• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

animation3jio7p.gif

Esch

Banned
Happy 2012 Gaf-Hop. Just getting in at 6:08am. Night was a big success. Hope y'all had fun. One of the better nights of my life truth be told. Killed it even after a slow start. Greatest start I've had to a year ever. I'm trying to ride this energy out. Love y'all, peace.

Same...I got the alcohol body weakness thing going on now though. I'm not moving or dealing with any bullshit today lol.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Same...I got the alcohol body weakness thing going on now though. I'm not moving or dealing with any bullshit today lol.

I think I'm still drunk. I was up till 7 in the morning doing questionable things and even a swim in the pool hasn't made me feel any better.

Esch

Banned
wiz.. cmon son. highlights and capris? mad suspect
I think I'm still drunk. I was up till 7 in the morning doing questionable things and even a swim in the pool hasn't made me feel any better.
The only thing keeping me goin right now is Independence Day and a bagel sandwich. I'm an invalid right now.

DominoKid

mofo made 11 million dollars this year. i wouldnt give a fuck about looking silly either.

anyway, that TI tape got some slappin ass beats for like half no-name producers

siddx

When is Wiz not suspect? He's so suspect he's not allowed to leave the area.

siddx

wiz.. cmon son. highlights and capris? mad suspect

The only thing keeping me goin right now is Independence Day and a bagel sandwich. I'm an invalid right now.

Fuck I want a bagel sandwich, with cheese and bacon

kamspy

I got wings in the oven that have been marinating in some spicy goodness for a couple days. After I bake them, they're getting deep fried. Nice home made buffalo garlic sauce, some blue cheese dressing and watching the Bengals stomp the Ravens for a playoff birth.

Esch

Banned
I mean capris tho? they're fucking capris. I just cant get it through my head....

Yea this sandwich is dope. Turkey, havarti cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, sriracha and mayo.... I might have to make another

siddx

Ya'll are making me hungry as fuck right now. Of only my stomach would stop doing backflips.

siddx

I'll be having a nice Argentina steak in 2 hours though, so fuck it, I gotta stay strong.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I just had a giant-ass plate of cheesy fries with bacon and ranch dressing. Washed it down with a local brewed porter. Sunday's fucking rock.

iavi

I got wings in the oven that have been marinating in some spicy goodness for a couple days. After I bake them, they're getting deep fried. Nice home made buffalo garlic sauce, some blue cheese dressing and watching the Bengals stomp the Ravens for a playoff birth.

This sound so good right now, holy shit.

I just had a giant-ass plate of cheesy fries with bacon and ranch dressing. Washed it down with a local brewed porter. Sunday's fucking rock.

Lol, I do have some ribs, but all I have to wash it down with is natural ice. I could go for a local brew myself right now.

Esch

Banned
never been that big of a fan of buffalo sauce, too vinegary for me. when i make wings I do dry rubs or a hot chipotle barbecue(drool)

siddx

Theres a place in Maine near me that does fucking amazing General Tso flavored chicken wings. Goddamn they are incredible.

siddx

My friend decided to invite a married couple over this afternoon to hang out...they have a 2 month old baby...it cries a lot...why has he done such a thing...why

I was just going to post DA KANG BACK......, but then I see these posts about food and now my stomach is killing me from the inside out. god damn.

But, yeah, I like that mixtape.

siddx

I think rubberband man is the only song T.I has ever done that I loved.

siddx

I fucking hate the dudes voice, I'm not a fan whatsoever. What you know is one of my least favorite of his singles.

DominoKid

Is this that song where he talks about being fast as lightening and nikes or some shit? If so, I hate that song and it was incredibly overplayed especially when that movie ATL came out(I believe the single and the movie came out around the same time).

yep but it was for King. its a classic. fucking Toomp.

Esch

Banned
It's not even like an in your face fucked up. It's like the kind of fucked up that stays with you, that makes you dislike being alone at night..... I thought it was just gonna be a sci fi movie lol

siddx

Well GAF-HOP i just watched Event Horizon... fucking...terrifying...

One of my favorite movies. I'm a sucker for all things sci fi and I loved that it wasn't just a standard gorefest type scary movie, it was disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom