• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F? Naked man drives on a highway while masturbating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck I had to jerk myself off while driving a few times, but not naked. Lazy ass ex would give me hand jobs but could never finish because her wrists got tired and she would never use her mouth, so naturally I finished myself off... : /
colin-farrell-is-disgusted-o1.gif

akira28

Sounds exciting! I kind of want to be a truck driver now.

Some good and some bad. Lots of people you carry freight for trying to screw you, unless you're an owner/operator. You can have girlfriends all over the country, lots of time to party, but it's also hard work.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Some good and some bad. Lots of people you carry freight for trying to screw you, unless you're an owner/operator. You can have girlfriends all over the country, lots of time to party, but it's also hard work.

Seeing people masturbate in their cars isn't worth all that hard work and general unpleasantness, methinks.

DarkFlow

Banned
I saw this once when we went to Disneyland on our 8th grade Graduation trip. Looked out the window from the bus, and saw some dude going to town in his little Nissan truck.

What a dumbass. During my student teaching I had to drive an hour drive home through rural Wisconsin. Almost every day on the way home I would pass the time by masturbating. Difference is I covered myself up when the rare car would pass me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom