• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Oh. Hipster shit then, basically. Fuck that shit.

you got it nailed bruh. pay no attention.

SIMS.jpg

Recon

Banned
Dude you hate so much I get high sodium just by reading your posts. My doc gave me blood pressure pills the other day. Dude says it's amazing I haven't had a stroke yet.

The difference is I hate on legitimately shitty music, you hate on good music and have shitty taste. It is all good, we will tolerate the shit out of you in here.

Recon

Banned
I hope the anti oneirology and Krit posts are in jest, because that makes me sad that people can't appreciate the genius of Oneirology or the greatness of KRIT.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I never really liked "white rappers."

lol but really, I went on a rant the other day about white men being shit singers. Outside of a few exceptions, white dudes sing like shit. No soul, no heart. You listen to the bullshit on the radio with these white kids singing monotone bleating nonsense and then go listen to some marvin or temptations or hayes and so on and it's like night and day. It's why I don't fuck with the beatles, no soul.

lol but really, I went on a rant the other day about white men being shit singers. Outside of a few exceptions, white dudes sing like shit. No soul, no heart. You listen to the bullshit on the radio with these white kids singing monotone bleating nonsense and then go listen to some marvin or temptations or hayes and so on and it's like night and day. It's why I don't fuck with the beatles, no soul.

uh, franky blue eyes. but then..italians arent considered white, lol.

exarkun

hey i just wanted to say: I saw Kendrick Lamar last night. Dope ass show, dat shit was cray, everyone was smoking, he did Michael Jordan and the crowd went stupid.

Dude was so cool, waited like half an hour after the show and the crowd had mostly left and I got to talk to him for about 20-30 mins about the industry and his favorite rappers. Told him I loved his shit, told him he was my favorite in the game, and he said his favorite was a tie between drake(obligated to say that cause some of drakes crew was there?) and Big Krit. Anyway, he signed some shit for me and it was a great time.

My highlight was leaving the venue I bumped into some fine black women. They got an attitude with me I said please excuse me, Im a bit drunk, I winked at the one I bumped into (who was fiiiine) and then left. As I'm leaving I hear "why ain't the polite mixed ones ever stop to talk to us". lulz

Tldr; Lamar is cool as fuck, and his shows have it all: good music, great crowd, even better women.

Acid08

Banned
The Beatles had no soul? Haha, alright.

Atleast I don't have to listen to his boring beats and "rhymes".

Agree, he will be the single reason why Killer Mike's RAP MUSIC EP will be ass.
hey i just wanted to say: I saw Kendrick Lamar last night. Dope ass show, dat shit was cray, everyone was smoking, he did Michael Jordan and the crowd went stupid.

Dude was so cool, waited like half an hour after the show and the crowd had mostly left and I got to talk to him for about 20-30 mins about the industry and his favorite rappers. Told him I loved his shit, told him he was my favorite in the game, and he said his favorite was a tie between drake(obligated to say that cause some of drakes crew was there?) and Big Krit. Anyway, he signed some shit for me and it was a great time.

My highlight was leaving the venue I bumped into some fine black women. They got an attitude with me I said please excuse me, Im a bit drunk, I winked at the one I bumped into (who was fiiiine) and then left. As I'm leaving I hear "why ain't the polite mixed ones ever stop to talk to us". lulz

Tldr; Lamar is cool as fuck, and his shows have it all: good music, great crowd, even better women.
pretty cool. I need to go to a rap show this year......sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom