• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F? Naked man drives on a highway while masturbating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dxJMcUi.png

60840ea2_sogood.gif

speaking of masturbation, i'm pretty sure i overheard a guy jerking off in a bathroom stall at my university

There's a kid at my university who jerks off in the same bathroom at the same time every Monday. I keep forgetting and then I go to piss before class and you can see through the cracks of the stall that he's jackin it. He also chooses to do this in the first stall which is right in your face when you walk into the bathroom.

The kids a fuckin weirdo.

Also, one time some kid was jackin' it at the urinal next to me. I was there pissing and he walked up to the urinal next to me. He kept looking my way too.

That's why people are homophobes. They're afraid of big bald hispanic guys jackin off in the urinals next to them while they're just trying to take a piss and make it to English 801 on time. But nope. Have to get scared for life.

There's a kid at my university who jerks off in the same bathroom at the same time every Monday. I keep forgetting and then I go to piss before class and you can see through the cracks of the stall that he's jackin it. He also chooses to do this in the first stall which is right in your face when you walk into the bathroom.

The kids a fuckin weirdo.

Also, one time some kid was jackin' it at the urinal next to me. I was there pissing and he walked up to the urinal next to me. He kept looking my way too.
allyouhavetodoisthisatmrw0.gif

Seriously though, report that kid. He's a mass murderer in waiting.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Fuck I had to jerk myself off while driving a few times, but not naked. Lazy ass ex would give me hand jobs but could never finish because her wrists got tired and she would never use her mouth, so naturally I finished myself off... : /

akira28

Share with us, won't you?

I won't be too specific, but just things like women taking off their tops and flashing at them. Tons of people using drugs, giving bjs, etc. Or people road raging in their cars fucking with them, then they get on the CB and another trucker gives them a hand, so to speak.

terrisus

Was gonna say, I knew the F stood for Florida, but couldn't remember the other two countries. lol.

Florida is its own country now?
Ah, it's probably for the best.

Fuck I had to jerk myself off while driving a few times, but not naked. Lazy ass ex would give me hand jobs but could never finish because her wrists got tired and she would never use her mouth, so naturally I finished myself off... : /

MrToughPants

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I won't be too specific, but just things like women taking off their tops and flashing at them. Tons of people using drugs, giving bjs, etc. Or people road raging in their cars fucking with them, then they get on the CB and another trucker gives them a hand, so to speak.

Sounds exciting! I kind of want to be a truck driver now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom