• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
1042085_o.gif

OMG Drake is embarrassing himself so bad, Rick Ross and Birdman need to lighten up off him because he's learning the wrong things.

Oh and am I the only one who hears LL Cool J's "Headsprung" whenever Tyga's Rack City drops?

Esch

Banned
ay hip hop gaf who is your favorite rapper from a technical perspective? I'm not saying who is the most 'rappity rap lyrical mythical vagisil' type dude, but a rapper you actually like to listen to.

SUPREME1

Banned
ay hip hop gaf who is your favorite rapper from a technical perspective? I'm not saying who is the most 'rappity rap lyrical mythical vagisil' type dude, but a rapper you actually like to listen to.

Been trying to get into Big KRIT recently.

As far as who I like to listen to lyrics-wise:

Clipse
DJ Quik
Nas

DominoKid

That's some blasphemous shit right there.

The main reason I've started to be real picky with what I listen to...

There seems to be a trend. Smh.

i thought it was pretty cool. but then again i dont place a lot of value in symbols. other people take it more seriously.

i do wonder how long its gonna be hot for celebs to troll people with occult symbols and whatnot.

im a big fan of drake but wow hes really losing it. that stay schemin video with him pulling a gun trigger really pissed me off. like really drake? really? you go from crying about your failed attempts at wifing strippers to thinking your some rugged hood dude? who are you trying to fool?

and now he sent his goons after a no name tattoo artist? lol. what a bitch. if youre a man, you walk into the store yourself you little bitch

maybe hes finally snapped after years of people making fun of him and his insecurities got the best of him

SoilBreak

Banned

Kendrick Lamar Says He Finished Recording His Debut Album

“That’s my debut album, it’s not really a follow-up [to Section.80]. It’s just going to have its own entity and its own space,” he said. “That’s set apart from everything. That’s my blood, sweat and tears. Something I’ve been working on my whole life, since the time I was born. It’s coming about. It’s ready right now, but I want to make sure it’s 110 percent right.”

Satyamdas

Banned
That tattoo artist would stomp a fucking mudhole in Drake's bitch ass. I'm not one to wish for harm to come to anyone, but when someone invites it on themselves (ESPECIALLY when they have every means to avoid it completely), I have no compunctions about laughing my ass off if and when they finally get fucked up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Drake.. what the hell are you doing man.. there's not much to say that hasn't been said already. I liked dude more when he knew his place. This is just fucking shameful. He's on the road to getting Suge'd by this tattoo artist. I'm in the minority here that likes dude, but this is making me not want to because he's continually trying to be someone else. Just stop son, stop.

I can't view the video, but I've never had much sympathy for Amber Rose. Kanye says I did everything for that bitch and she blew it for us, Amber says the same about him. Not sure where the conviction lies. I would like to hear Kanye respond to allegations that he cheated on her with Kim though (everyone knows they've been together as of recent, just having an affair during a relationship is something else entirely), cause that's some scummy shit, but I guess we never will cause Ye doesn't do interviews anymore. Kinda falls in line with the sexual purgatory/contemplation kind of shit Ye talks about on MBDTF though.

In related news, G.O.O.D. Music heads to UK to finish the compilation. Chances of G.O.O.D. joining in on the beef anyone? I don't see it happening. CuDi and Ye are cool with Drake, I doubt they'd let Pusha run his mouth.

Kaizer

Banned
As everyone has already said, Drake is losing his damn mind. There's literally no reason he has to play up this gangsta role. Just stick to your lane bruh. I originally thought this whole Common business was retarded, but someone needs to put dude in his place before he goes full retard.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
As everyone has already said, Drake is losing his damn mind. There's literally no reason he has to play up this gangsta role. Just stick to your lane bruh. I originally thought this whole Common business was retarded, but someone needs to put dude in his place before he goes full retard.
Jay needs to send him a napkin that reads, "yo STFU -love, Jay" for that to happen. Otherwise, I don't see anything changing this. Drake is abusing the power he has for lack of better words.

Really though, who is gonna put him in his place besides Jay? GOOD? No. Common? No. Birdman/Wayne? No.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Lulz

Yea, I would have thought that Jay would have passed some words onto him, since he was trying to get him from Birdman's clutches.

That tattoo artist would have gotten fucked up though(not by Drizzy). Slim and Birdman don't play that shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm really late to this news but isn't Mystikal and Busta signed to Cash Money too now?

Yup. Busta is most recent but I'm not so sure of the terms of their deal or anything.

Sigh, I don't think I'll ever get a Big Bang 2 from Busta again the way this is heading. No amount of Busta/Cory Gunz collabos can change that.

illadelph

Yeah, it's kinda funny. People were talking about Common destroying Drake and whatever, but he could actually be the one who saves his bitch ass. Drake was making money in his teenage girl lane, stay in that lane motherfucker. He's gonna start actin reckless like Pac did except I'm not gonna be upset when something happens...I'm just gonna shake my fuckin head.

SENSITIVE THUGS, Y'ALL ALL NEED HUGS

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah, it's kinda funny. People were talking about Common destroying Drake and whatever, but he could actually be the one who saves his bitch ass. Drake was making money in his teenage girl lane, stay in that lane motherfucker. He's gonna start actin reckless like Pac did except I'm not gonna be upset when something happens...I'm just gonna shake my fuckin head.

Pac had reason to ask reckless. Pac changed, but it was never so drastically out of his lane. That was some real shit and far more dire situations than these two over a girl or whatever arbitrary snowballing problem Common has with sweet rappers, etc. It's so cliche to say people should learn from what happened to Pac and Big, but it's the goddamn truth and motherfuckers don't want to listen because it's cool to be ignorant instead of learning a thing or two.

I'm surprised GAF-Hop hasn't already started a photoshop contest or something to figure out what exactly Drake's "goons" look like. *shines Macca signal in the air* Probably softer than Birdman's doves. Those doves go hard body. PRRRRRRRRRRRR.

illadelph

I feel like Busta has been in Snoop Dogg mode for awhile now. Fuck making a good album, I'm just gonna hop on whatever makes me money. Alright, maybe not as bad as Snoop but he's comparable.

Never Forget

Recon

Banned
Pac had reason to ask reckless. Pac changed, but it was never so drastically out of his lane. That was some real shit and far more dire situations than these two over a girl or whatever arbitrary snowballing problem Common has with sweet rappers, etc. It's so cliche to say people should learn from what happened to Pac and Big, but it's the goddamn truth and motherfuckers don't want to listen because it's cool to be ignorant instead of learning a thing or two.

I'm surprised GAF-Hop hasn't already started a photoshop contest or something to figure out what exactly Drake's "goons" look like. *shines Macca signal in the air* Probably softer than Birdman's doves. Those doves go hard body. PRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Birdman's doves are actually animorphs. He has 350lbs. Somalian mother fuckers transform into doves and he sends them on missions and shit.

DominoKid

as long as Birdman & Slim are behind him he aint got much to worry about. anybody that fucks w/ Drake (in a serious way) is fucking w/ Birdman's money and he dont play that.

DominoKid

So...why is Theophilus London not a star yet? I don't particularly care for him, but he's got a whole lotta songs that'd do well on the radio. He's like a poppier, more OONTZ OONTZ Cudi.

The M.O.B

So...why is Theophilus London not a star yet? I don't particularly care for him, but he's got a whole lotta songs that'd do well on the radio. He's like a poppier, more OONTZ OONTZ Cudi.

I believe he is on some small indie label so he won't get much exposure easily. I like some of his stuff, kind of hit and miss for me.

EDIT: Nvm he is with Warner Bros.

PBY

Banned
Had no idea Roscoe Dash put out an EP- listened to it today, and i love it. Like a ton. I'm converted, Roscoe Dash is awesome, makes great party music. The new TPain.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Had no idea Roscoe Dash put out an EP- listened to it today, and i love it. Like a ton. I'm converted, Roscoe Dash is awesome, makes great party music. The new TPain.

Good Good Night is my jam

Az

Made a quick beat, but not finished yet. Keep in mind my MPC and monitors are not here yet, so this is all software and listening over my headphones isn't helping much. Let me know what you think GAF. Edit: It's only a min, as I haven't figured out how to do the chorus yet.

http://hulkshare.com/45ztigwce0od

Esch

Banned
Fuck the best. Who would you rather have alive and still making music today?

Biggie needed to make 2-3 more albums.

Pac already had a full catalogue.

Big L was an extremely talented battle rapper whose style I don't see being great for multiple albums. Same with Pun. Incredible delivery and sometimes lyricism, but I don't see myself spinning a full catalogue of either.

Dilla would have been interesting, although his death may have made his popularity bigger than it could have ever been, strangely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom