• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

overcast said:
Doesn't matter if he's an idiot. SLR/Go To Sleep are both fairly recent, and those demonstrate that Lupe has way more talent than Wiz/Sean.
No doubt, but he sure is aint making it hard for people to see him downstairs with folk like B.o.B., Wiz and Big Sean.

overcast

Pinko Marx said:
So did I'm Beaming and then he dropped lasers and got doo-doo braids.
I'm Beaming came out before.

I do agree with you on your last point Odd One. He fucked up with Lasers, so he has to prove himself again. As I state over and over again idk if he can. We just have to wait and see though.

Beezy

Miri said:
If you guys haven't checked Kenmochi Hidefumi, do it, like now. He's one of the lesser mentioned Hyde Out bros, but released the best album on the label to date, imo.

tumblr_lna1nnKG8e1qcjeczo1_cover.jpeg

Kenmochi Hidefumi - Falliccia

Falliccia
Emperor

That Nujabes news made my day. Also, both of these tracks are great.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
overcast said:
I'm Beaming came out before.

I do agree with you on your last point Odd One. He fucked up with Lasers, so he has to prove himself again. As I state over and over again idk if he can. We just have to wait and see though.
I am tired of waiting. When he releases his next mixtape. He better put his best foot foward or in his mouth.

Pinko Marx said:
Wiz released one bad album.
And its not like its JUST the bad album that hes done.
And lets not forget JAPANESE CARTOON.
I somehow blocked this album from my memory until now.

Thanks a lot, bro.

Thanks a lot.

overcast

Complex Shadow said:
I am tired of waiting. When he releases his next mixtape. He better put his bet foot foward or in his mouth.
I agree completely.

I never listened to Japanese Cartoon, apart from like one song. It was awful.

iavi

Lol, that Japanese Cartoon release had one kinda alright song on it. I can't tell you which one it was, but it was alright.

I listened to the entire thing. Its all bad. And probably more embarrassing than Lasers.
It might even be more embarrassing than that BET Awards performance he put on, wearing an #Occupy shirt with doodoo pellet braids.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Pinko Marx said:
I listened to the entire thing. Its all bad. And probably more embarrassing than Lasers.
It might even be more embarrassing than that BET Awards performance he put on, wearing an #Occupy shirt with doodoo pellet braids.
Lmao. I'll still never watch the bet awards.

Recon

Banned
Pinko Marx said:
Lupe was great, peformance wise. Badu and his hair was stupid, but his performance was ace, as always.

kamspy

Looks like I'm scrapping my current costume.

Nah, I've got too much boss on me to pull off J.Cole. I could do a good Rozay of just walk around on my knees and be Action Bronson.

Might have the wife break out the sharpie and get my Ross chest piece started.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kaizer said:
Whoa, Iron Man has finally been retired huh?
Nope, temporary insanity going on in MahvelGAF.

Thank you GAF for putting me onto Ellie Goulding/the sample/the original version of the sample of Lightwork.

JUST LIKE PHARRELL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Macca

kamspy said:
Looks like I'm scrapping my current costume.

Nah, I've got too much boss on me to pull off J.Cole. I could do a good Rozay of just walk around on my knees and be Action Bronson.

Might have the wife break out the sharpie and get my Ross chest piece started.
Get naked and go as Amber Rose.

Macca

enzo_gt said:
Macca007, you have too much time on your hands bro.

...I envy you.
I have a 3000 word essay and 2 3rd year college exams next week. =/ I'm a chronic procrastinator.

Nobility

Banned
I think I wrote this once before but I accidentally refreshed the page.

1. Late Registration > College Dropout > Dark Fantasy >>> Graduation > 808s
2. East Coast
3. Pac (give Biggie props though)
4. See #13
5. One has an empire, the other does not
Nas > Jay-Z
6. Royce
7. Cole World
8. Ghostface, when I was younger GZA but Fishscale put Ghost back on top for me (see #13)
9. No need to answer this
10. Lyrically 8/10 (Lasers...seriously?), Politically & Mentally...SMH
11. I honestly do not know but I really don't care
12. The Marshall Mathers LP.
13. "natural scent is pear"
14. Never underestimate Nas, Production...I got nothing
15. Maybe it's just me but I've never been interested in him
16. Sure, future of hip-hop looks bright

overcast

ReconYoda said:
Lupe was great, peformance wise. Badu and his hair was stupid, but his performance was ace, as always.
He always brings it performance wise imo.

That initiation graph is beautiful.

So, I'm not partying for Halloween this year. I know of one at this rich girl's house but nobody is going. So I'll just play games :\

The M.O.B

overcast said:
He always brings it performance wise imo.

That initiation graph is beautiful.

So, I'm not partying for Halloween this year. I know of one at this rich girl's house but nobody is going. So I'll just play games :\

Perfect opportunity

I realize I never did the initiation thing in the last thread. Was always too lazy to. Let's see if I get through it this time...

1. CD > LR > Graduation > MBDTF = 808s
2. East coast, cuz I've lived here my whole life
3. Biggie! Probably based on the Biggie + Sinatra mix I heard
4. Softer than a scaring contest between a kitten and a newborn rabbit
5. Jigga clearly
6. Wocka Flocka
7. That picture...YES. I think his mixtape stuff was better than SS.
8. Ghost!
9. Yes
10. 9/10, everything up to The Cool was EXCELLENT but Lasers...still an 8/10 album. His political views...don't even get me started on that ish
11. Mentally challenged!
12. EMINEM SHOW ERA
13. His whole career is trying to 1up Budden in being as depressing as possible
14. Horrible ear. Excellent lyricist but those beats...only like 50% of them are good
15. Whoa, alleged fetus killer. He had a nice BET cypher

IrishNinja

cool, gonna go update.

Throavium said:
I don't see the point of the initiation questions, if you aren't an idiot, then you should be able to post in this thread.

it's really just to get the ball rolling, it's not an actual requirement.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Throavium said:
I don't see the point of the initiation questions, if you aren't an idiot, then you should be able to post in this thread.
They're there so GAF-Hoppers can identify with people and/or make overarching per-judgments of people's tastes to get the hate going.

...it's for fun.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
enzo_gt said:
They're there so GAF-Hoppers can identify with people and/or make overarching per-judgments of people's tastes to get the hate going.

...it's for fun.

The fuck happened to Iron Man?

overcast said:
I agree completely.

I never listened to Japanese Cartoon, apart from like one song. It was awful.

Sorry if this has been answered, but when exactly is Lupe's next mixtape coming out? Ive been looking for an answer for a while.

overcast

The M.O.B said:
Perfect opportunity
Lol, I meant nobody I know. I have no ride, but there are a lot of people going. So I now wait till next year.

Also, LightofTruth to answer your question. I heard late November, but idk. Lupe isn't reliable.

Macca007 said:
I have a 3000 word essay and 2 3rd year college exams next week. =/ I'm a chronic procrastinator.

you could have just said that you were a college student. Everyone would have understood.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
CaptYamato said:
you could have just said that you were a college student. Everyone would have understood.
i would think it depends on what field your in.

edit:
crap new page....umm...

wiz kalifia is softer than a marsh-mellow threesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom