• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Chuck

Still without luck
I haven't used FA in over six years. Do I dare link my short stories and favorites from middle school? :O

Does anyone here use their FA frequently? I was thinking of getting back into it now that the semester is over.

I go to my FA at least once a day, just looking at submissions.

Site sucks though, trying to add everyone on weasyl but that site has its own problems.

Refyref

I use it to look at stuff and favorite them. As faulty as the site is, all the other furry sites are far more cumbersome to use when all you want to do is look at stuff.

Hedge

I only use FA because it's nice to keep my own submissions collected in one place, and also all the artists that I watch.
I don't really like the chaotic nature of Tumblr, and most other art sites just don't click with me, I suppose.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
And I had to be different and go set up a SoFurry account. In my defense, I'm a writer, and that's apparently a more writer-ish place.

Actually no I'm just an insufferable hipster

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nzgfv4feBR1s6hb46o1_540.jpg

I should visit a gym too some day.

For the men as much as my fitness. :p

(source)

Wulfric

Lmao, I've been going to the gym for 4 months and still leave feeling like that. I need to work up the courage to ask the bearded hunks at the gym to spot me on bench. Though it's kind of awkward when your 5-rep set is their warmup set.

And I still can't believe Bayo made it into Smash before Wolf. Her amiibo will be legendary.
As a Nintendo World NYC exclusive.
:O

Chuck

Still without luck
Forgot to post before, but the Zootopia trailer killed in my showing of Star Wars. People were laughing so hard.

yessssss

Wulfric

They didn't show the Zootopia trailer at my showing, unfortunately. We did see the Warcraft trailer though; the worgs look great in 3D.

I can't believe there's going to be another Kung Fu Panda movie. I thought that story was pretty much done?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
KFP2 ended with a teaser of his father being alive so no.

With that said I am worried that it might not live up to KFP2's grandness.

Playing more VNs.. have any of you guys checked out Bear School? It's not exactly furry, but... it's pretty furry. The writing is a little repetitive, but the characters are quite endearing (Kerry <3)

I tried to search for it on GAF but I just got a bunch of Witcher 3 threads, sorry if this is old news.

Wulfric

Speaking of visual novels, I just came across Aviary Attorney on Steam. It's like someone smashed together Ace Attorney and Hatoful Boyfriend. It's done in the style of old-fashion 19th century book illustrations, which actually sounds kind of bizarre, but it looks lovely in the trailer.

DzIvumB.jpg

Boss Doggie

I heard there is an area that is incomplete though, with stuck loading.

Also I was finishing the christmas pic but ended up trailing off and doing this instead, :(

CW0m8aPVEAAEiXr.png:large

twitter size of course

Wulfric

Hmm, looks like they just posted a patch for the game on Steam. It's nice to see indie devs on the ball with bug fixes.

^ New Drawing:&#3900; &#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388; One hug please!

The wings are kinda small on him. Or maybe his biceps are just big?

Boss Doggie

Even in his official art his wings feel like an afterthought. Like they lack muscles to lift him up and looks small.

AqBjuVp.jpg

also not a big fan of big hands and maybe feet :p

Wulfric

Oh, I thought it was your OC. Yeah, his wings are too small and the hands/feet are too big. What game is he from?

On a side note, I just picked up a small Wacom Intuos. Will GIMP work well with it? I am new to digital art.

Wulfric

I'd watch the dragon star in Alice In Wonderland, the bow in back is a nice touch.

The bottom pic is cute too, watercolor artists are something else. One mistake and you're pretty much out of luck.

Kater

Banned
Lmao, I've been going to the gym for 4 months and still leave feeling like that. I need to work up the courage to ask the bearded hunks at the gym to spot me on bench. Though it's kind of awkward when your 5-rep set is their warmup set.
Glancing at sweating men beats training yourself anyway. :p

Speaking of visual novels, I just came across Aviary Attorney on Steam. It's like someone smashed together Ace Attorney and Hatoful Boyfriend. It's done in the style of old-fashion 19th century book illustrations, which actually sounds kind of bizarre, but it looks lovely in the trailer.

DzIvumB.jpg
A mix of Hatoful Boyfriend and Ace Attorney you say? Count me in!

Wulfric

Unf, doggy Santa has been working out this year. Merry Christmas everyone!

I assume your friend is an experienced ice skater? There's so much extra bulk in a fursuit that I imagine you would have to adjust your whole technique.

petran79

Banned
CHEEZMO™;136877434 said:
Jay Naylor is best SFur artiste imo

Just read through his comics. To avoid the hassle I used wget to download them in a separate folder and used a comic reader

Better Days is much better than Original Life, which seems all messed up in narrative. Even though I liked that it is more philosophical in some parts.

Story consistency is not something I expect in a webcomic he did in his spare time so I did not put that much importance into it. Still, Better Days retains very good quality throughout and also has very good and memorable characters. On par with more known and awarded comics.

Though the look of the young cat protagonist in Better Days reminded of the Night on the Galactic Railroad character somehow.

Chuck

Still without luck
I see people on twitter talking about popufur drama. Anyone wanna clue me in?

Edit: omg I found it

*salivates*

Top Bottom