• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoolboy album is dope as fuck. I'm really loving this rap style/flow, from ASAP to Schoolboy. Nice switch up from the same ol same ol. Not to say it's new, it's basically dope Houston shit. Yes please

overcast

HnC is so fucking good. Going to be listening to this a long time. Him and ASAP need to collab a lot. They always kill it. I think almost all of the songs on it are good too. There He Go is still my favorite track. This reaffirms that Q is my favorite off TDE.

Nas won't sign but YM, I'm not believing that shit. Maybe they're doing a song together

he should just go independent fuck this shit. Or a label where he can release what he wants. Fuck Def Jam

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
He needs that alimony money, I could see him signing to YM hoping it will get him big sales so he can afford to eat more than ramen noodles.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
but would ym really get him better sales numbers. also if so how?

If they can turn a talentless shitshow of a human being like Nicki Minaaj into a successful platinum artist making big bucks, they can certainly do the same with Nas.

OG Kush

On first listens not feeling the new shcoolyboy as much as I thought I would. Setbacks is still better to me. too many annoyivng voice type effects... production is good though. Also that song that samples Kid cudi.. its dope but its weird seeing him sell it on an album. its one of those songs I imagine an artist would just make for fun and release on twitter. Its just too similiar and pursuit of happiness isn't even that old.

I bet Nas could pay his bills easily by touring nonstop like The Roots. All a label does is make him pay back his advances after his album sells averagely

fuck me, Street Disciples is a good ass album. So much better than God`s Son and even Stillmatic. (an overrated album in my opinion)
Bad Nas is monotonous garbage, but Nas bringin heat is un-fuck-wit-able. Wish he was more consistent.

overcast

Schoolboy should get Nikki Minaj on a remix of There He Go. That flow sounds exactly like hers, shit would be dope
1311626178002.gif

Yeah I'm not saying it's a bad thing though. Just reaffirming Phoenix's crazy comment.

edit: does anybody know why the new Q album has two different prices on amazon? Don't want to buy the wrong one or anything.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If Nas goes to YM, a separate thread will be created and it will go into OT2 where every other post is "Bleek won."

Recon

Banned
iBeats are godlike. fuuuuuuuuuuck. rap sounds amazing on them. i know Beats are overpriced, but I got em for free w/ the Rezound.

The In Ear beats are just re branded turbines i believe, so they are good, but like double the price. But if you got them free, that is nice.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I refuse to believe Nas would deliver such an L to the rap game. There's no way he joins YM, right?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
God I hope Nas signs with YM... and he him and Weezy make and album called Took The Throne

PBY

Banned
God I hope Nas signs with YM... and he him and Weezy make and album called Took The Throne

I like Nas, and I think he made one of the top 2 GOAT hip hop albums; but, I'm not really a stan, so I'd love to see this if only for the internet meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom