• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I recognize GaGa as having far more musical talent than Rihanna. GaGa actually has it, just chooses not to utilize it.

fuck that, Kanye's not even a good fit for her. Just get KRIT to produce a track of hers on her next album and give him a verse.

holy shit I've listened to undun 3 times now. That's the beauty of an album that's short but oh so sweet muthafucka it's rising to my top 5.

Nobility

Banned
fuck that, Kanye's not even a good fit for her. Just get KRIT to produce a track of hers on her next album and give him a verse.

I approve of this.

Either way, I don't know how the award committee fucked up this bad.

We'll just hear more and more about the Kanye snub leading up to February.

Yeezy better make it memorable.

Recon

Banned
Maybe this will be the motivation for Good Ass Job. Making that shit real Kanye. Channel your anger into this, not leather kilts and shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
why won't you tweet something yeezy

feeed ussss

Holy shit GAF look at the KW forum over af KTT hahahaha I'm laughing so hard at this shit hahaha

2299660693-1.jpg

who loves that spacey/electronic type hip hop?

http://djdireq.com/album/direq-connection

JEKKI

holy sheeeeyit!!

any1 here in LA (I think Im the only one lol)?

DJ Quik is spinning at my favorite club this saturday! Grand Star Jazz!!

I better make a calendar reminder about it on my new iphone!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Question, did anyone of those rumored tracks that were left off of MBDTF get leaked, like Mommas Boyfriend(?) ?
Momma's Boyfriend's vocals was the only thing that leaked out.

Damn reading through KTT now you find out some weird shit. LMFAO did touch ups on Lift Off? People throwing around "The Black American Psycho" as his next album title? Ye is working with Justice on this album?! (I wonder how that worked out after everything)

If these stans are to be believed...
KTT said:
Rumored Guests:
Justice
Diplo
Flying Lotus
M.I.A.
Busy P
LMFAO
Cassius
Jay Elec
Mr. Porter
The Bullitts
Om'Mas Keith of Sa-Ra
Swedish House Mafia
Detail

Rumored Songs:
Shy City (ft. Lupe Fiasco)
Popular (Produced by S1 & Kanye West)
Flashing Lights 2
Whole Lifetime
Mamma's Boyfriend

O______O

Diplo, Jay Elec and Fly Lo mmmmm.....the rest of the names just imply he's going for the same shitty club sound of Graduation. LMFAO? Busy P and Justice? Bleuuuuuuck.

Didn't diplo help Kanye with the drums on a couple beats?

Recon

Banned
Dont give a shit about a Ye album unless its produced by him. Fuck that guest producer shit. A big reason why CD and LR were good was his production.

Kanye isn't abandoning his old sound, he's just incapable of reproducing it.

Yeah I said it, if he ever proves me wrong y'all can give me an avatar of that slutty gremlin from Gremlins 2 for a year or some shit.

Recon

Banned

Yeah I said it, if he ever proves me wrong y'all can give me an avatar of that slutty gremlin from Gremlins 2 for a year or some shit.

I know this....i hate that i know this...

Macca

I bet he's capable. The only thing stopping him is his ego. But hey, I respect Ye, he's always trying to push himself forward. Maybe it doesn't always work but he is trying to move the game forward.

coldvein

Banned
obligatory post: DT is the crew rulling america right now. drake(and his multi millionaire benefact0rs), cole (and his multi million benefactors), yela (and his million dollar benefactors), are all doing their thing, but DOOMTREE just put out the album of the year and have followers everywhere. why? because they put out their own shit and grind harder than anybody on any major label. period. this year belongs to doomtree. bangarang.

Wow so many pages since this morning, is it because of the Grammys? If Nicki Minaj wins best Rap Album I will be beyond pissed. I can't believe no Ye for AOTY.

Anyway, who the hell is this Mac Lethal dude? This video is all over my facebook wall, pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Teaft0Kg-Ok

Mac lethal is a underground cat who got pretty popular on the battle scene. Dude has been rhyming forever and ever....I actually use to cypher with him and Deacon from cunninlynguists back in the day over the internet (like 1999ish). Dude still got it. of course back then, he never rapped like that lol.

The M.O.B

obligatory post: DT is the crew rulling america right now. drake(and his multi millionaire benefact0rs), cole (and his multi million benefactors), yela (and his million dollar benefactors), are all doing their thing, but DOOMTREE just put out the album of the year and have followers everywhere. why? because they put out their own shit and grind harder than anybody on any major label. period. this year belongs to doomtree. bangarang.

…………………

`Moe Joe.

Banned
My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy was the most beautiful and coherent album of 2010 and I don't give a fuck what anybody else says.

tumblr_lq20le9uP61r0u0h6o1_500.jpg

IrishNinja

excellent argument sir HOWEVER
though i enjoyed some tracks off 8 diagrams, i can admit it was a hot mess. if i ever come out and call it "the most beautiful and coherent album of 2007 and I don't give a fuck what anybody else says" i hope siddx rapes my mom with a grammy.
and let's not even talk about what he should do if i post an image like that.

overcast

There should be an official stan count. To see which members are with which artists. It would put some posts in perspective.

oh sheeyit we makin lists again!!

Rhymatic Eternal King Supreme
Arms & Hammers
Oneirology
my new iphone
Dr Lecter
Section 80
Monumental

I like a lot of stuff this year, but not enough of it is impressive enough for me to make an entire top 10

Is this an album or summin? Bit hard to google.

IrishNinja

There should be an official stan count. To see which members are with which artists. It would put some posts in perspective.

man, you're begging for one of those vibe or whatever charts with names and arrows and shit pointing all over.

i vote macca as the dude to make this happen

`Moe Joe.

Banned
though i enjoyed some tracks off 8 diagrams, i can admit it was a hot mess. if i ever come out and call it "the most beautiful and coherent album of 2007 and I don't give a fuck what anybody else says" i hope siddx rapes my mom with a grammy.

But..It's MBDTF

Tokubetsu

I'll admit, I'm a Kanye stan and I enjoyed a MBDTF (as well as a lot of WTT) but the last few pages have been awful. You guys took it to another level. If we never talk about Kanye again in this iteration of Gaf-Hop, it may be too soon.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'll admit, I'm a Kanye stan and I enjoyed a MBDTF (as well as a lot of WTT) but the last few pages have been awful. You guys took it to another level. If we never talk about Kanye again in this iteration of Gaf-Hop, it may be too soon.
Accept and embrace the cycle.

Conversely, let the hate flow through you.

JackEtc

Got up today for school, and watched that Victoria's Secret performance for like the 50th time on my phone while I was eating breakfast. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom