• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image_hook.php

You’ve already been treated with the Iggy Azalea-featured ‘I Think She Ready’ off FKi’s – “Transformers N The Hood” mixtape, originally set to drop last week. Well, a week late here it is, 16 hot tracks presented by Diplo, Heroes & Villains and Mayhem featuring guests like Iggy Azalea, Natasha Mosley, Mike Fresh, Travis Porter, Flight Facilities, Adventure Club, Planet 9, ESG, Bonson, Stuey Rock, Smoke Dza, Angela McCluskey, Retro Su$h! and many more.

http://club.livemixtapes.com/download/15972/fki_transformers_n_the_hood.html

Haven't listened yet but I figure somebody here might be interested.....

gaf-hop fam always getting banned left and right. I don't think Coldvein knew that word was offensive...honestly i didn't till I google'd it lol..

Edit: god damn at that practice video

IrishNinja

macca asking dem illuminati questions where the herbs can see

not a good look nahmean

i know we had one when GAF was down last year, tokubetsu might know if it's still around

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Once again, we bow our heads in rememberance of the fallen who have forgotten the 1st rule of outside of HipHipGaf and NFLGAF.

Motherfuckers cannot take a joke.

And everything is cause to write dissertations as to the nature of the hurt feelings, why those hurt feelings are cause for everybody to apologize and to be banned and an excuse to be overly verbose on topic, no matter how worn or asinine.

Once again, we bow our heads in rememberance of the fallen who have forgotten the 1st rule of outside of HipHipGaf and NFLGAF.

Motherfuckers cannot take a joke.

And everything is cause to write dissertations as to the nature of the hurt feelings, why those hurt feelings are cause for everybody to apologize and to be banned and an excuse to be overly verbose on topic, no matter how worn or asinine.

Homeboy was looking for a fight, that's all. I've been called a "white bastard" on Tinychat and I knew it was a joke. Especially in the context it was said. But whatever, what's done is done. Let's kill this topic already and talk about Will Smith's gay lover, Chico Benymon.....

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
6 months is a lot, but I don't approve of anyone calling anyone else a "paki bastard" either.

He didn't call him that on gaf. If we start getting banned for shit we say off of gaf I'm about to get perma'd

I agree he was being too hostile and obnoxious and needed a time out, but 6 months is bullshit.

Recon

Banned
He didn't call him that on gaf. If we start getting banned for shit we say off of gaf I'm about to get perma'd

I agree he was being too hostile and obnoxious and needed a time out, but 6 months is bullshit.
Agreed. It was a bitch move bringing outside shit into gaf.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Oh okay, shit outside of GAF should stay outside then, how is that part of the ToS anwyays? 6 months is a damn long time.

Also, Drake apparently surpassed Diddy and broke the record for most #1 singles.

Private investors and government officials in bidding war over funding Kanye's next short film in the middle east.

Detox

Macca the weather is going to get warm soon where is the t-shirt? The design is one of the few graphic tees I would wear outside.

Esch

Banned
ya tbh coldvein is always a fucking jackass in a lot of threads. son needed a ban just to get g checked a lil, even though 6 months and the reasoning is bullshit.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Inside, outside, whatever, saying what he did was fucked up.
I know it's not a common term in the US but in the UK and other parts of the world it's very offensive which he likely knew otherwise he wouldn't have used it in a derogatory fashion anyway.

Back to the music. I know none of you guys downloaded the tape I posted but it's pretty banging, as is MIA's new video!

SoilBreak

Banned
Complex: Who Is Schoolboy Q

Schoolboy Q: “My influences are Nas, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep, Kurupt, 2Pac, Biggie, Kanye West, Beanie Sigel, Wu-Tang Clan. But Biggie, Nas and 50 Cent [are my biggest influences].

“I got [my rhyme style] from Jay-Z though. If you really listen to Jay-Z, he has a new sound every time he raps. It’s never the same. He might use a little swag, but it’s always like a different flow. So that’s all I try to do.

“But at the same time, its just a feeling I can’t really explain. You got to be wiser to stay on the track, but there’s no rules. When you start rapping with rules, it’s when you start sounding boring. You may hear me fuck with my voice, you may hear me do a two-bar pause, you may hear me do an odd 33 bars instead of 30. Give you 14 bars instead of 16.

“I’m a real big fan of 50. A few months ago, I was up in the studio with 50, Dr. Dre, and Kendrick Lamar. We was all in there chilling. 50 said he wants to work with me—he likes my music—we just got to make time in the lab.

Ive had this idea forever....but...I want to take straight super club instrumentals, and spit Real meaningful rhymes over them. I always felt like the juxtaposition of it would be interesting. Secondly, I love club stuff cause I hit clubs often, but I am a hiphop head so I wanna fuse the two, cause I usually hate the lyrics/rappers on most club shit. Songs I am referring to are shit like spin me right around by flo rida....fly like a g6 by far east movement.....top of the world by cataracs...... different shit by david guetta....etc

gaf what do you think?

I think im gonna do it, after i finish Shinobi's 2 tracks and whatever recon yoda wanted me to do.

OG Kush

haha it says drake and here "traded poems"
and
By November, Lee hired a lawyer, which allegedly caused Drake to make threatening phone calls. "What the f--k is your problem?" he said to her, according to the complaint, then offering her "4-5%" of publishing monies plus a $50,000 payout to go away.
whats drake trying to hide.

PBY

Banned
Ive had this idea forever....but...I want to take straight super club instrumentals, and spit Real meaningful rhymes over them. I always felt like the juxtaposition of it would be interesting. Secondly, I love club stuff cause I hit clubs often, but I am a hiphop head so I wanna fuse the two, cause I usually hate the lyrics/rappers on most club shit. Songs I am referring to are shit like spin me right around by flo rida....fly like a g6 by far east movement.....top of the world by cataracs...... different shit by david guetta....etc

gaf what do you think?

I think im gonna do it, after i finish Shinobi's 2 tracks and whatever recon yoda wanted me to do.

Thoughts- Its been tried before, and it always ends with mixed results- If you do it right it would awesome, if not you end up with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9u-wcPYfQ (N**gas in Poorest, smh mos)

Tokubetsu

Not really rap but M.I.A's new video just wrapped the year up for videos already. Seriously, it's inspiring how awesome it is. It's giving me the same kind of feeling that Hype Williams videos used to give me back in the day. Just that epic , blow your mind feeling. It's not even some kind of amazing concept, or a new one. It just goes together with the music so well, it fits and it's perfect. The best videos are the ones that either A) Fit the song like a favorite shoe or B) Elevate the song even higher. This fucking does both. If you watch this video, hear this song, and not want to just go out and do something amazing, you're soulless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom