• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Nas is going to YM and No ID cant stop it

Two albums with No I.D. before YM can get near him. This Nas.Com shit is just delaying the album with Premier. I have no idea why Nas keeps delaying that album, Premier has been keeping beats for him for the best part of a decade.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ibhhFjHBWpTwYA.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Starting Strength+ 6 scoops of weight gainer protein a day= youll put on weight FAST.
Starting strength?

man, my ass was 120 lbs wet when i started college - eating mostly bullshit, boxing and gym got me up to 155, which i shed back down to like 135 later - been playing that game since; i keep putting on 20 lbs, shed and keep like 5-7 of it. i don't know it's the most effective way though - what's your goal?
What should a proper goal be for a 5'10-11" dude? I'm not quite sure. I plan to start working out afterwards so what kind of mass is preferrable?

Just came to post this... I usually like Mos but this was just bad and a clusterfuck to my ears.

kamspy

The Nas I'm looking for isn't Justice League Nas. But maybe if they flip something outside their usual range it could be cool. Justice League is basically a souped up sounding Trackmasters, and we know that Nas sound. It's pretty damn bleh.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Nas I'm looking for isn't Justice League Nas. But maybe if they flip something outside their usual range it could be cool. Justice League is basically a souped up sounding Trackmasters, and we know that Nas sound. It's pretty damn bleh.

Drumma Boy
Lex Luger
Cool and Dre

Nas future!

kamspy

Nah, I'd go shit like Otis and those two hip hoppy tracks at the end of Watch the Throne. That's the Nas I'd like. Nas needs to stay far away from any remotely electro. For some reason things all go to hell when Nas get's near a club beat.

Oochie Walley Walley. Oochie bang bang.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nah, I'd go shit like Otis and those two hip hoppy tracks at the end of Watch the Throne. That's the Nas I'd like. Nas needs to stay far away from any remotely electro. For some reason things all go to hell when Nas get's near a club beat.

Oochie Walley Walley. Oochie bang bang.

actually Nas sounded good on Lil John beats back in the day

Detox

Nas got the beats we all want him to be on the whole Illmatic team is up for a reunion but he has chosen Justice League...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Justice League hit sound saturation faster than Luger. Everything from Maybach Music III onwards either sounds alike or is snooze inducing. Overproduced to hell and back.

EDIT: Outside of F.A.M.E.

Recon

Banned
Nas got Premiere and No ID wanting to fuck with him, yet he fucks with Justice League....nothing against those beats, but the Nas cycle is in full swing here. We are past the hype stage and now are in the cautiously optimistic. I wonder what brings upon the disappointment phase.

So I was just watching some Nardwuar interviews (the Lykke Li one is pretty cool) and found the one he did with Kreayshawn.
It did two things:
1. made me remember who the hell she is (she disappeared fast!) and
2. made me listen to Gucci Gucci again.
Man, that beat bangs!
I listened twice :(

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Nas got Premiere and No ID wanting to fuck with him, yet he fucks with Justice League....nothing against those beats, but the Nas cycle is in full swing here. We are past the hype stage and now are in the cautiously optimistic. I wonder what brings upon the disappointment phase.
theres a nas cycle? also i thought we were already at disappointment?

Recon

Banned
theres a nas cycle? also i thought we were already at disappointment?

Yeah, it is similar to the Sonic cycle. Nas drops a hot single and a few features, we get hyped. News about the album surfaces, we get a bit more hyped. Then we learn a bit more about who he is working with, we start to get worried. Another single drops that kinda worries us more. The disappointment phase usually is when the album leaks.

IrishNinja

I want this to happen just to see the tears.

i don't really care what Nas does.. but this'd be funny to see.

ya'll are the worst kind've people.

Two albums with No I.D. before YM can get near him. This Nas.Com shit is just delaying the album with Premier. I have no idea why Nas keeps delaying that album, Premier has been keeping beats for him for the best part of a decade.

my man detox knows what's up.

What should a proper goal be for a 5'10-11" dude? I'm not quite sure. I plan to start working out afterwards so what kind of mass is preferrable?

ah, i can't really say - id imagine that my target goal of like 185 (i'm 5'7" so closer to 200 and i'm just kind've bulky at that point) would go better on you too, but it depends on where you'd want to be. i can say this much, though: < 20% body fat to stay lean, and if you want a sixpack (...) it's gotta be under 10%.

Bishman

This Schoolboy Q album further drives home the point that there are so many great producers out there, there's little excuse for albums having bland to average production regardless of how big the budget is. Same with Roc Marciano and Action Bronson who find dope ass beats from guys most haven't heard of.

In short: smh Raekwon and especially Nas

031.jpg

Smarten up Nas!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Macca

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Honestly hearing Marsha is working on the project (or on her own with Ye) is a huge plus. From all the songs she's done with Game I gotta say I enjoy her features, and she's very much welcome.

The entire session is a win-win regardless of what project they're working on. Kanye producing for Frank's LP? Win. Frank Ocean on G.O.O.D. Compilation or Ye's next album? Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom