• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I drank Venezuelan Rum last night, tonight it's all vodka and fireworks.

IrishNinja

I think that you can find MPC3000s in good condution on ebay for 1000-1100$

fuck it, bought a 3DS.

Yea, Curren$y is totally a shitty boring rapper.
LOL no, get fucked.

haha, get 'em

They should definitely call the album G.O.O.D. Music with 'Ye and Errbody.

fixed

happy new year, my friends.

may we have more #ballaballagarbage for the new year.

no doubt!

My brothers, sister in-laws, cousins and all. Mom dukes is watching here "X" TV series right now. We have three rooms setup. The fellas are getting down on some Baki and Victorious Boxer right now.

alright, i need to trade families.

Tonight it's Bill Withers and vicodin. Happy New Years GAF-Hop.

see you and raise

happy new year's, GAF-Hop!

IrishNinja

okay, i know he's been a whiny bitch lately, but i dig Consequence's old shit, prolly cant help it as a huge Tribe stan. it doesnt hurt that hearing his shit brings ye's old style, so i gotta ask: do some of ya'll really dig MBDTF over classic ye like this?

Consequence featuring Yeezy Taught Me - I see now "yo top on, so we got two things.."

Phonte's the funk, too. i can bump shit like this all day when i'm in this mood.

DominoKid

okay, i know he's been a whiny bitch lately, but i dig Consequence's old shit, prolly cant help it as a huge Tribe stan. it doesnt hurt that hearing his shit brings ye's old style, so i gotta ask: do some of ya'll really dig MBDTF over classic ye like this?

Consequence featuring Yeezy Taught Me - I see now "yo top on, so we got two things.."

Phonte's the funk, too. i can bump shit like this all day when i'm in this mood.

its motherfuckin castle music. how could you not love it.

(see: Jay-Z - On to the Next One)

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Why, when Joel Ortiz is alive fam

As big a Ortiz fan as I am, saying we shouldn't miss pun cause we got joell is fucking insanity, you should feel bad about yourself right now. You should go masturbate in the corner in shame and shit.

As big a Ortiz fan as I am, saying we shouldn't miss pun cause we got joell is fucking insanity, you should feel bad about yourself right now. You should go masturbate in the corner in shame and shit.

damn son you just got trolled. First victim of the year

I was hoping for Kampsy

Throavium

New T.I.

20111229-CITYUP.jpg

Believe

filler

Banned
A yo, blackace. Do a search of all my 5 my most recent posts in this thread and make a mix. I mostly posts bay shit, all slappers.

EDIT: i should post up some of the mixes I have.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
A yo, blackace. Do a search of all my 5 my most recent posts in this thread and make a mix. I mostly posts bay shit, all slappers.

EDIT: i should post up some of the mixes I have.

I got a better idea... You could repost your 5 posts instead of making me search for them..

Tokubetsu

Happy 2012 Gaf-Hop. Just getting in at 6:08am. Night was a big success. Hope y'all had fun. One of the better nights of my life truth be told. Killed it even after a slow start. Greatest start I've had to a year ever. I'm trying to ride this energy out. Love y'all, peace.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Happy 2012 Gaf-Hop. Just getting in at 6:08am. Night was a big success. Hope y'all had fun. One of the better nights of my life truth be told. Killed it even after a slow start. Greatest start I've had to a year ever. I'm trying to ride this energy out. Love y'all, peace.

Yeah happy new year to you too fam.. I feel you on that.. Last night was nuts for me too..

filler

Banned
;33547455]Crooked I - Drum Murder (Official Video) ft. HorseShoe G.A.N.G.[/QUOTE]

Any fans of the Bay Area mobb sound? You should hear this: Mobb Movement

The Team just put up their new ep for free: http://hu.lk/rozvrhovss6c

The Team- Better Player
Don't sleep on this gafhop. This is Clyde Carson's group and he always comes correct:

http://youtu.be/psSrmtBUK4c

I got a better idea... You could repost your 5 posts instead of making me search for them..

yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom