only because that's on the cheap side for anything Wacom puts out.

There's also the Intuos Draw going for about $69 if you don't need the touch features (you probably don't) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010LHRFWW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I personally can't vouch for the quality of these particular products since I've never tried them, but Wacom usually makes quality stuff.

Top Bottom