• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
damn, ya'll need to get on fitocracy with us.
i'm trying to get @ 185 of lean mass, got there but too high body fat % for my liking, so i shed back down to 170 right now. congrats on gettin swol though.

I'm down to get on the fitocracy train, how do i do this?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shit Recon and I been throwing jabs at each other since day one.. You'll find me pretty fair and even handed.. I won't dish crap and ban somebody, as long as we talking trash..

What about the U-God guy?

I forget the reason why he was even banned really, he just got really emotional about it but I never remember him doing anything super bannable. What did he do again?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
they're free on the internet brah ah, good to know. i was outta the gym for 6+ months last year with a torn ligament in my thumb, right? so day 1 that i'm back, i do back & bicep and insist that muscle memory will be there, and i'm curling my prior max for a few sets, feeling my arms burning when doing pullups (??)...yeah, fucked my shit right up, coudlnt straighten my arms for a week and a half.

i'ma watch my macho shit when i get around to this program, heh.

Yeah thats pretty much what it was for me. "I'm a muthafuckin badass, I'm gonna do this till I puke"
Next day : oh sweet jesus hold me why?!

Pullups are my mortal enemy though. I can do push ups all day but my pull ups are pathetic.

siddx

meh. ill stick to my hour and half work out every two ~ three days.

I've been trying to get a less "extreeeeeeme" work out going, a quick 20 push ups, 2 minutes of hindu squats, 2 minutes of jumping jacks every day (it's easier to start a routine when it only takes 5 minutes) And 30 minutes of running up and down stairs every other day. I'm so fucking lazy it's hard to get into a new routine though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah thats pretty much what it was for me. "I'm a muthafuckin badass, I'm gonna do this till I puke"

Pullups are my mortal enemy though. I can do push ups all day but my pull ups are pathetic.

I got the solution for that, homie. Kipping and pyramids. It'll straighten out your stricts in no time flat.

I forget the reason why he was even banned really, he just got really emotional about it but I never remember him doing anything super bannable. What did he do again?
If I remember correctly, that guy actually ended up asking to get banned himself.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If I remember correctly, that guy actually ended up asking to get banned himself.

Damn. The plot thickens.

Also, anorexic-but-is-trying-to-gain-weight-GAF-Hop where y'all at? My 2012 New Years resolution is to inch closer to a regular weight to gain some body mass for an eventual work out routine. Doubling your calorie intake is hard, fam.

This Schoolboy Q album further drives home the point that there are so many great producers out there, there's little excuse for albums having bland to average production regardless of how big the budget is. Same with Roc Marciano and Action Bronson who find dope ass beats from guys most haven't heard of.

In short: smh Raekwon and especially Nas

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
This Schoolboy Q album further drives home the point that there are so many great producers out there, there's little excuse for albums having bland to average production regardless of how big the budget is. Same with Roc Marciano and Action Bronson who find dope ass beats from guys most haven't heard of.

In short: smh Raekwon and especially Nas

Nas been killing it on those features lately. After he's had a taste of the high life, if his next record still blows ass, I'm done. just blowing my fucking brains out.

PBY

Banned
Damn. The plot thickens.

Also, anorexic-but-is-trying-to-gain-weight-GAF-Hop where y'all at? My 2012 New Years resolution is to inch closer to a regular weight to gain some body mass for an eventual work out routine. Doubling your calorie intake is hard, fam.

Starting Strength+ 6 scoops of weight gainer protein a day= youll put on weight FAST.

IrishNinja

haha, yeah. and i fucks with pull-ups! but im used to being light, is the thing, and this year im trying to do more crossfit type shit since i realized i want a leaner, practical build like uh, Nathan Drake in UC1 (vs swol-for-the-bitches build in 3, natch).
oh yeah, what's a yoga squat like?

I got the solution for that, homie. Kipping and pyramids. It'll straighten out your stricts in no time flat.

speaking of - so much shit i gotta look up here. kipping sounds like some deviant shit, haha. off to youtube!

man, my ass was 120 lbs wet when i started college - eating mostly bullshit, boxing and gym got me up to 155, which i shed back down to like 135 later - been playing that game since; i keep putting on 20 lbs, shed and keep like 5-7 of it. i don't know it's the most effective way though - what's your goal?

peterboy - sending invite now!

Nas been killing it on those features lately. After he's had a taste of the high life, if his next record still blows ass, I'm done. just blowing my fucking brains out.

He's been killing features but I'm still worried we'll get another album full of meh beats. Dude needs a solid executive producer to get him focused and help pick beats. He'll I'd do it for free.

no more beats from Chris Webber, Nasir

hubes

He's been killing features but I'm still worried we'll get another album full of meh beats. Dude needs a solid executive producer to get him focused and help pick beats. He'll I'd do it for free.

no more beats from Chris Webber, Nasir

blunt ashes and surviving the times are both dope tho..

nns3d

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that Chris Webber produced Blunt Ashes and Surviving the Times.

They're both pretty good tbh

Recon

Banned
P90x is no joke.

I'm into the cycling classes though. Probably doesn't burn as many calories but at least I don't feel like dying.

Yeah, today kicked my ass. I was doing pushups towards the end and I felt like just dropping to the floor and not getting back up.

You guys want to lose weight fast? Get on an erg (rowing machine) and you'll drop pounds quick. You'll also feel like you're dying everytime

siddx

You guys want to lose weight fast? Get on an erg (rowing machine) and you'll drop pounds quick. You'll also feel like you're dying everytime

I have a friend who started rowing competitively and he lost a ton of weight. It's odd how certain things work so well that you wouldn't expect. When I had a job running up and down stairs for 8-10 hours a day, I lost a ton of weight very quickly.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Also like jabs are ok.. but if you notice we don't really attack each other.. it's most the stuff you like is stupid..

About that. We need to start making exceptions for people who like Big Sean.
lol big sean come on son.

Well, admittedly, I partake in some of that ribbing but to tell you the truth, I'm sure each and every one of y'all has an artist that others would "laugh" at for you listening to. I'm no exception of course.

Macca

Also like jabs are ok.. but if you notice we don't really attack each other.. it's most the stuff you like is stupid..
It also helps if you have a little bit of a reputation in here. You can't just come in and start shit talking, but once we know someones personality it's easy to tell who's joking and who isn't.

Esch

Banned
The ugod guy was frequently disrespectful and heeded none of the GAFHOP advice. dude got sonned and couldn't handle it,

CRS

lol big sean come on son.

Well, admittedly, I partake in some of that ribbing but to tell you the truth, I'm sure each and every one of y'all has an artist that others would "laugh" at for you listening to. I'm no exception of course.

Nope. Everyone I listen to are dope.

Lupe

:(

But seriously, not sure what I would consider a guilty pleasure.

ManiacMX

Neo Member
Gaf-Hop, yesterday I got the opportunity to film and edit this video with NO ID in his studio announcing his new project. If you're from Chicago this project will be very interesting. Also I can confirm that NO ID is working on Nas' new album :)

ManiacMX

Neo Member
Off camera NO ID talked about the Nas sessions for "Life Is Good" and said they started working together after Ghetto Dreams. Also they are in the planning stages of Nas.Com which is the Nas/Common joint album.

ManiacMX

Neo Member
I work for the producer the Legendary Traxster, and he flew me out to LA to do some video work. Check out my website MiguelCisneros.com I post the videos I do for him on there and check his website TraxsterINC.com. The video was just uploaded as you can see with the views and I also have all the footage of NO ID in my Final Cut right in front of me. I'm a Hip Hop head and meeting NO ID and being in his studio was surreal to me.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Off camera NO ID talked about the Nas sessions for "Life Is Good" and said they started working together after Ghetto Dreams. Also they are in the planning stages of Nas.Com which is the Nas/Common joint album.

Nas is going to YM and No ID cant stop it

the hardest day on p90x was plyometrics. ab ripper wasnt that crazy but even weeks after p90, plyo still made me hate my life the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom