• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

you look like you ain't been poked in a while/pick up the mothafuckin phone and dial

aw wait up, why ya'll gotta shine on des like that

nah but for real pinko. I didn't enjoy Blvcklvnd that much. There were about 5 or 6 songs that I really enjoyed but the rest I wasn't feeling.

Probably will listen to it while in the car sometime this weekend, hard to focus on it right now when my room is so damn hot.

Production is much more chill than expected to, so that doesn't help.

Acid08

Banned
Anyone listen to the Del tape that dropped a couple days ago? It's datpiff unfortunately, gonna give it a listen later.

Del_the_Funky_Homosapien_West_Coast_Avengers_wca-front-large.jpg

DominoKid

aw man this God of Black is crack.

[as] needs to play Twisted (TXXXXXX) as a bump

edit: holy shit i just got to Money Power Respect. this dude is unreal.

IrishNinja

what the hell happend?

post search is apparently back (thankfully!), so you can pretty much see it go down here, starting the page before of course.

damn - well if you see this, vein, make the most of your time off man. be on some positive shit! i swear ill try doomtree one more time in your honor, haha.

*edit: beaten. and yeah, shame it came to that with alberto, he's one of my favorites on the gaming side and easily a shoe-in for mod, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom