• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Close enough. I'm trying to just smoke spliffs and be the guy who strums the same guitar note for the whole song. We still need a singer and someone who can play ska - reggae fusion on the bass.

does the singer have to be good

because my resume includes 5 stars on multiple tracks from Micheal Jackon's Ultimate Experience and Def Jam Rapstar

future sex is a dope album but who would produce his songs now? All I can see is him going the boring ass electro-pop route that's so popular now.

TheOddOne

future sex is a dope album but who would produce his songs now? All I can see is him going the boring ass electro-pop route that's so popular now.
Future Sex still is one of the better electro-pop albums, that doesn't sound like a traditional electro-pop album. Timbo and Danja should make up, set their ego's aside and make bombastic sex music.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Shitty no, boring yes.

Also I have to nominate dre day as the dumbest fucking rap name this year. Is he a west coast rapper trying to "pay tribute"? What is story here?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shitty no, boring yes.

Also I have to nominate dre day as the dumbest fucking rap name this year. Is he a west coast rapper trying to "pay tribute"? What is story here?
Bingo. Has a lot of talent, decides not to use it most of the time. Something something jet life.

The last part of his verse about the chevys and crate was dope though, not gonna lie.

SoilBreak

Banned
Phil Ade – #PhilAdeFridayII

01. Intro
02. Crab Cake
03. Let It Shine
04. Deadlines
05. Make A Move
06. Not Enough
07. P.O.P. Music f. Casey Veggies
08. Phil’s Party
09. Nightmares
10. No Talking
11. No Place Like Home f. Kevin Ross
12. Throne Talk
13. College Girl
14. Still Ade
15. Stadium Girl
16. Ballin’
17. Shout Outs
18. Gone!
19. Where You From? f. Fat Trel

Are you happy now guys? All the doubters proven wrong as usual

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1676544/kanye-west-big-sean-good-music-album.jhtml

"We're gonna do the G.O.O.D. Music album first; we been working on that," Big Sean told MTV News a few weeks ago on the set of Wale's "Slight Work" video in California. "So, me, Kanye, Cudi, CyHi, John Legend, Common, Pusha T, everybody on G.O.O.D., Mr Hudson: We're all working on a new project; it's almost done. We're going to London to finish it up and do the last part of it and working on my album at the same time with 'Ye and everybody."

We're basically getting everyone (including Common who people claimed wouldn't be a part of this). Hopefully "everybody" includes Mos

lol CyHi

Although, remember when we were talking about Big Sean being dropped because his singles weren't going anywhere/Kanye didn't know how to sell him. Now he's a pretty big rapper. Maybe CyHi can find success next year although I doubt it, fuck that dude man

Esch

Banned
Oh and happy new years you gully bastards... Look forward to another year of alternatively loving y'alls posts and wanting to punch you in the face!

kamspy

Staying at the crib. Getting rid of the older kids. Got the real youngins and a couple homies coming over. Drinking my usual, Jamaican rum and real lemonade. Fucking drink of champions. Appleton Estate and Simply Lemonade, to be exact.

Staying at the crib. Getting rid of the older kids. Got the real youngins and a couple homies coming over. Drinking my usual, Jamaican rum and real lemonade. Fucking drink of champions. Appleton Estate and Simply Lemonade, to be exact.

Uhhhh....must be an acquired taste. I had a Jamaican friend let me try some his dad brought over when visiting. It was...interesting

It's the shit. Puts hair on your chest and tastes great while doing so.

got some chick bringing me trinidad rum soon, I hope it's similar.

And CyHi clearly can't find solo success but I think he works well on features. Oh and Spitta for life. Just give him a good producer like Alchemist or Ski and he'll go off.

PBY

Banned
Happy new years gaf hop, just gonna stay in with the family tonite... Normally I'd think this is super lame, but when you move away and have a gf, these chill nights with the people you love are the best.

What the fuck, with the fam? There's like one other person in my family that watches anime, lucky you.

My brothers, sister in-laws, cousins and all. Mom dukes is watching here "X" TV series right now. We have three rooms setup. The fellas are getting down on some Baki and Victorious Boxer right now.

My brothers, sister in-laws, cousins and all. Mom dukes is watching here "X" TV series right now. We have three rooms setup. The fellas are getting down on some Baki and Victorious Boxer right now.

That's my shit, they need to make more episodes. I don't want to read it lol.

Happy New Years(eve) everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom