• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

the fuck?

mVUPG.png

Tokubetsu

College Dropout and Late Registration are equally his weakest.

Nah, College Dropout has nice chunks and is mostly good to great. Late Registration is almost all boring bullshit with the exception of Drive Slow. It's my least visited Kanye album. I only go back for Drive Slow.

While we're on the subject of Ye, might as well stir the pot some more.

Can't Tell Me Nothing is the best Yeezy single.

I can't listen to Flashing Lights anymore. Kind of sick of the electro-rap trend so I guess that's the reason.

Can't Tell Me Nothing...I think I agree with Toku.

CRS

Nah, College Dropout has nice chunks and is mostly good to great. Late Registration is almost all boring bullshit with the exception of Drive Slow. It's my least visited Kanye album. I only go back for Drive Slow.

While we're on the subject of Ye, might as well stir the pot some more.

Can't Tell Me Nothing is the best Yeezy single.

Touch the Sky for me. Jesus Walks gets high praise though.

Esch

Banned
i wish kanye gifs were bannable. fucking unbearable with that shit sometimes. It's like clicking on one of those creepy threads about Korean popstars where every page has like ten gifs of bitches in stupid clothes giving peace signs and winking awkwardly. Kanye's mannerisms aren't adorable or something i wanna see in some fucking huge 1.3 second tumblr gif looped over and over again. I don't give a shit whether you like his shitty albums more than his good ones. Make the point and get it over with without ctrl+ving the same fucking gif of kanye tilting and smiling ad nauseam.

Sorry, i've been wanting to say that for a while.

Acid08

Banned
I like Graduation a lot actually outside of Barry Bonds(worst Yeezy song ever), Drunk and Hot Girls, and Flashing Lights. That's the holy trio of garbage right there. Good Life is the fucking jam all day everyday though. The Glory too.

njean777

i wish kanye gifs were bannable. fucking unbearable with that shit sometimes. It's like clicking on one of those creepy threads about Korean popstars where every page has like ten gifs of bitches in stupid clothes giving peace signs and winking awkwardly. Kanye's mannerisms aren't adorable or something i wanna see in some fucking huge 1.3 second tumblr gif looped over and over again. I don't give a shit whether you like his shitty albums more than his good ones. Make the point and get it over with without ctrl+ving the same fucking gif of kanye tilting and smiling ad nauseam.

nvm read that wrong

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

ifT2sa3QiCG6K.jpg

SoilBreak

Banned

254JJ.gif

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

iG9mKkBwagzAG.gif

Koodo

Banned

ac0Ou.gif

T Dollarz

Look what you've done!

Acid08

Banned

kanye-o.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Even GAF-Pop is up in this bitch to spite you EDX. Not a good look.

On iPhone or else I would post kanyethankyoubasedjesus.gif.

Ephemeris

uS5ee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom