• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
TMFfront.jpg

new chuuwee. doesn't disappoint.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/chuuwee-sundown-millennium-falcon

Honestly, I can (almost) agree with all of that list, ESPECIALLY Yelawolf.. I just don't get it.. what are you? A white version of weezy / khalifa with a tablespoon of Em?

haha damn, i was really just kidding, but you seriously might want to give Yelawolf another try if you truly feel that way about him. Listen to trunk muzik.

Recon

Banned
Best of Ja Rule on Spotify is great. Im playing Heroes of Newerth, about to smoke a couple bowls and getting my Ja on. Have a female coming over later, this day is about perfect.

IrishNinja

Haters ball still in effect mode!

wait up, white folks can't sing now? man, i hope phil collins dickslapped your moms or something, and i'm not talking genesis era, i mean "i'll be in your snatch" tarzan era phil who calls you a cunt while getting his pants back on.

Heads up, K.Jack is banned for a month. IF you need him, hit him up on steam.

there's always one of us down. we're too powerful to keep on the board at the same time.

Shits gunna get real this weekend. I had a stressful ass week and I'm bout to get crazy drunk.
Let me hear someone twisting their tongue to speak ill of the god El-P. I'm gunna go ShinobiFist on some haters.

Macca

when will the results be posted? :)
Probably mid week. Partying tonight, recovering tomorrow and then I'll work on collating everything over the week. Takes a good couple hours to make sure every vote for AOTY was counted, so yea.

Sorry about the delay, just been a little busy lately.

lol but really, I went on a rant the other day about white men being shit singers. Outside of a few exceptions, white dudes sing like shit. No soul, no heart. You listen to the bullshit on the radio with these white kids singing monotone bleating nonsense and then go listen to some marvin or temptations or hayes and so on and it's like night and day. It's why I don't fuck with the beatles, no soul.

WAT
DA

FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom