• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

WHAT?! THERES A FUCKING SEQUEL?!

Hahahahahahaha. There were two.

The_Brave_Little_Toaster_Goes_to_Mars.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Totally forgot about 8 mile, yeah I thought that was a pretty good movie. A solid B+.

siddx

Hustle and Flow >

yeah I know it's kind of pushing it but fuck that, it's a hip hop movie

Shit totally forgot about this too, I'd definitely call it a hip hop movie, and it's a great fucking movie.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I fucking HATE Wiz Khalifa.. but I love Young, Wild & Free. The old version was better, but it's still a big song. And one I can fuck with until 14 days from now when you can't turn around without hearing it played.

You know what? Black & Yellow came on the radio for the first time in months. If that shit hadn't been played literally every 10 minutes for 4-6 months, I don't think we would collectively be so hard on the little cotton ball. Young, Wild & Free is going to go the same route though.

Macca

You know what? Black & Yellow came on the radio for the first time in months. If that shit hadn't been played literally every 10 minutes for 4-6 months, I don't think we would collectively be so hard on the little cotton ball. Young, Wild & Free is going to go the same route though.
I still like Black and Yellow. That beat is amazing.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
you know i never had this experience. i rarely ever listen to the radio while i am driving. i gave up on that shit years ago.

Macca

you know i never had this experience. i rarely ever listen to the radio while i am driving. i gave up on that shit years ago.
I'm pretty much the same. What I find happening is we'll talk about a song on here, I'll play it quite a lot, get sick of it and then it'll become popular with the mainstream. Then shit just starts to grind.

WanderingWind

ahh shit didn't know. i know that shit can get painful to the point where it make your ears bleed.

lol. That one Nicki Minaj song (you know the one, something about how she's a big nasty slutbag, yeah that one) has ensured that if I ever catch her in public I will basically be forced to drag her off a bridge by her weave.

iavi

I just heard Y,W,&F three different fucking times on my way to grab some chinese food 5 minutes from my place. I already hate the shit.

lol yeah that's her shtick. I gotta say she's got a shit singing voice (as in horrible screechiness live, clearly studio-enhanced) but she works a lot better just singing hooks than rapping on tracks. Like she's bearable for about 2 seconds in that lame Drake song "umso umso proud of you"

She should just switch genres because her weird ace ventura shit is getting played out.

WanderingWind

thats all of her songs =/

[Insert smilie to indicate I am just joking and totally know that, but I'm fucking too old to figure out this smilie bullshit, so I don't mess around with them much because I may accidentally put the one that implies that I really have the desire to be a 13 year-old girl]

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lol yeah that's her shtick. I gotta say she's got a shit singing voice (as in horrible screechiness live, clearly studio-enhanced) but she works a lot better just singing hooks than rapping on tracks. Like she's bearable for about 2 seconds in that lame Drake song "umso umso proud of you"

She should just switch genres because her weird ace ventura shit is getting played out.
Oh my.. :lol

siddx

lol. That one Nicki Minaj song (you know the one, something about how she's a big nasty slutbag, yeah that one) has ensured that if I ever catch her in public I will basically be forced to drag her off a bridge by her weave.

Call me if you meet her. I've got a brick with her name on it.

iavi

You dudes are nuts. If I ever got into the game, the first fucking thing I'd do is try to get my ass a moment with Nicki Minaj. I don't care about the confused faces. I don't care if that body is 87% aluminum. I don't care if she's gotten with everybody from big sean to eli porter. That woman calls for a celebration.

Yeah I like her basketball butt and I actually think she's pretty fine when her mouth is closed! (i must emphasize this)

Some girl I know has her and Mack Maine on bbm :/

edit: never mind...nicki deleted her ass hahahaha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I like her basketball butt and I actually think she's pretty fine when her mouth is closed! (i must emphasize this)

Some girl I know has her and Mack Maine on bbm :/

edit: never mind...nicki deleted her ass hahahaha
Who the fuck would want to have anything to do with Mack Maine. The only less desirable entity in music is Tyga.

iavi

Gaf-Hop, I've settled on four albums that are definitely going to place in my top ten. In no particular order atm:

Zeroh - Awful Alterations
Danny Brown - XXX
Thurz - LA Riot
The Throne - WTT

I've got a few more releases to hear still: Common, Undun, etc. And a few more to refresh on/ give more time: Spiritual State, A Sucker for Pumps, Oneirology. All in all though, I am realizing just how good this year was for hip-hop.

E: on another note, I just got a gaf ad for Goblin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom