• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just too little too late. If it had came out when it was supposed to it might have been decent, but at this point nobody gives a fuck.

Honestly, I didn't follow the dude at all, just saw it on some lists and thought I'd give it a listen. Well, I don't really care about him but I'd rather have him have Just Blaze beats than Aubrey waste them.

Yods, who did the production on that I love you joint again? Is there more of him on your tape?

PBY

Banned
It is done. Mixing and waiting on a feature.

A Backpack & A Dream:
1.From The Heart (Intro)
2.Hospice (feat. Holly Bernt)
3.A Backpack & A Dream
4.1,095 Days Ago
5.Three Years Ago
6.Dark Days
7.I Love YOu (feat. Siddx)
8.Close To The End
9.The End
*Bonus*
10.Meaningless
11.Janelle

Too excited to hear the completed product; I love the flow of the track names btw.

wait, since when?

I assumed they all were considering Papa Wu's spoken intro on Wu-Tang forever:

"That man came from monkeys, [laughing].That we was swinging from trees. I hardly can believe that unless, I'm dumb deaf and blind"

Unless I'm misinterpreting that, I can't see a man standing for that being the first track on an album you put your name on.

Now I"m curious about the Wu members stance on Evolution.

Recon

Banned
Moe Green, Kid Daytona and Donny Goines >>>> XV

No.

i'll give it a shot as soon as you put it out, recon.

Thanks!
+1 to cant wait to hear it, recons! gotta feel good to get it out there, man.

wait, since when?

nice. forgot bout that one.

Thanks, it does feel good getting it done. Especially since i have some ideas for my next project.

Too excited to hear the completed product; I love the flow of the track names btw.

Haha, thanks. Yeah, it isnt a long tape, more of a EP.

I feel so AWSOM How ya feel? AWSOM I guess that's AWSOM shorty you fine and yo body is AWSOM, wanna roll AWSOM well then let's go AWSOM

shit gives me cavities just listening to it.

The M.O.B

Sounds like someone played 2k12 and only heard the one XV song(I hated the song even more after playing 2K for over 50 hours). Not a huge fan of him but I have kept about 10-15 songs off Zero Heroes, Vizzy zone and Everybody's Nobody.

Dude has too many pop-culture references to me.

HiResDes

Sounds like someone played 2k12 and only heard the one XV song. Not a huge fan of him but I have kept about 10-15 songs off Zero Heroes, Vizzy zone and Everybody's Nobody.

He's so gimmicky, you only realize it after listening to everything after Everybody's Nobody.

Sounds like someone played 2k12 and only heard the one XV song. Not a huge fan of him but I have kept about 10-15 songs off Zero Heroes, Vizzy zone and Everybody's Nobody.

Nope. Didn't get 2k12 cause 2k ripped me off last year with their bugs and shitty online infrastructure.

I have zero heroes on my ipod and didn't like it at all. I came away feeling that it wasn't for me, but rather for the highschool crowd.

It is done. Mixing and waiting on a feature.

A Backpack & A Dream:
1.From The Heart (Intro)
2.Hospice (feat. Holly Bernt)
3.A Backpack & A Dream
4.1,095 Days Ago
5.Three Years Ago
6.Dark Days
7.I Love YOu (feat. Siddx)
8.Close To The End
9.The End
*Bonus*
10.Meaningless
11.Janelle

Just in time for AOTY considerations?
:p But seriously though, can't wait to hear it.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
What is GAF-Hop's opinion of Childish Gambino? I personally think the dude is god-awful and corny as all fuck... but apparently some people like his stuff.

DominoKid

Sounds like someone played 2k12 and only heard the one XV song(I hated the song even more after playing 2K for over 50 hours). Not a huge fan of him but I have kept about 10-15 songs off Zero Heroes, Vizzy zone and Everybody's Nobody.

nah i've heard 2 or 3 of his shitty mixtapes.

What is GAF-Hop's opinion of Childish Gambino? I personally think the dude is god-awful and corny as all fuck... but apparently some people like his stuff.

Camp was alright, people kinda turned on him when he started taking himself more seriously.

I still don't feel he has taken himself that seriously, so I can stand it. He can be annoying and cheesy, so I get some of the hate he gets 'round these parts.

Recon

Banned

To me, he is okay. I like some tracks, dislike a good portion. I think it is funny to see some people who worship Lil B call Childish Gambino shit. On pure talent, Donald is so far above Lil B it isnt even funny.

iavi

To me, he is okay. I like some tracks, dislike a good portion. I think it is funny to see some people who worship Lil B call Childish Gambino shit. On pure talent, Donald is so far above Lil B it isnt even funny.

Nobody really worships B though, and Gambino has no swag.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
XV isn't the greatest but he's better than a lot of the boring ass rappers some of ya'll pimp in here.

Childish Gambino tries way too hard to be Lil Wayne with more pop culture references. But he makes a few good tracks. I think it's because I like him as an actor that I give him slack, if he was anyone else I'd be way tougher on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom