• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That HnC is my shit right now. I'm living off the land at the moment. Split from wifey and all. Living out of my truck and a couple duffle bags (the real man's choice in bagging) and that HnC is like, right where I'm at. The track "Blessed", yup. That's pretty much it. Loving Nightmare on Figg St. too.

Shit kams, that's rough man. Keep ya head up homie and I hope it's all good with your kids too.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Damn Kam, I'm glad you say your doing alright though. If you lived closer I'd give a place to stay.

kamspy

Kids are good. They're at the house with their mom. This ain't my first time on the ropes, I know how to get off real good. Just playing it cool. I got a good place to stay, I just don't know the people real well. It was just the only place I could go with no drama or temptations.

But thanks for the support yall. I been livin off other peoples kind words all week. I'm getting my screws real tight though. Workin my plan.

I was youtubing some french montana music because of Enzo's question and this song popped up. It reminded me how much I used to like that Lil Troy Wanna be a baller song when I was younger.

I'd say French Montana is worse, but I don't think that 2chainz is all that bad, but maybe that's just me feeling the production a lot.

Recon

Banned
I was youtubing some french montana music because of Enzo's question and this song popped up. It reminded me how much I used to like that Lil Troy Wanna be a baller song when I was younger.

I'd say French Montana is worse, but I don't think that 2chainz is all that bad, but maybe that's just me feeling the production a lot.

2Chainz finds himself on a lot of good production. He almost always brings an average verse.

2Chainz finds himself on a lot of good production. He almost always brings an average verse.

haha, yeah i can agree with that.

Also, Gaf-hop has infected me. Do yall ever listen to a certain rapper then you think about what someone here said about that person?

Well, whenever I hear Ab Soul, I just remember when Yoda was like damn he got some ashy lips or something and I can't help but to bust out laughing sometimes

with Eminem, it's Kam, I can't help but to think about the stuff he says about him lol. Some of it is too funny.

There's probably others, but this was just recent for me.

Recon

Banned
haha, yeah i can agree with that.

Also, Gaf-hop has infected me. Do yall ever listen to a certain rapper then you think about what someone here said about that person?

Well, whenever I hear Ab Soul, I just remember when Yoda was like damn he got some ashy lips or something and I can't help but to bust out laughing sometimes

with Eminem, it's Kam, I can't help but to think about the stuff he says about him lol. Some of it is too funny.

There's probably others, but this was just recent for me.

Haha I remember saying that. Shit is true though, dude looked like some homeless bum in that video.

njean777

I'm good yall. If anything I feel guilty for not being more fucked up about it. I dont even wanna tell yall the first thought I had when it went down.

Do not always agree with ya, but hope everything will work itself out. I would wish no ill will on any person.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ghostface+Killah+Cmon+SON.jpg

you said it not me...

filler

Banned
I already got C-Bo's, E-40's and Mitchy Slicks new albums ranked above HnC and they aren't even out yet. Even Oso Ocean's tape was better and it was only 9 tracks, with mostly jacked beats from other people's albums/tapes.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I already got C-Bo's, E-40's and Mitchy Slicks new albums ranked above HnC and they aren't even out yet. Even Oso Ocean's tape was better and it was only 9 tracks, with mostly jacked beats from other people's albums/tapes.

Trainingday1.jpg

Recon

Banned
Too much West Coast nonsense. Only good thing out of Cali right now is Black Hippie. Minus Jay Rock. I may or may not be using too much hyperbole.

Too much West Coast nonsense. Only good thing out of Cali right now is Black Hippie. Minus Jay Rock. I may or may not be using too much hyperbole.
Too much. Blu has been underwhelming for a while, but I still have faith in him. But you're mostly right, can't think of many outside of Black Hippie/Blu/Odd Future doing much.

IrishNinja

Damn Kam, I'm glad you say your doing alright though. If you lived closer I'd give a place to stay.

+1, keep ya head up kams and like i told you, you mosey on down to miami (where that booty at), i got a futon you're welcome to. if the dog jumps up there like it's his shit you can just kick him, he needs a humbling.

so good, i wanna hear what else he's working on.
gonna have to check out this hnc shit after all the talk now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom