• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Oh no, ReconYoda is gonna unleash his wrath over people liking WTT. Everyone hide [your opinions]!

That seems a bit much. I maintain that it is nowhere near AOTY material, it is mediocre, not bad. It got hyped to all hell and is disappointing considering the talent behind it. I dont care if someone likes WTT, whatever tickles your pickle.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
That seems a bit much. I maintain that it is nowhere near AOTY material, it is mediocre, not bad. It got hyped to all hell and is disappointing considering the talent behind it. I dont care if someone likes WTT, whatever tickles your pickle.

Don't come with that weak shit damnit. Go hard or go home! Fuck WTT, fuck Kanye, fuck castles, fuck cray, fuck jay z, fuck beyonce, fuck babies with stupid names, fuck the illuminati, fuck hawaiian sophie, fuck bears, fuck fashion, fuck annie the orphan, fuck slotted sunglasses, fuck skinny jeans, fuck auto tune, fuck retiring, fuck unretiring, fuck paris, fuck fixie bikes, fuck hipsters, fuck gaf, fuck eyes, fuck fuck!

fuck the world dont ask me for shit

oh fuck the lakers, eat heat dick bitches.

Recon

Banned
Don't come with that weak shit damnit. Go hard or go home! Fuck WTT, fuck Kanye, fuck castles, fuck cray, fuck jay z, fuck beyonce, fuck babies with stupid names, fuck the illuminati, fuck hawaiian sophie, fuck bears, fuck fashion, fuck annie the orphan, fuck slotted sunglasses, fuck skinny jeans, fuck auto tune, fuck retiring, fuck unretiring, fuck paris, fuck fixie bikes, fuck hipsters, fuck gaf, fuck eyes, fuck fuck!

fuck the world dont ask me for shit

You are right, fuck that album and fuck Kanye for becoming this stupid fucking pathetic piece of hipster designer bullshit that hes become....FUCK FUCK FUCK him and his stupid skirts/kilts.

Acid08

Banned
1875161471-1.jpg

I know I've seen HiRes talk about this dude on here before but anyone else fuck with Soul Khan? I've been listening to all his stuff recently, fuckin love the guy.

Fe La Souls

Bandcamp: album is pay what you want, other EP's cost some bucks.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Those two old men up there are getting crotchety...

someone bust out the Matlock and butterscotch chews, these big guys need a nap.

CRS

Megaupload hasn't been doing shit for the last two, maybe three, years.

Mediafire and other file hosting sites are greatly superior.

Fuck Swizz Beats.

IrishNinja

what's shadow hated on again?
we need to roll out our hater resumes. like a gaf-hop hater's ball, with cantankerous siddx and a big cup.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
what's shadow hated on again?
we need to roll out our hater resumes. like a gaf-hop hater's ball, with cantankerous siddx and a big cup.

Listen beyitches, none of you stank no wipe shit stained asses can touch my hater cup, pack and up, go home, and cry yourselves to sleep

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
some digable planets as i drift off to sleep after finding a bit of weed to smoke is the only way to end the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom