• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Common softening on Drake beef:

Common Tries to Play Nice With Drake
from Vulture by Amanda Dobbins

Has the first and likely least-contentious rap beef of 2012 already come to an end? Common, who started the feud with a track on The Dreamer: The Believer, is now attempting to smooth over his disses with some moderately kind public statements about Drake. For example: "I think he makes good music. He's definitely said some real clever things and made some cool songs." Can you feel the enthusiasm? Common, of course, will not promise to end the beef forever: "If something else happens, then I'll just have to act accordingly." But for the moment, the incredibly low-stakes war between Drake and Common is over. Now hug it out, you two, so that the Hugs from Drake Tumblr can finally get updated again.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/nyma...bH0/common-tries-to-play-nice-with-drake.html

Was never a big fan of Game and was kind of repulsed by his child like behaviour in that "Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin" doc (he was probably playing it up for the cameras, but fuck, him and his crew were so obnoxious in that) but I dont mind RED album at all now that Im actually listening to it attentively. Has so much more heart than WTT (a slick but soulless album) and I say this as a major fan of Hova.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Was never a big fan of Game and was kind of repulsed by his child like behaviour in that "Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin" doc (he was probably playing it up for the cameras, but fuck, him and his crew were so obnoxious in that) but I dont mind RED album at all now that Im actually listening to it attentively. Has so much more heart than WTT (a slick but soulless album) and I say this as a major fan of Hova.

RED was a very average album with a lot of low points but yeah, it did have some great tracks. And being a completely average album still makes it better than WTT by a mile.
But Game needs to stop acting like a little bitchnugget.

siddx

De La Soul's Plug 1 & Plug 2 (aka Posdnuos & Trugoy the Dove) Launch Side Project called First Serve.
New album out in April.

Listen:

First Serve - Pushin' Aside, Pushin' Along

They also released a mix tape

First Serve - The Goon Time Mixtape

Pay attention people. Anything De La related should be auto download you buckets of dick excretion. The mixtape is awesome too, just one long 30 minute blend.

This is sick too

Satyamdas

Banned

JOjzc.gif

This shit goes.

siddx

Had to scour for blackace's WCW11, once again he knocks it out of the park

Check out this tape by BE.water that was released around two years ago. Its a great straight up hip hop banger album. Oh, and I produced most of it but I promise that im not biased :lol.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Did some independent work because I'm impatient and crunched the numbers to find out the top ten of GAFHOP...

I expect some overreactions, but overall it's a solid list (with one choice that can be disputed).

I'll wait for Macca to post it to not step on his toes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did some independent work because I'm impatient and crunched the numbers to find out the top ten of GAFHOP...

I expect some overreactions, but overall it's a solid list (with one choice that can be disputed).

Eh?

kamspy

Bout to cash 4 racks into chips gaf hop. Bout to walk out with 8! Plus, my under on this Heat game is giving me house money.

We almost there...

Macca

Mind Pming them to me? That way I can just double check against what I have. I'll probably be a few days going through everything, quite busy at the moment with stuff that's come up.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There might be an argument whether or not it fits in to the top ten of hip-hop
Ah..

So it's a Weeknd album then. I would've put it in but I deliberately held back cause I certified that and Cocaine80s (reluctantly) as R&B. Or else they would've probably invaded my top 10 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom