• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

game

Banned
Yeah, being rich as hell and driving with mad amounts of dope.. So gangsta.. Wayne and Paris Hilton have that look on lock

Not saying Wayne is gangster, far from it. You are talking to someone who listened to X-Raided growing up.

Just saying that Wayne is more gangster than Drake, which isn't that hard to accomplish. My grandmother is more gangster than Drake. Fact is Wayne, has been charged with several drug felonies, has been arrested for having a concealed firearm on him, etc. while Drake was making TV shows for children.

Having said that, both are softer than tissue compared to most artists I listen to.

Jesus fuck! Can we stop saying Ninja instead of N****? You guys realize that is what ICP has been calling each other and their fans since the 90's right? Every time I read Ninja, I figure you for some type of closet ICP fan. I know PD is, he told me in a dream.

You dreaming about men? What part of the straight game is that, breh

Macca

Tell me, what part of straight game includes Transsexuals and Tupac Dicks?
03jNc.gif

Holy shit. I bow to you.

OH MY GOD IT'S THAT WHITE FLAME MIXTAPE THANK YOU BASED GOD!

SWAG
CHEF
COOK

WHITE FLAME IS HERE! FEAT HITS SUCH AS "TINY PANTS BITCH", "NEVA SWITCH", "SURRENDER TO ME", "IM FABIO", "IM DOWN 4 HIRE", "Dirty Game","Watch Yo Bitch" THIS IS ALMOST COMPLETE! HAVE YOU COLLECTED ALL THE FLAMES? AS WELL AS OTHER LIL B RARE MUSIC? - Lil B

Macca

I enjoyed that Krit, but I decided not to listen again until the mixtape drops. Will check out his Single though.

Oh and Rittz - White Jesus Revival 3/8/2012. Can't wait.

JEKKI

daaaaaaang dood only one dood here gave props to Don Cornelius?!?!

seriously... worst way to start off Black History month. RIP.

njean777

yeah they shouldn't be able to enjoy the money they make...

Not saying that they cant, but they shouldn't flaunt it like this. It makes me sick. To think there are people in the United States that are this rich, yet they know that just around the corner somebody is starving.

Not saying that they cant, but they shouldn't flaunt it like this. It makes me sick, to think there are people in the United States that are this rich, yet they know that just around the corner somebody is starving.

To think that we're here sitting on the internet, arguing about this, when across the waters some kids are starving.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not saying that they cant, but they shouldn't flaunt it like this. It makes me sick. To think there are people in the United States that are this rich, yet they know that just around the corner somebody is starving.

I am sure the flaming bottles of Mo and everything else cost more than a present given among two men who work in the same industry..

They aren't rich enough to give 100,000 dollar watches to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom