• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I lurked this thread while I was a non member. I almost never think about who can read my posts..

I expect the whole world is reading my posts, because my brilliance needs to be heard.

To all the lurkers, suck my dick with a plate of balls on the side.

CRS

Hahaha. Jesus christ, siddx. Did someone punch you and your important female figure in your life in the balls?

Is there a software only way to mix/create mixes? Or can I use any audio editing ware?

Bishman

tumblr_lvi0wmX3dH1r23k5io1_500.gif

Niggas in Paris video dropping this Friday!

Lhexh

1.MBDTF
2.Late registration
3.College dropout
4.Graduation
5.808's

East.

Pac or Big? Matters what mood I'm in.

Wiz khalifa = Drake.

Hmmm came in ya bentley backseat skeeted in ya jeep left condoms on ya baby seat.

Flocka. Only if I had to listen to one or the other.

Cole world needs better production.

Ghost.

Biggie.

Lupe always been ass ever since that lupin the third bar certain ppl liked him. so yea how about a -10.

OMG Based god. Never take him seriously and you might enjoy it.

Marshall mathers LP.

Drake keeps the weeknd steady writing for 90 cents on the hour.

Nas can flow for days. Issue is it always about the same shit and the beat is usually terrible.

Stick a fork in Budden. No clue what em was thinking signing slaughterhouse.

Also Lil wayne is irrelevant. Thats all.

Epcott

R.I.P. Dilla

I know its old, but I'm still loving this new Nas single "Nasty". I hope his new album is just as vicious as the single (with some decent production as well).

Albums looking forward to in 2012:

Supreme Clientele 2
G.O.O.D. Music the Album
Only Built for Cuban Linx 3
Life is Good

Hmmm, can't think of anything else at the moment.

Bishman

Short vid of Jay bringing Nas on stage to do NY State of Mind.

Peter Rosenberg talks to Kendrick and confronts ScHoolboy Q about promoting drunk driving.

Rosenberg has a legitimate complaint, I don't think Q knew how to respond to that properly, but it's clearly a party record and shit, difficult to play that off as just an album title thing. Don't think he can really defend that.
Fuck Rosenberg attacking School Boy Q. The title of the album is called Habits & Contradictions.

overcast

I don't like the fact that Rosenberg treats Q like he isn't a damn thing. He's all over Kendrick, doesn't speak to Q until the drunk driving topic. Come on.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Kanye only has three albums anyways, 808s and MBDTBTJUNKIEABCKRISSKROSS don't count. I refuse to acknowledge they exist. Kanye retired after graduation.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Calm down Enzo it's only part of the cycle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom