• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Forza 3 racing and time attack league

Senger

Hyoushi said:
Pretty nice time. Did you use TCS on this?

I didn't bother any more after this one, maybe I would have been able to get a high 1.58 with this line.

suzuka.jpg

No TCS. Only used it for the R1 car since that was too tailhappy for me.

Hyoushi

Did a session on Road Atlanta earlier, but didn't note the exact time... forgot that only the best time goes on the leaderboard, and I had a better time with a 997 GT2 on that track. Anyway, it was a high 1'24.6, messed up at the turn-in for the last chicane on this. Had a better lap but ran wide over the finish line and got a penalty, that lap was a high 1'24.5. There's more time to be found.

Hyoushi

damn doods, you aren't getting very busy in here. this week should have been Catalunya in celebration of the F1. Catalunya with the Audi A4 DTM. hehe. think I'll do this on my own along with the actual Nur GP one for this week!

gragy10

Sucks that this has died on it's arse.
Tbh I'm not much of a time trial person and i suspect time zone differences are a major ball ache for well populated races. Shame, cos the first couple were a good laugh

caramac

I too am sad to see its apparent demise. Maybe would have been better to have it just as a time trial comp.

Perhaps if Jube changed his generous prize donation to hard cash would generate interest. :lol

Hyoushi

timetrials :arr

I don't care about the prize, I'll keep doing these anyway. great fun, and helps lengthen the game after I got to where I wanted to be on the overall ranking in the TT mode. hehe. dropped quite a few places now of course

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Hyoushi said:
timetrials :arr

I don't care about the prize, I'll keep doing these anyway. great fun, and helps lengthen the game after I got to where I wanted to be on the overall ranking in the TT mode. hehe. dropped quite a few places now of course

apologies to all for just sort of dropping this, there just didnt seem to be much interest and i felt as if i wasnt getting the return for my time put in. i plan on getting back into the game as this school year winds down (and i go on unemployment, yay california!) and will likely post some times

Top Bottom