• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZLINK

So today, had my ipod on shuffle while driving, Life's a bitch came on, and ended up listening to the whole album for the first time since last month. Made me realize, we might never get an album again that comes close to it's greatness, and that depressed me greatly. That is all

So today, had my ipod on shuffle while driving, Life's a bitch came on, and ended up listening to the whole album for the first time since last month. Made me realize, we might never get an album again that comes close to it's greatness, and that depressed me greatly. That is all

Honestly, I think AZ's verse is as good as hip hop gets.

DominoKid

i'm relistining to Hell Hath No Fury..Pusha T is a genius man. Like, seriously, the man is a lyrical genius.

Pure awesome.

Effortless

on point.

yep.

Definitely makes me want to have my crack game on point.

The man is a genius. And that's just from the Hell Hath no Fury album.

i dont get people that dont like HHNF.

that shit briiiiiiiiiiicked tho.

OG Kush

THATS A HOOK RIGHT THURR

It's cause the beat isn't catchy or poppy enough. I remember someone saying Bring Em In would've been a great single, and I said the same about that song, despite it being kind of catchy and the lyrics are on point, the beat there was far too rugged to go all Black & Yellow everywhere.

If the beat's alright, she will dance all night.

Damn, I thought the beat on can't get enough was fucking DOPE! it was produced by Brian Kidd, who is a great producer.

MTV.com said:
In an interview with Amber Rose for MTV, Sway brought up the topic of Wiz Khalifa and whether or not her previous relationship with Kanye has any effect on her current situation with Wiz. Amber insists that her feelings about Wiz are much more serious and that things with him are fine. After that, she breaks into tears and admits that while things with Wiz are good, some fans of Kanye have "bullied" her, even going so far as to throw bottles at her in the streets.

"I'm crying because I don't deserve to be bullied like that. Like, I'm a nice girl, I don't bother anybody, and I keep my mouth shut because I don't want any trouble."

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/01/video-amber-rose-gets-emotional-talking-about-kanye-west
looolllll

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I know this is some nerdy ass technical MC shit, but I bet Yelawolf can count syllables like a muthafucka.

I can just picture him writing down some lyrics thinking "fuck, I need a word with 2 less syllables for this line to fit! When I find one, this shit's gonna be dope"
Haha I do that shit with almost every rhyme I write.

njean777

How is your reply "lollll" ? I mean, her hat was odd, but I felt bad for her. Kanye fans are some of the worst. If she is getting bullied, that shit isnt cool no matter what people think of her.

Yet I felt bad for her, I mean Ye cheated on her, and she is being bullied for it? FUCK THAT

Dropped my Ye love 5 pts after hearing about this

Recon

Banned
Yet I felt bad for her, I mean Ye cheated on her, and she is being bullied for it? FUCK THAT

Dropped my Ye love 5 pts after hearing about this

Yeah, people just look at her and think she is some kind of whore, and they think a whore is beneath them so they can justify bullying her. I honestly hate people, this world saddens me.

Esch

Banned
How is your reply "lollll" ? I mean, her hat was odd, but I felt bad for her. Kanye fans are some of the worst. If she is getting bullied, that shit isnt cool no matter what people think of her.

imagine getting bullied by some dudes in slotted plastic glasses and tight jeans. that's a cruel life.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
imagine getting bullied by some dudes in slotted plastic glasses and tight jeans. that's a cruel life.

hahaha now this is something I can laugh at.
I don't like Amber Rose, her whole persona annoys me, but she doesn't need people throwing bottles at her and shit.
They should be throwing bottles at Nicki Minaaj.

DominoKid

probably because the average person doesnt feel sorry for a person who's only claim to notoriety is what dick she hopped on when things get a little hard for them.

it aint right, but i wont pretend like i feel sorry for her or other women of her ilk (kim kardashian, paris hilton, etc)

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
You ain't want none with Drake

DRAKE & HIS GOONS CONFRONT TATTOO ARTIST

As you may recall, we recently posted a video of Drake threatening the tattoo artist who did the famous Drake forehead tattoo on a fan which led to the tattoo artist responding to Drake’s threats.

Well, according to a Twitter user, who was retweeted by the actual tattoo artist who did the forehead tattoo, Drake rolled up to Will Rise Tattoo Shop in LA where Kevin Campbell (the tattoo artist) works at a few nights ago looking for trouble.

Drake reportedly sat in his vehicle while sending his bodyguards into the shop to confront Kevin Campbell. Kevin Campbell confirmed this on twitter responding to another user “guess you could call it sorted out. When Drake was in LA last, he parked out front the shop and sent in his huge security dude.”

Not much is known about what happened, but I thought this was interesting enough to post.

Don’t get yourself in trouble, Drake!

Photos of the tweets after the jump

DRAKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Does Drake think he's some sort of end level boss? Lmao. Aubrey "Nino Brown" Drake? lol. I guess Common should shake in his tropical colored sweaters, before Thug Life Drake Soprano gets tiny tim and his minions to put in work.

It was smart not walking in, but boy is that a bitch move. lawl.

kamspy

Spend it if ya got it. Only thing I haven't liked from Drake is the gun little gun clap hand gesture. He raps about having his goons do it at least. Can't fault him there.

But yeah, matter of time before he gets himself killed. lol.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Wait, why was Drake pissed off at the tattoo artist?

Tattoo artist didn't know who he was when he gave the girl the tattoo, basically said Drake sucked shit.

Drake, when asked about the tattoo, said the girl was fine (but weird), but more over went after the tattoo artist and said he was gonna beat his ass if he saw him IIRC. Sounded like a biiiiitch while saying it too.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Spend it if ya got it. Only thing I haven't liked from Drake is the gun little gun clap hand gesture. He raps about having his goons do it at least. Can't fault him there.

But yeah, matter of time before he gets himself killed. lol.

I guess we can't call him fraudulent in that regard. lol.

Acid08

Banned
Tattoo artist didn't know who he was when he gave the girl the tattoo, basically said Drake sucked shit.

Drake, when asked about the tattoo, said the girl was fine (but weird), but more over went after the tattoo artist and said he was gonna beat his ass if he saw him IIRC. Sounded like a biiiiitch while saying it too.

Sounds like Drake has some insecurity issues.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
So you talk tough about beating up a tattoo artist and then send in your body guard to yell at him? Fucking bitch move. And what exactly is the body guard going to do? Wag his finger at him and tell him he's a bad boy?
I used to just dislike the guy's music, now he's bitchmade confirmed, fuck drake.

PBY

Banned
HEY GUYS THIS FUCKAWESOME ALBUM IS FREE
20120112-ARMSHAMMERS.jpg

http://strongarmsteady.net/music.html

She just came across as so fake to me in that interview, and the tears didn't help. No question what she went through was dangerous, I'm not denying that.

I can just imagine spindashing throwing bottles at Amber Rose
Filled with semen.
In a heartbeat.

You ain't want none with Drake

DRAKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING
HE WASN'T WITH HIM SHOOTIN IN THE GYM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom