• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
It's not even like an in your face fucked up. It's like the kind of fucked up that stays with you, that makes you dislike being alone at night..... I thought it was just gonna be a sci fi movie lol

Me and my brother fell into that trap back in high school, like '98.

We were sitting there so shaken that not a word was spoken throughout the entire flick.

Natiko

Banned
I wasn't really feeling it either and I really like Shaolin vs Wu Tang. Going to give it another listen at some other time.

Same here, pretty disappointed with it. I'll give it another shot but I'm not expecting much of a change. Sigh

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Wtf is up with the mixing on this Rae tape? I'm not even all the way through it, but it's lazy as hell. Also, this has way to many features.

Guess I was expecting Cocainism 2 quality...

Wtf is up with the mixing on this Rae tape? I'm not even all the way through it, but it's lazy as hell. Also, this has way to many features.

Guess I was expecting Cocainism 2 quality...

Yeah, it's pretty bad, like some tracks are really loud then the track right after is really low. It's all over the place.

CRS

SfeV4l.png

Revisiting Danger Mouse's Grey Album. Amazing tape.

Public Service Announcement

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TI's hustling hard out of jail. Yela remix, Big KRIT beat and feature, Dre beat, appearance on new Jeezy etc. etc.
Yep. Since he's been out, he's been dropping consistent verses like no one else. The Hard White verse >>>>>

Only listened to the Dre track, banging beat as expected. Definitely a Detox reject, if Dre didn't basically say it himself, lol.

EDIT: Oh and the Dre verse is terrible.. as expected.

abuC

I actually downloaded Flockaveli, I needed new music for the gym...and...umm....it goes hard, perfect workout music.

Throavium

I hate albums with a lot of features, I really, really do. Nothing personal. The new T.I. mixtape is good, some of the features were good, but there's just a lot of fluff. I kind of reacted to it just how I did to TM103.

CRS

My avatar is still GAF-Hop related though.

1719-3343-3882 is my friend code. Can't play a lot of multiplayer where I live.

IrishNinja

added you, CRS - lemme know if you end up getting mario kart and want to feel better about your skills!

because i'm not very good at it

Einhander

Kabuto the Python, who plays a persona rapper, posted a couple new tracks on his YouTube page. One of them is awesome. He can rap really well. I guess you could call him somewhat of a nerdcore rapper, but he does normal tracks as well. You may remember him as the rapper who did that Mass Effect 2 hip-hop song, "Those Minerals."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA0QAJILnqY Kabuto the Python - Multi Cheesin (Rare Based Demo)

IrishNinja

man, ima start whipping out pager codes soon if we're taking it back.

also: winamp put Co$$'s intro, "instruments of" right before starting 2P4P EP, and it was kinda cool.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
having Mike Jones flashbacks

2 8 1, 3 3 oh, eight zero zero fo'

PBY

Banned
GAF-Hop has been slow ever since X-Mas. I suspect things will kick up again once Ross' tape drops this week.

YES! Time to start 2012 off right! Song is dope.

YeezyWorldPeace DJing. It's not really DJing.. just really playing his own song that's all.

I'm guessing a lot of us are/ were on vacation or are with our families, shd pick up soonish

PBY

Banned
Wow, surprised Wayne has that Earl sweatshirt on. Dude must like him some OF.

Eh not even, OF is the flavor of the month, now that they've gone mainstream, it's not surprising that Wayne would jump on the bandwagon, like game did

PBY

Banned
I don't know what this is, but it's got noir in the title... And the hires seal of approval- insta-dl for me

Acid08

Banned
Eh not even, OF is the flavor of the month, now that they've gone mainstream, it's not surprising that Wayne would jump on the bandwagon, like game did

They are? They haven't released anything in a while. I was just surprised it's that particular sweatshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom