• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Big K.R.I.T. – 4Eva N A Day Cover

2aVUf.jpg
It really needs to be quoted again. What a cover, goddamn.

Also, I have cut down significantly on my posts. I was neck and neck with Recon about 2 months ago.

These fuckers dress like it's halloween all day every day.

Poor Busta, must have been in his signing contract that he was obligated to appear in a Lil Twist song.

Someone needs to stop rappers from dressing this way

And the hardest part of being a shit rapper on a dope beat is when you have a guest feature that makes it clear how much better the song would be without your wack ass on it.

Is Cash Money monopolizing the light skinned, petite, corny ass ninja market? No shots, I'm serious: how many of these generic dudes are they going to sign, give a stupid haircut, and shit out records? This dude, Bow Wow, Tyga, Drake, wtf is going on?

SoilBreak

Banned
Is Cash Money monopolizing the light skinned, petite, corny ass ninja market? No shots, I'm serious: how many of these generic dudes are they going to sign, give a stupid haircut, and shit out records? This dude, Bow Wow, Tyga, Drake, wtf is going on?

Light skinned, petite, corny ass ninjas are trending now.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

theyre definitely trending the corny ass appeal regardless.

Detox

Fucking Cash Money I knew they got Busta for the fast flow features. If his album is nothing but that it is going to be terrible.

kodecraft

Lightskinned? So what you call Wayne and lil chuckee, yea i am taking shots. Ninjas quick to diss lightskinned ninjas but run after them lightskinned sistas or K. Kardashians.

I feel like this towards that way of thinking http://tinyurl.com/7jtzyzg

Light skinned, petite, corny ass ninjas are trending now.

That as well as other things, all these "models" popping up all of a sudden, a fat arse, some facebook pics, and a twitter account and she is a model? C'mon son

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Lightskinned? So what you call Wayne and lil chuckee, yea i am taking shots. Ninjas quick to diss lightskinned ninjas but run after them lightskinned sistas or K. Kardashians.

i dont think hes dissing light skinned dudes. but cornballs.

that shit is fucking whack. this dude is popular?

That as well as other things, all these "models" popping up all of a sudden, a fat arse, some facebook pics, and a twitter account and she is a model? C'mon son

I'm not dissing light skinned people, as a chocolate brotha I know the light skinned brothas struggling and don't need the weight of me hating on them too. I'm just saying it's odd that so many of these YM dudes are marketed the exact same way.

and nah I don't chase after one group of women, and don't like the mentality that puts down darker girls while praising light girls as pretty, good hair, etc.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I like how the corniest one of them all looks like a burnt muppet..

Yes, quite popular. And I have no fucking idea why.

apparently hes really close with his fans or some shit. read some article where they said dude spent a lot of time on tumblr n twitter and shit talking with his fans on his come up. his album did some decent numbers too

he also gets hold of good beats, i dont know how

Someone needs to stop rappers from dressing this way

And the hardest part of being a shit rapper on a dope beat is when you have a guest feature that makes it clear how much better the song would be without your wack ass on it.

holy shit. dude looks like a fuckin clown lol

Blackace

tumblr_lhdajsERsF1qgjvrso1_250.jpg

At least Wayne has put work in on the streets, unlike the Canadian

Are you kidding me? Wayne was an honor student before being adopted by Birdman and pampered most of his young life.. streets... lol

Recon

Banned
Jesus fuck! Can we stop saying Ninja instead of N****? You guys realize that is what ICP has been calling each other and their fans since the 90's right? Every time I read Ninja, I figure you for some type of closet ICP fan. I know PD is, he told me in a dream.

Blackace

Jesus fuck! Can we stop saying Ninja instead of N****? You guys realize that is what ICP has been calling each other and their fans since the 90's right? Every time I read Ninja, I figure you for some type of closet ICP fan. I know PD is, he told me in a dream.

Fuck that... Ninja comes from Money B and digital underground...

And the fact that you know so much about ICP makes you suspect..

SoilBreak

Banned

Shut up, Ninja.

Acid08

Banned
But a bunch of us are not allowed to.

Recon

Banned
Fuck that... Ninja comes from Money B and digital underground...

And the fact that you know so much about ICP makes you suspect..

I know it didnt originate with ICP, but they really popularized it. I had 1 ICP album back in the day. The Great Maleinko(?). It was below average shock rap. I only bring this up now because I was watching Workaholics and they had a Juggalo themed episode. Every time I read Ninja I just think of ICP.

Edit: ICP is the only group I break my no disrespecting Michigan Artists rule for. Holy shit, it is IQ lowering trash.

CRS

Also, Ace, great work on the Quik mix. Still got a little bit left so i'll finish it on my way to work.

Got me hooked right off the bat with the Bizzy feature and got really good when Tonite and Spur of the Moment came on.

Recon

Banned
Also, Ace, great work on the Quik mix. Still got a little bit left so i'll finish it on my way to work.

Got me hooked right off the bat with the Bizzy feature and got really good when Tonite and Spur of the Moment came on.

I need to grab it. I respect the fuck out of Quik, but I was never a huge fan myself. I guess I need to listen more.

Blackace

Thank you!! I am going to listen to it on the way to immigration.. lol..

tried to give a bit of everything from new to old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom