• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
He wasn't in making the band, but he did do a verse on a remix of a heidi montag song. Forever unclean.
There's a lot of taint in hip hop recently..

> Ke$ha f. Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000, T.I. and Lil Wayne, “Sleazy” (Remix) <

All of them; infected.

Recon

Banned
Aren't you the dude who put that Gucci/V Nasty album on your best of 2011 list? Oh word, it's in your avatar too. Fall back

*rubs WR gloves together*

The joke went way over your head if you think that was real. It is ok, i know you were dreaming of Pac dick.

you...are....is this sarcasm? Anyone who posts in this thread more than once would know recon is trolling the fuck outta people with his avatar.

Seriously, no one, not even a non regular has thought this was real...PD is the first.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know what's up with PD recently. I mean, he's the homie and all that but every since he put that leopard North Face jacket on I feel like I don't even know him anymore.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Aww yeaa. A good old fashion pillow fight.

Yeah from what I gather, MGK got all seeeeensitive over the cypher verse and when goaded by some interview dude nobody knows or cares about but apparently hates yela, said something about never having listened to yela in a dismissive way. So yela returned the favor by saying he hasn't listened to MGK either but that he doesn't understand why everyone assumes every white rapper has to beef with each other.

siddx

There's a lot of taint in hip hop recently..

> Ke$ha f. Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000, T.I. and Lil Wayne, “Sleazy” (Remix) <

All of them; infected.

Kesha is the shit, I will fight you. Don't make me catch a body like that...I'll send in my bodyguard to yell at you I swear to god!

omg I just googled leopard north face. That shit's fucking ugly. I understand wanting to divert yourself away from just the plain black jackets which everybody has but....go black or go home.

Recon

Banned
omg I just googled leopard north face. That shit's fucking ugly. I understand wanting to divert yourself away from just the plain black jackets which everybody has but....go black or go home.

I was too poor this winter for a Northface...I went with a Columbia I got on sale at the Kohls. Yall Ninjas dont know nothing about that. Can I say Ninja if I am white? I feel dirty.

Yeah I'm sure he'd whoop his ass. But really...who the hell would be threatened by Machine Gun Kelly? I think Mac Miller could kill him.

I was too poor this winter for a Northface...I went with a Columbian I got on sale at the Kohls. Yall Ninjas dont know nothing about that. Can I say Ninja if I am white? I feel dirty.

don't worry, I'm too broke for North Face too. And I need it more here in iglooland.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Yeah I'm sure he'd whoop his ass. But really...who the hell would be threatened by Machine Gun Kelly? I think Mac Miller could kill him.

don't worry, I'm too broke for North Face too. And I need it more here in iglooland.
Mac would trip on nothing fall on his face and fall asleep on the ground because he was so high.

siddx

Yeah for some reason I thought MGK was some thick set guy like a ill bill type dude, wasn't expecting him to look so....skinny middle class white.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Go watch the The Motto video and realize the horror hip hop has reached.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I think Wayne wearing Kuribo's Boot(s) was the worst offender. Next came Drake with the Modern Warfare camo. They looked straight out of a Chappelle show skit

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I think Wayne wearing Kuribo's Boot(s) was the worst offender. Next came Drake with the Modern Warfare camo. They looked straight out of a Chappelle show skit
Wayne wearing snow bots was just fucking stupid. Drake mw shit was number one because that dude knew he selling out. Wayne has just taken to many shots to the face or something.

Man, I liked Str8 Killa but the Thuggin' EP completely sold me on Gibbs. Can't wait for MadGibbs.

Gonna be a nice year for Madlib fans: Madvillainy, The Professionals and hopefully Supreme Team and OJ Simpson 2...

He did do that on one of his songs on his first mix tapes. I still have to edit that out somehow.
Yeah, now that you mention it, he did do that. Well, I'm sure it was a special effect.

I thought he was already doing that using the alias Lil B.
haters-kid-cudi.gif

Recon

Banned
What format are ur samples in?

Im trying to plug in some mp3s and cut them in maschine. I should be able to do this, but everytime i drag a mp3 to a pad, it wont let me. I tried doing what the tutorial did, but I must not be doing it right or something. Im sure I just missed a step or something.

OG Kush

Im trying to plug in some mp3s and cut them in maschine. I should be able to do this, but everytime i drag a mp3 to a pad, it wont let me. I tried doing what the tutorial did, but I must not be doing it right or something. Im sure I just missed a step or something.

ThAts the problem right there. Maschine can't read mp3s. Most DAWs don't recognize mp3s. Ur gonna have to convert them to wav using audacity or something similar.

kamspy

That HnC is my shit right now. I'm living off the land at the moment. Split from wifey and all. Living out of my truck and a couple duffle bags (the real man's choice in bagging) and that HnC is like, right where I'm at. The track "Blessed", yup. That's pretty much it. Loving Nightmare on Figg St. too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
the only thing I know is that I went thru somethings like that before and GAF might have kept me sane as funny as it sounds...

kamspy

I'm good yall. If anything I feel guilty for not being more fucked up about it. I dont even wanna tell yall the first thought I had when it went down.

That HnC is my shit right now. I'm living off the land at the moment. Split from wifey and all. Living out of my truck and a couple duffle bags (the real man's choice in bagging) and that HnC is like, right where I'm at. The track "Blessed", yup. That's pretty much it. Loving Nightmare on Figg St. too.

i feel ya man! Hope everything goes well though.

I feel like I've been living through HnC for the past week shit. This album is so fucking good man. One thing I didn't like originally about Setbacks was that the production just seemed generic and barely any of it caught my ear, so it was a good choice for Q to set it up and go for a different type of production it matches his crazy fucking flow and shit. I'll be damned if Q doesn't blow up like Kendrick did with Section 80, something aint right in this world if he doesn't I promise man.

let me talk about that asap joint though. schoolboy q and rocky needs to do a collab album, if they don't do it then I say every new mixtape/album that they make needs to have a feature of each other then in the future I can just put that shit under one mixtape. All the shit they do together just ends up coming out hot as fuck. It took me awhile to realize it was a damn kid cudi sample, til asap finished his verse at least, but man what a good beat

There were some tracks I weren't feeling though....but I can't remember at the moment. I'll give it another listen.

I like how the album doesn't really slow down by the time you reach the end of it besides a few songs. I can't tell you how many times I feel like sleeping when these rappers put all their slow songs at the end. Making me want to take a nap or some shit.

2012 is a great year so far, that is all.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
the only thing I know is that I went thru somethings like that before and GAF might have kept me sane as funny as it sounds...

Nah. I had some help getting through things from some members on this site. I understand that shit truly. I owe them big time. lol

Stay strong Kamspy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom