• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Kater

Banned
Zaush has drawn that bunny plenty of times already, I assure you.
tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

*googles Zaush*

SU9bSRd.png

*closes the tab*

Edit: Okay, curiousity got the better of me and I actually read some more about the so-called "drama" which was apparently him raping women. What a piece of shit.

I don't know if this is appropriate or whatever but I want to leave this message here anyway

I'm taking an 'extended break' from GAF - I know, I'm nobody important, but I was an occasional poster in this thread for a brief period of time, as this was the only community I ever bothered to try and push myself into here on GAF.

I'm just disappointed in myself for how terrible I let myself be on this forum. Over time I turned from enthusiastic and positive about GAF as a community, to horribly negative and full of angst. I'm not proud of that, and as a result of my gradual change, I have completely soiled my name here on this site, and so I've decided that I'll just stick to the shadows for the most part and only post once in a blue moon whenever I absolutely feel I have to. I wouldn't be surprised if I came off as an attention-whore for this post, but whatever. Hopefully it'll prevent me from posting when I don't need to.

Even if it didn't quite work out, even if I abruptly left the Skype chat and even if I never really made friends with anyone here, you guys were pretty okay with me. Thanks for being okay.

I know I have to do that too sometimes. Things can get heated on GAF and you can have a really bad time on here. Then it's better to take a break.

Hope we'll see you sometime soon again, until then I wish you a good time. ^^

Chuck

Still without luck
tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

*googles Zaush*

SU9bSRd.png

*closes the tab*

Edit: Okay, curiousity got the better of me and I actually read some more about the so-called "drama" which was apparently him raping women. What a piece of shit.
Gotta love the way any sort of accusations work on the Internet. Guilty until never proven not guilty because they're guilty.

Also he's the most popular furry artist, you should probably know him.

The_Kid

Reminds me of when my favorite furry musician turned out to be a piece of shit. Renard Queenston apparently raped and was just generally horrible to past girlfriends I guess. He even admitted it himself. Been really hard to listen to any of his music after that.

Kater

Banned
Lack of evidence doesn't mean that the claim is null and nonsense. It might be true what the victim claims.

I rather doubt the one that got rape accusations thrown at them than the one who claims them. I think if you stand on his side you are very misguided.

Chuck

Still without luck
Lack of evidence doesn't mean that the claim is null and nonsense. It might be true what the victim claims.

I rather doubt the one that got rape accusations thrown at them than the one who claims them. I think if you stand on his side you are very misguided.
So you doubt the accused solely because they are the accused, yet I'm misguided.

Neat.

Battlechili

Banned
What, no one has posted the new Zootopia trailer in here yet? There's a thread over in OT about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY73vFGhSVk

Judy is adorable. And sloths are the perfect animal for the DMV, lmao.
I burst outlaughing watching this scene, and most things don't ever get more than maybe a slight chuckle out of me. I'm really impressed and excited for this film. If a movie can get a genuine laugh out of me, they're doing something right. I've heard some people complain that the scene is too drawn out, but I think the length of it makes it even better. I like what animals they are picking for what jobs. It comes off as clever to me and it seems to me like they're going to try very hard to make everything each and ever animal does have some sort of joke tied to it. I hope it does, anyways.

Wulfric

Huh, that's a legit ad? Their other furry ads are nowhere near as awesome as this one. I love that staredown on the eagle.

I don't get why they have fanny packs though. >.>

Kater

Banned
Huh, that's a legit ad? Their other furry ads are nowhere near as awesome as this one. I love that staredown on the eagle.

I don't get why they have fanny packs though. >.>
Hey, fanny packs aren't that bad-looking and they are quite useful if you don't have pockets and still want to carry your valuables with you (like at a festival for example).

Wulfric

Yep, as soon as saw it I knew that was a The Mountain shirt. They make an awful lot of animal shirts. That said, it actually looks pretty menacing for hotel resort merchandise.

Shoot, now I want to play some Age of Mythology.

The_Kid

So who is going to MFF in a couple days? I'm so excited I'm vibrating.

Picking up this little cutie there (The coloring is off due to lighting, actually magenta not red and purple x3).

CVHri_AUwAE4kcG.jpg

Picking up this little cutie there (The coloring is off due to lighting, actually magenta not red and purple x3).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVHri_AUwAE4kcG.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
*rubs ears*
[quote="Cobalt Reactor, post: 187497522"]Has anyone ever played the Burial at Sea DLC for Bioshock infinite? Because at one point you go to a school called "Ryan the Lion Preparatory Academy," which has the following mascot:

[IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/dc5c3a6fba7479862a7fdba466e322be/tumblr_inline_nyayfeDP3x1r05hdo_540.jpg[IMG]

This screenshot is from tumblr, but basically when I saw it I was like "furry Andrew Ryan." (That was tumblrs reaction as well.)[/QUOTE]
I think it reminds me of the [s]Berenstein[/s] Berenstain Bears :)

Chuck

Still without luck
what are the actual odds you'd see someone in a fursuit in the theater?

and die of embarrassment? i'd ask for a picture!

Yep, as soon as saw it I knew that was a The Mountain shirt. They make an awful lot of animal shirts. That said, it actually looks pretty menacing for hotel resort merchandise.

Shoot, now I want to play some Age of Mythology.
I dunno if I would call that menacing, it actually looks more badass with how his stance and expression is. The guy in the gift shop said that it's a pretty popular item they sell and I can see why. The design had actual thought put into it and looks more interesting visually compared to a lot of Las Vegas hotel/resort merchandise, whuch generally just look very generic, bland, uninteresting, or just plain lazy.
That said, a lot of these shirts that The Mountain make look very nice, so I will probably buy a couple more for myself and for as gifts for friends in the future.

Hedge

I think the movie itself looks alright, but I do wonder if the "huge planet eye" trend will ever actually end. The longer I stare at that rabbits eyes, the longer I start to feel freaked out over the size of them.

Wulfric

I live an hour away, can't make it this year unfortunately. The good news is that it gives me a whole year to work on my Ajani (from Magic) cosplay! I don't know the first thing about making armor, but I'm willing to give it a try.

I dunno if I would call that menacing, it actually looks more badass with how his stance and expression is. The design had actual thought put into it and looks more interesting visually compared to a lot of Las Vegas hotel/resort merchandise, whuch generally just look very generic, bland, uninteresting, or just plain lazy.

You've got a point there. There's probably two or there shirts in the whole gift shop that aren't plastered with logos and cringy phrases.

Baito is far more pleasing to look at than that Zootopia rabbit.

Do you mean the bodybuilder? Because the only result I'm getting on Google is a freakishly built guy. o_O

Wulfric

Lol nvm, I was looking for a furry character on image search, but the crazy buff guy made sense in my head for some reason.

I find Rusty more endearing though. The poor dog's got like ten kids and owns a rundown baseball shop.

Battlechili

Banned
I've never understood why they don't do more to localize French animation in the United States. It's really cool. I've heard of the show this is based on, Wakfu, but only a handful of times.
...I wonder what it would be like if there was something like weeaboos but for French culture...?

EDIT: I remember when I first heard about this show now! It was on imgur after someone posted this gif:

ecRJpfz.gif

The comments on that were pretty hilarious; the top one was just this image:

9v4XVVK.jpg

I don't know where this one is from though.
Oh how I love that gif. The episode its from wasn't all that great though. Very rap oriented, and as much as I love the French language, I didn't like how it sounded in rap.

And I dunno. A couple French works have made it over, with the most famous ones being Totally Spies and Code Lyoko. French works can be pretty awesome. In recent years, Wakfu finally got an official English dub and is now on Netflix, but it still has yet to be aired on American television. I hope Dofus gets the same treatment as Wakfu; all it took was a Kickstarter for it to get dubbed.

EDIT: By the way, I believe based on the comments in the imgur image you mentioned that the source of that image is Spinnerette

I think I'm getting used to the variety in characters over time... A bunch of things that used to just make me feel weird now actually look appealing to me. Mostly to do with female ones. :)

Top Bottom