• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It is the worst coast for a reason. Hyphy is music for retarded children.

Best Coast.

Worst don't even make sense..

"Hyphy is music for reatarded children" is real deep... lol.. you can do better than that, maybe..

Recon

Banned
Best Coast.

Worst don't even make sense..

"Hyphy is music for reatarded children" is real deep... lol.. you can do better than that, maybe..

Are you misspelling retarded on purpose or..never mind. :) I was kidding though, about the West, the west gave me Del, so I can never really hate them.

Blackace

Are you misspelling retarded on purpose or..never mind. :) I was kidding though, about the West, the west gave me Del, so I can never really hate them.

yup... I knew you had nothing left.. might as well go back to trying to figure out your sampler..

Recon

Banned
Nice. Can't remember the last time I heard Mr. Doctor rapping. Probably not since Set tripn' Bloccstyle.

Also, fucking lol @ people talking about hyphy as if anyone is making that shit any more. Shit's been dead for years.

Literally no one said people were still making it.

IrishNinja

Satyamdas

Banned

MX5lQ.gif

Shits real in GAF-Hop tonight. Even the mods is throwin disses.
I guess when Common, the poster child for conscious backpack rap, gets gully everyone feels the need to follow along.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Looks like it would be a Jak Progreesso cover art.

Why the fuck am I listening to so much Jak Progreesso?! I'm losing it man, quickly.

Recon

Banned
Holy shit....just got done with my first day of p90x...actually, just the first part of the first day...still got the Ab Ripper to do....my whole upper body is saying fuck you....

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Holy shit....just got done with my first day of p90x...actually, just the first part of the first day...still got the Ab Ripper to do....my whole upper body is saying fuck you....

I did that shit about a year ago, it gets worse. But then after about two weeks it gets much easier. Don't underestimate yoga, that shit will fuck you up. Don't do ab ripper yet, I'm warning you. I should have waited till week 2 at least cause after doing the first day and then ab ripper right after, my abs were so brutalized I couldn't stand up straight for 2 days. It was agony.

Recon

Banned
I did that shit about a year ago, it gets worse. But then after about two weeks it gets much easier. Don't underestimate yoga, that shit will fuck you up. Don't do ab ripper yet, I'm warning you. I should have waited till week 2 at least cause after doing the first day and then ab ripper right after, my abs were so brutalized I couldn't stand up straight for 2 days. It was agony.

Yeah, I didnt do ab ripper today. I was feeling way too sore to do that. I had my protein shake and called it a day.

siddx

Yeah, I didnt do ab ripper today. I was feeling way too sore to do that. I had my protein shake and called it a day.

Good choice, my problem was for the first few days I tried to keep up step for step with everything on the screen. Once I realized I should keep my own pace things went far smoother and I found myself making better progress. It's was easy to blow myself out by doing too much for the first half and then getting to the second half and being a fucking wreck.

PBY

Banned

Did p90x for a year, got me in good shape... I've moved on to doing more power lifts, since I personally find them more fun. After you do the 90 days, I'd recommend looking into Starting Strength, shit got me huge w/in a year.

Recon

Banned
Did p90x for a year, got me in good shape... I've moved on to doing more power lifts, since I personally find them more fun. After you do the 90 days, I'd recommend looking into Starting Strength, shit got me huge w/in a year.

Ill do that. Ill probably need a second wave of p90x before I start doing any heavy lifting. Trying to get slim first, before adding a bunch of muscle.

Blackace

Shits real in GAF-Hop tonight. Even the mods is throwin disses.
I guess when Common, the poster child for conscious backpack rap, gets gully everyone feels the need to follow along.

Shit Recon and I been throwing jabs at each other since day one.. You'll find me pretty fair and even handed.. I won't dish crap and ban somebody, as long as we talking trash..

DominoKid

Ab Ripper X will make you cry. Not even joking. I thought I was a hard motherfucker until I tried it. The next day in class I did a stretch yawn and my abs felt like a big knot of "fuck you"

I didn't do P90X, just that DVD along w/ my workout.

IrishNinja

i dont know if gaf-hop fucks with the facebooks, but this weekend was great for me - paid off the last of my old debt, except for student loans that a ninja's gonna die with anyway (philosophy degree = balla balla monies, holla!), feels good to not owe anybody a damn thing.
so of course ima go buy game and shit i dont need now, haha - tax return goes right to savings & travel budget for the year. flooding my stream with Shad - The Old Prince still lives at home.
And hygene ain't no reason to buy things/Like soap or visine, or getting clothes dry cleaned

Def. Borrowed beats, but the flow is phenomenal.

copping on your word, then!

props, i did Insanity last year and have been sleeping on this shit, got the bands but im told i need the over-the-door pullup thing too. gonna have to wait though, groupon shit has me doing crossift bootcamp in february, parkour in march, so uh, here's to spring!

holy shit, that's harsh. did you overdo it or were you just really outta shape beforehand or wha?

damn, ya'll need to get on fitocracy with us.
i'm trying to get @ 185 of lean mass, got there but too high body fat % for my liking, so i shed back down to 170 right now. congrats on gettin swol though.

siddx

holy shit, that's harsh. did you overdo it or were you just really outta shape beforehand or wha?

A little of both. I wasn't in terrible shape but definitely not great shape by any means. But it was far more me going way overboard on my first day and going balls out with it. Totally fucking wrecked me.
I wish I still had the dvds because I need to get back in shape.

IrishNinja

A little of both. I wasn't in terrible shape but definitely not great shape by any means. But it was far more me going way overboard on my first day and going balls out with it. Totally fucking wrecked me.
I wish I still had the dvds because I need to get back in shape.

they're free on the internet brah ah, good to know. i was outta the gym for 6+ months last year with a torn ligament in my thumb, right? so day 1 that i'm back, i do back & bicep and insist that muscle memory will be there, and i'm curling my prior max for a few sets, feeling my arms burning when doing pullups (??)...yeah, fucked my shit right up, coudlnt straighten my arms for a week and a half.

i'ma watch my macho shit when i get around to this program, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom