• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

The Juicy J tape didn't really click with me. I haven't had much of an ear for those Drumma Boy/Luger bangers lately.

Slizz

The Juicy J tape didn't really click with me. I haven't had much of an ear for those Drumma Boy/Luger bangers lately.

Me either and I usually love his shit. All the beats sounded identical and the hooks and pacing were all in the same cadance....

DominoKid

clams beats totally carried that asap tape. amazing stuff.

that a big slight to the great work Ty Beatz and Beautiful Lou had on LiveLoveA$AP though.

although he could probably get away with not using Soufein beats though. they sound like Odd Future knockoffs.

coldvein

Banned
alright, off topic... how the fuck do i control font size on my browser? i was just on facebook, hit some random keys and all of a sudden everything blew up to 100xnormal size. i don't know what i did. gaf is still regular size, but FB text is mario monsterland size. what do i DO!?!

alright, off topic... how the fuck do i control font size on my browser? i was just on facebook, hit some random keys and all of a sudden everything blew up to 100xnormal size. i don't know what i did. gaf is still regular size, but FB text is mario monsterland size. what do i DO!?!
Press CTRL+0 to return to normal size.

Recon

Banned
I was somehow expecting Matthew Santos to suddenly show up when I read the title...

I would love for another Santos feature. I dont like the direction Lupe has decided to go after LASERS. His rhymes seem to have taken a turn for the better since LASERS, but beat choices have not been complimentary to his style.

CRS

American Terrorist III? Where the fuck was II? Also, I have high standards for a track called American Terrorist III since I loved the first one so much.

Also, posting from Disneyland waiting in a line.

HiResDes

Nope. Neither him, nor Danger have done anything outside of their eps and occasional remixes, which kills me. I've been dying for that sound of theirs to take over.

Kavinsky has a full-length and an EP out...What are you guys talking about?LOL

4EMTD.png

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
It's about to be 2012 sons. Comparing Action Bronson to Ghostface Killah is now an insult to Action Bronson.

I will fight you over this shit.

IrishNinja

that looks just like the uber something android player i have on my phone, not bad.
i just hated the shit out of itunes, way too bloated for something that just plays music. also, GAF loves this other player that's hard as shit to sort out...i just need something that sorts and plays shit.

It's about to be 2012 sons. Comparing Action Bronson to Ghostface Killah is now an insult to Action Bronson.

aw, what the hell, man.

HiResDes

When you have ram spare and you're running an i5 or an i7 you don't sweat resources.

@Irish, It is disrespectful in a way, Bronson has proved that he's much more than a Ghost sound a like. And really his flow is entirely different, though their voices are kind of similar.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
that looks just like the uber something android player i have on my phone, not bad.
i just hated the shit out of itunes, way too bloated for something that just plays music. also, GAF loves this other player that's hard as shit to sort out...i just need something that sorts and plays shit.
i use itunes to sort and copy all my music, and zune for everything else.
its just so clean.
jTbFb.png

coldvein

Banned

PM me for my personal location.

and kentpaul makes an appearance in gafhop. and he tells the truth, as always... Wax really is the shit... that tape came outta nowhere and blew my shit up.

iavi

yeah I corrected myself...EPs are cooler anyway, allows an artist to experiment with a variety of sounds/themes

Idk, in Kavinsky's case, it's not as if he's been experimenting in sound enough to warrant the time/lack of a full-length.

As for media players. On OSX, I use Itunes cause I have no real choice. And while on Windows/Bootcamp, media monkey's been good to me.

IrishNinja

@Irish, It is disrespectful in a way, Bronson has proved that he's much more than a Ghost sound a like. And really his flow is entirely different, though their voices are kind of similar.

oh, didnt see it that way...fair call jack, i misread.
still, if a dude hears him for the first time and thinks that, i imagine it cant be helped - but yeah, he's not at all apeing (sp?) ghost's style, that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom