• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Listened to Life After Death today for the first time in a long time and DAMN is that a boring fucking album :(

Some of the poppier singles didn't hold up well like mo money mo problems but there are still tons of really great tracks on the album. Boring is the last word I'd use to describe it.

And no one gave a shit besides Spin.
GOD THIS IS THE SADDEST DAY EVER

WZRD.. ..

i've only heard "Brake". are there more tracks floating around out there?
There's Perfect Is The Word, but you don't want to listen to that poo poo.

Teleport 2 Me (snippet), though, is really good.

Needs a Lex Luger remix.
Lex_Luger_Spaceship_Landing.wav

Esch

Banned
hip hop gaf...just tried out an old school safety razor wetshave... this shit is so ballin. my face is wiz baby thighs smooth right now. y'all try this shit if gillette ain't doing you right.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
hip hop gaf...just tried out an old school safety razor wetshave... this shit is so ballin. my face is wiz baby thighs smooth right now. y'all try this shit if gillette ain't doing you right.

Smooth is for baby's asses and girl's vaginas. I shave with a broken jaw bone of my childhood nemesis.

Jay Electronica is gonna be on the GOOD music album? Jesus.

Frank Ocean, Jay elec, Pusha, Common, Kanye, Big Sean, Cyhi and whoever else.

Its gonna sound like a random gaffer's itunes playlist.

Esch

Banned
Smooth is for baby's asses and girl's vaginas. I shave with a broken jaw bone of my childhood nemesis.

funny enough when i was getting my DE my dad talked about how kenyans would sell bone handled straight razors, apparently my grandad used to have an ivory one.

I still have no clue why I like PISTW....

I know it's not great but yet it has 48 plays on my itunes.

I think I need some help.
Not even I can defend it. I dunno, everyone has their tastes, I guess.

Who da fuck would have CyHi on their playlist?
This is literally all that comes up in my collection when I search CyHi.
opj1s.jpg

kamspy

50 Cent
The Big 10
Track 11: Stop Crying

Fucking serious. For me, this officially brings Fif back to my good graces. This is the meanest shit I've heard since the 90s. So good.

Listen to it really loud on headphones or in a system with a subwoofer if you're gonna comment. This ain't computer speaker or factory stereo rap.

Yes, I've been smoking dro and drinking rum. Maybe I'm caught up in the moment,. lol

Tom Penny

How did Jay go from arguably the best to do it to such a little bitch?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-b--h-following-Blue-Ivy-Carters-birth.html

Rapper Jay-Z has vowed to stop using the word 'b***h' after the birth of daughter Blue Ivy.
The hip-hop star will cease to use the word that features in almost all of his previous hits.
In a poem dedicated to his newborn baby girl Blue Ivy Carter, Jay-Z reveals his newfound stance on the misogynistic word.

'Before I got in the game, made a change, and got rich, I didn't think hard about using the word b***h,' he wrote.

'I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it. Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it.'
The poem was released a week after the release of Glory, a song which featured baby Blue's first sounds and earned her a spot in Billboard chart history.

'No man will degrade her, or call her names,' Jay-Z continues in his poem.
'I'm so focused on your future, the degradation has passed. I wish you wealth, health and insight. Forever young you may pass. Blue Ivy Carter, my angel.'

Tom Penny

you don't think you're being a little harsh? more power to him; shit changes when you have a kid.

Nope. He's pretty much turned into a little bitch. Does ever actor start making kids movies when they have kid because they played an action hero that shot people? Give me a break. To say you curse other people that say it now when he influenced millions of them growing up in his songs is laughable. Keep that shit to yourself and shut the fuck up and don't pull the I'm hollier than thou card now.

Recon

Banned
I'm pretty sure Mecca already did the shop and it came out amazing.

Yeah, I knew someone did that shop, he did it surprisingly fast after my comment too.

you don't think you're being a little harsh? more power to him; shit changes when you have a kid.

Yeah, people change all the time for different reasons. Jay's reason here is a good one. Calling him a bitch for it is kinda harsh and immature.

Ephemeris

Hmm. I can't remember how the clean version of 99 Problems sounds like...

More power to Jay though. We'll see how long it lasts.

Oh man, glad I saw him perform before the birth of his daughter.

But seriously, good for him.

Pretty sure we all saw this coming. Not mad at Jay-Z, though, dude has had a stellar career and if he decides to call it quits not or if his music from here on out sucks, he's still one of the best to ever do it.

Tom Penny

Yeah, people change all the time for different reasons. Jay's reason here is a good one. Calling him a bitch for it is kinda harsh and immature.

He's cursing me as we speak. Oh the fucking irony.

1. No Church in the Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. Beyoncé)
3. Niggas in Paris
4.Otis (Feat. Otis Redding)
5. Gotta Have It
6. New Day
7. That’s My Bitch

8. Welcome to the Jungle
9. Who’s Gon Stop Me
10. Murder to Excellence
11. Made It In America (Feat. Frank Ocean)
12. Why I Love You (Feat. Mr Hudson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom